Lorna Luxe #17 How to make Hermes look cheap: a thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies I was luxeless liar. I didn’t declare it on here in case I was breaking Tattle rules.

I was barely getting started and had so many posts queued up, but I got a few angry messages with people saying they had reported the account. I didn’t take it seriously but by 6pm the account was deleted.

Such a shame because I don’t know how else we can draw attention to her lies and rule breaking. RIP luxeless liar
Get you dark horse ! Probably up for a TIT promotion though, I’d say!

Just pondering a few things before bed, like the mysterious case of the missing dots on the tactile paving. Also, what on earth is up her sleeve?
Could it be whipping boy’s lead?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why would they report the account ?!!! 😂
I didn’t have you down on my List of LUXELESSLIAR suspects .. did you get many angry messages or just from the ‘two’ 😂😂😉
Now you mention it... I got a long and ranting message from what looked like a male’s account saying how Tattle and myself are awful, we should be ashamed of ourselves etc. This is the account that said he reported me

The second message read was from someone whose screen name was Grace I think asking if I have anything better to do. I didn’t reply but in my head I was like “well actually I don’t because unlike SOME PEOPLE I am obeying a lockdown” 😂

I saw a notification from another person saying similar but I didn’t get to open it as the account was not accepting my logins by this point.

I did get quite a few nice messages - a couple of people who said they’ve been blocked by her over the last few days for questioning her trip to London, saying they had reported her to the authorities too, and also a message from a fellow Tattler I believe 😊

Here are some others I had in drafts... shame they never saw the light of day 😢

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Now you mention it... I got a long and ranting message from what looked like a male’s account saying how Tattle and myself are awful, we should be ashamed of ourselves etc. This is the account that said he reported me

The second message read was from someone whose screen name was Grace I think asking if I have anything better to do. I didn’t reply but in my head I was like “well actually I don’t because unlike SOME PEOPLE I am obeying a lockdown” 😂

I saw a notification from another person saying similar but I didn’t get to open it as the account was not accepting my logins by this point.

I did get quite a few nice messages - a couple of people who said they’ve been blocked by her over the last few days for questioning her trip to London, saying they had reported her to the authorities too, and also a message from a fellow Tattler I believe 😊

Good work whilst it lasted least some people saw it and confirmed more have reported them.

I don’t understand how they, whoever msg you, can defend a liar and yet give you abuse for telling the truth

FYI - Gobbet was meant to be gobby 😂😂😂 the vodka cranberry kicked in, and very nice it is too 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like with all our spy accounts we could do some damage if we all posted once with some evidence on her..... what is her worst faux pas do we think?

Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t someone who knows how (sorry I’m clueless) start a blog with all the evidence. That way it won’t get taken down

Reactions: 6
Well Done @Honeybee88 You had a bloody good go and I'm so sorry that you were shut down. In the space of a few hours you managed to shake things up quite a bit, by the sound of it. Perhaps the HH post with the property details broke Insta rules? Better luck next time - The phoenix can always rise from the ashes. ;)

I feel like with all our spy accounts we could do some damage if we all posted once with some evidence on her..... what is her worst faux pas do we think?
Breaking UK Lockdown Laws during a global pandemic - That's her worst faux pas in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Ever since learning about her bloody 2 bed and how there’s a flat up for sale. I always wanted for another influencer to buy it, someone with about 500k to almost 1M to take pictures outside the same door and maybe one post of them and the whole manor.

I manifest this and put it out into the universe 😅 only then would people start to believe

Reactions: 14

Well done ...
There’s been quite a few new names appearing on the thread over the last few days. Shame you didn’t screengrab the messages for us to dissect and all give our opinions as us TITS have vurrry vurry varied and funny opinions .😂😂😂
I dont know about anyone else but it’s proven to me that the UnLuxes DEFINITELY.read on here.
HIYAAAAAAAA. 👋

Reactions: 5
Sorry for detailing, but has anyone bought anything off my Theresa? And do they do anything for Black Friday??
Theresa and I are good friends! I haven’t had an email yet - I am a-waiitng. I remain hopeful.

