Lorna Luxe #17 How to make Hermes look cheap: a thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the irony. If you really thought this, you would have gone to Brighton. I recon she’s still in London .. View attachment 319288
She’s breaking the law going to Brighton as well it’s a hour drive from Horsham to there.

She’s pissed up in Browns hotel throwing gobbet shite at OMR. He’s pissed up too to drown her out 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s breaking the law going to Brighton as well it’s a hour drive from Horsham to there.

She’s pissed up in Browns hotel throwing gobbet shite at OMR. He’s pissed up too to drown her out 🤣🤣
You forget they’re NOT drinking in November !!!
Probably why she’s got much time blocking and deleting look at her twitter account today .. she’s dumped another 200 .: oh what a Fukkin Luxe life you live Lorna 😂😂 pretending to being pampered and loved laying in bed watching romantic movies whilst choosing your next designer bag ... BUT 😂😂😂😂. We’re seeng right through you ... when you return from your un essential trip to London .. you’ll be back sat on the floor in the wooden room in your grubby robe constantly checking your phone and SM accounts and deleting and a blocking, reading on here , writing on here, stomping your ugly little trotters demanding OMR do something .. ‘buy me more followers NOW’ I hear you shout . The evidence of that is clearly shown on social blade 😂😂 Que sera Yawna .. fingers crossed 🤞

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Love it when TITs get ranting. I’m all for a gobbet shite on a Saturday night in lockdown

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What kind of slattern thinks it's cool to let the hems of her trousers drape all over grubby London pavements (and then presumably walk through the immaculate entrance hall of Brown's Hotel afterwards)? Yuck. That's on a par with people who put their shoes on train seats. :sick:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What kind of slattern thinks it's cool to let the hems of her trousers drape all over grubby London pavements (and then presumably walk through the immaculate entrance hall of Brown's Hotel afterwards)? Yuck. That's on a par with people who put their shoes on train seats. :sick:
Slattern. Gobbet. It’s all coming out tonight 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t find this account you guys are talking about am I blocked on all of my accounts? For me it says no results found.

I can’t find this account you guys are talking about am I blocked on all of my accounts? For me it says no results found.
We dont know why it’s gone 🤷‍♀️ Can only assume that maybe personal information was on the posts so it was removed by insta? Or Adam / Lorna can pretend it’s because they know people in high places.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's a one-woman street sweeper. Like the word "slattern". Puts me in mind of a scrubber but in Victorian era. She'll sweep the pavements, trousers will pick up all the filth. She'll then go and put her feet up on the sofa in hotel room, on the bed, etc. She is one dirty mare, makes me cringe and that's without thinking about Covid. Oh, what am I saying?! She doesn't think about Covid anyway, does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ladies I was luxeless liar. I didn’t declare it on here in case I was breaking Tattle rules.

I was barely getting started and had so many posts queued up, but I got a few angry messages with people saying they had reported the account. I didn’t take it seriously but by 6pm the account was deleted.

Such a shame because I don’t know how else we can draw attention to her lies and rule breaking. RIP luxeless liar

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Ladies I was luxeless liar. I didn’t declare it on here in case I was breaking Tattle rules.

I was barely getting started and had so many posts queued up, but I got a few angry messages with people saying they had reported the account. I didn’t take it seriously but by 6pm the account was deleted.

Such a shame because I don’t know how else we can draw attention to her lies and rule breaking. RIP luxeless liar
Why would they report the account ?!!! 😂
I didn’t have you down on my List of LUXELESSLIAR suspects .. did you get many angry messages or just from the ‘two’ 😂😂😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

So sorry @Honeybee88 great attempt which unfortunately had to be aborted! We will definitely have to think about another way. I for one am still livid that she’s got away with this weekend!! 🤬

Reactions: 7
hello! I have never posted before (like many other long time lurkers). She can’t even be honest about her height haha! Are you 5”3 or 5”4? Did you have a growth spurt overnight?
308192BD-76DC-4551-B9E1-CC2864BAB614.jpeg
8215283A-2849-4A2E-B3A2-59DCC1FD5892.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.