Lorna Luxe #17 How to make Hermes look cheap: a thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeeek I'm just catching up - had a zoom party last night and fell off the wagon so got a great big bleeping headache today! 😂

Good to see cuntchops is still living by her namesake.
Oh and another demo of how to tie a cardigan together tomorrow.
Yippeee. I'm off to inject more vodka in my eye in preparation.

ETA have also added gobbet and slattern to my vocabulary.
Beautiful words even if one was a typo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What is it that your old nana used to say ?
If at 1st you don’t succeed
Try try again 😂😂
you know what... maybe I don’t need to 😂 just Google her name and look in google images... the state of the photos already on there 😂😂

@sofiaboojie welcome aboard good shout, well done on search keep them coming if you find anymore, hope the newborn is settling in ok

Anyone need to know who to put on a cardigan........instructions coming via LL :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker here, first poster. Just seen her on Danielle Sandhu's story. She is still in London. Have tried to attach a screenshot, this was yesterday approx 5pm. I’m still so enraged at her deliberate flouting of the rules , I’m hoping and praying she gets her comeuppance. She must have been mortified to be in a photo next to stunning Danielle without her usual Facetune wizardry. PS this thread is the funniest thing ever, thanks for all the laughs, you’ve kept me entertained when I’ve been up all night breastfeeding my newborn 😂 so thank you View attachment 319723
Oh. My GOD. Thanks for the intel ( and welcome!) @sofiaboojie ..

So in covid terms, this looks even worse!
Because she told all her followers on friday that she was back home making tea for the plumber! So she’s done DOUBLE the unnecessary travel!! Well done Lorna. The lies are digging you deeper ( of course we all know you went to london last Thursday and haven’t been home at all!)

I just saw that Diet Prada called out an influencer in March for breaching COVID rules. I have sent them a message but I don’t know if they’ll see it.

i don’t know if anyone else wants to join me in sending them a message?
I’m in.

Reactions: 12
If your 2020 content is repeated videos about how to put a cardigan on then you really need to have a word with yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Another demo on how to tie that naffing cardy! There's literally one step but she manages to drag it out to 4/5 steps just for some bloody content. Perhaps InTheShit should consider enclosing instructions for the poor souls that buy this tit??? How To Do Up A Zip, Step One... Blows my mind that people that thick walk among us. Unless she just pretends people have been asking her - also v possible. Dunno which is worse

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she speak like that it’s like it’s getting worse. “25% off evurrrrything” she’s such a head does she think that makes her sound more luxe? You are a donkey Lorna. You just sound like a twit honey.

Also for the love of God I’ve said this before WHY doesn't she put that cardi tutorial in her bleeping highlights!!!! Seeing as her followers are just as thick as she is, how many times do you really need to be shown the same tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does she speak like that it’s like it’s getting worse. “25% off evurrrrything” she’s such a head does she think that makes her sound more luxe? You are a donkey Lorna. You just sound like a twit honey.

Also for the love of God I’ve said this before WHY doesn't she put that cardi tutorial in her bleeping highlights!!!! Seeing as her followers are just as thick as she is, how many times do you really need to be shown the same tit.
What would she post on her stories if she did that?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And the fact that she posts this tit when everyone can clearly see she’s in London still, the street outside the window is quite clearly not Horsham or the HH Manor House 🙄🙄
Her roots look well luxe though, especially with her fake pony tail 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
nope, I switched from my personal account to the luxeless liar account and it kept coming up with a “you have been logged out message” so I went to my personal account and searched for the account name and one didn’t exist. Tried to create the account again from scratch and it said that I can’t use that username 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think you’re right and I took it too far with the HH post... I wish I still had the account though because I am just livid that she’s still in London.

it’s not too difficult to get images showing up in Google Images with the right SEO skills... maybe that should be my next project

Oh god I didn’t screen shot them - it didn’t even occur to me!!! I just remember one being GRACE and in capital letters I’ll have a look and see if I can find that account in her followers
As the saying goes, @Honeybee88 there are plenty more fish in the sea or, to put it another way, there are plenty, plenty more "usernames" out there in the universe, if you see my meaning. ;) It would be such a shame to let your talents and "material" go to waste. Like I said in my post last night, the phoenix can always rise from the ashes.;):cool:
Would be such a shame for it to be Toot Toot Tootsie goodbye! 🤫

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Her make up and hair do is very... 80s 🥴

that pout 🤢🤢

View attachment 319828
Yeah the whole look is - even the sweater.

I was just thinking about her hair. She must really h ate it at the moment - the fringe has gone (because she hated it not because it was too damaging) and she's always got it tied up witht those crap extensions in annnnd she's stopped banging on about how good it feels every 5 minutes (not that anyone with a brain cell agreed) even though her PK code is still on. She's a terrible advert for them right now. HA!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.