Well it’s her ITS dump tomorrow so we can expect the full array of images. ( london back drop)
How fortunate then, that the boiler didn’t work...I mean, that literally forced them to HAVE to go to london to get the ITS pictures done. ( that absolutely could not be done locally)

God she’s a liar. Even about her height ?? She pretended in one of those comments that someone’s screen shot above that she’s taller, just so that someone who IS actually taller would be persuaded to buy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Long time lurker here, first poster. Just seen her on Danielle Sandhu's story. She is still in London. Have tried to attach a screenshot, this was yesterday approx 5pm. I’m still so enraged at her deliberate flouting of the rules , I’m hoping and praying she gets her comeuppance. She must have been mortified to be in a photo next to stunning Danielle without her usual Facetune wizardry. PS this thread is the funniest thing ever, thanks for all the laughs, you’ve kept me entertained when I’ve been up all night breastfeeding my newborn 😂 so thank you
71BA7756-E356-425B-BB39-E90A2996FAE5.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Long time lurker here, first poster. Just seen her on Danielle Sandhu's story. She is still in London. Have tried to attach a screenshot, this was yesterday approx 5pm. I’m still so enraged at her deliberate flouting of the rules , I’m hoping and praying she gets her comeuppance. She must have been mortified to be in a photo next to stunning Danielle without her usual Facetune wizardry. PS this thread is the funniest thing ever, thanks for all the laughs, you’ve kept me entertained when I’ve been up all night breastfeeding my newborn 😂 so thank you View attachment 319723
She seriously is taking the Fukkin piss !!! Has absolutely no morals .. and still thinks she is above the law !!! She obviously can’t manipulate Danielle like she can Bonnie Bint hence the post on IG Good spot @sofiaboojie ..

Reactions: 10
Well done @Honeybee88 I think it was the HH post that got the account taken down as the Rightmove posts could giveaway too much of where she actually lives and break T&Cs
Did you hear from IG directly?

Reactions: 7
Ladies I was luxeless liar. I didn’t declare it on here in case I was breaking Tattle rules.

I was barely getting started and had so many posts queued up, but I got a few angry messages with people saying they had reported the account. I didn’t take it seriously but by 6pm the account was deleted.

Such a shame because I don’t know how else we can draw attention to her lies and rule breaking. RIP luxeless liar
Who did u get messages from? Can you post screens of their insta names? I bet these are LL’s burner accounts. We could all then block her so she doesnt see what any of us is posting or liking and wont be able to report again

Eiffel Tower 🤣🤣🤣

Long time lurker here, first poster. Just seen her on Danielle Sandhu's story. She is still in London. Have tried to attach a screenshot, this was yesterday approx 5pm. I’m still so enraged at her deliberate flouting of the rules , I’m hoping and praying she gets her comeuppance. She must have been mortified to be in a photo next to stunning Danielle without her usual Facetune wizardry. PS this thread is the funniest thing ever, thanks for all the laughs, you’ve kept me entertained when I’ve been up all night breastfeeding my newborn 😂 so thank you View attachment 319723
This.bleep! How tf she posted on stories from her flat if she is still in London?? bleeping liar she repulsed me.

I pray I bump into her one day either in central London or in Brighton. I would have left her bleeping speechless 🤣or would make her cry ha!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Well done @Honeybee88 I think it was the HH post that got the account taken down as the Rightmove posts could giveaway too much of where she actually lives and break T&Cs
Did you hear from IG directly?
nope, I switched from my personal account to the luxeless liar account and it kept coming up with a “you have been logged out message” so I went to my personal account and searched for the account name and one didn’t exist. Tried to create the account again from scratch and it said that I can’t use that username 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think you’re right and I took it too far with the HH post... I wish I still had the account though because I am just livid that she’s still in London.

it’s not too difficult to get images showing up in Google Images with the right SEO skills... maybe that should be my next project

Who did u get messages from? Can you post screens of their insta names? I bet these are LL’s burner accounts. We could all then block her so she doesnt see what any of us is posting or liking and wont be able to report again
Oh god I didn’t screen shot them - it didn’t even occur to me!!! I just remember one being GRACE and in capital letters I’ll have a look and see if I can find that account in her followers

Reactions: 8
nope, I switched from my personal account to the luxeless liar account and it kept coming up with a “you have been logged out message” so I went to my personal account and searched for the account name and one didn’t exist. Tried to create the account again from scratch and it said that I can’t use that username 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think you’re right and I took it too far with the HH post... I wish I still had the account though because I am just livid that she’s still in London.

it’s not too difficult to get images showing up in Google Images with the right SEO skills... maybe that should be my next project
What is it that your old nana used to say ?
If at 1st you don’t succeed
Try try again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.