Lorna Luxe #17 How to make Hermes look cheap: a thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just love the thinking that standing outside Prada in her poly-nightmares will somehow imbue her *designs* with some sort of high end cachet

First of all when you’ve the whole of Bond Street to take photos why would you stand next to a drain
She’ll probably disappear back down it once the ‘shoot’ is over

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really haven't, so perhaps it was a random cull of twitter accounts which don't post very often or something!
Maybe! It’s all very bizarre. Is your Twitter profile private? Mine is and I wonder if she removes people who’s profile she can’t see?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Luxelessliar has been very busy indeed since I told you all about her. Really suggest you all go take a look. If you're on here Luxelessliar I applaud you.👏🎉🥳

Reactions: 3
Her photographing the new collection in the empty streets of london surely proves that this trip was about her and nothing to do with the boiler?
To care so little about lies ( having being found out) is psychopathic.

“ oh, I know we are in london to éscape the Baltic climates of HH, but.. fortunately I just happen to have the entire ITS Good Friday drop with me! Isn’t that lucky??”

Phew!

(LuxelessLiar is keen- I see she’s following more people. Would be useful to follow her brands and Lydia / Bonnie etc...)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm going to assume Frisby's visually impaired. And doesn't give a jot that she's breaking the law to photograph this trash.
He said that last time for the last lot of trash. He has to be seen to acknowledge it. In the same way all this flammable tit pays for her Chanel, it pays for his Villa in Ibiza with the (beyond) z lists he hangs with.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I'm going to assume Frisby's visually impaired. And doesn't give a jot that she's breaking the law to photograph this trash.
But it doesn't look good! For a start it looks too bleeping big.
Someone throw her a life ring... it's not like she can look any worse 😂

He said that last time for the last lot of trash. He has to be seen to acknowledge it. In the same way all this flammable tit pays for her Chanel, it pays for his Villa in Ibiza with the (beyond) z lists he hangs with.
And all the nose bags

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But it doesn't look good! For a start it looks too bleeping big.
Someone throw her a life ring... it's not like she can look any worse 😂

And all the nose bags
This can’t be the only ‘outfit’
Surely she hasn’t
broken the law ...
broken the Covid lockdown rules
After coming out of quarantine she hot footed ( oh dear maybe that should read cold footed as they had oops allegedly had no boiler !! 🙄) off to London Town for a couple of nights in a swanky hotel to take vurry vurry essential important photos of cheap nasty clothing . The taking of said photos would not be of any benefit to the UK or world for that matter during this Horrid pandemic . The benefit of said photos would purely be to line greedy selfish LornaLuxe and her pathetic husband’s pockets £££££££££
But rest assured after this unecessary travel she will ignore all aspects of it and there will be no mention of these last few days .. It will be the 50%off crap overload.
THEN she will do some Charity sale Of her gifted clothes ‘.
We got you Sussed Lorna .. or whoever it/they you like to be on here !😉

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Imagine walking down empty Bond St in a tracksuit 3 sizes too big and a fake ponytail #goals

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A nice song for tonight, to celebrate those who evade the lock down rules, those who are above the law and those who’s greed and narcissism overrule any moral compass.

I think you’ll agree, that Lorna is looking super cold here.. out in the deserted streets without a coat! ( or mask).
Goodness me.
Good job she managed to get to a WARM london hotel ( Browns), away from her cold intolerable 2 bedroom flat in Horsham (without a boiler)... and even more fortunate that she managed to take the
“Black Friday ITS dump” AND CHANEL handbag collection along with her to escape the cold!
And wow, she even managed to photograph the lot in the empty London streets. PHEW!
Anyone might have thought this was an unnecessary travel. But it’s okay, influencers are above the law, and they can lie as much as they want, as long as they’re okay and get the pictures they need for their next landfill 😘. What Covid ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
A nice song for tonight, to celebrate those who evade the lock down rules, those who are above the law and those who’s greed and narcissism overrule any moral compass.

I think you’ll agree, that Lorna is looking super cold here.. out in the deserted streets without a coat! ( or mask).
Goodness me.
Good job she managed to get to a WARM london hotel ( Browns), away from her cold intolerable 2 bedroom flat in Horsham (without a boiler)... and even more fortunate that she managed to take the
“Black Friday ITS dump” AND CHANEL handbag collection along with her to escape the cold!
And wow, she even managed to photograph the lot in the empty London streets. PHEW!
Anyone might have thought this was an unnecessary travel. But it’s okay, influencers are above the law, and they can lie as much as they want, as long as they’re okay and get the pictures they need for their next landfill 😘. What Covid ?

I can’t see anything ☹

Reactions: 1
Oh the irony. If you really thought this, you would have gone to Brighton. I recon she’s still in London ..
EB36F0EA-37EF-4D72-8483-6FD1DDD99D80.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Goodness me.

Love it .. their photography Options/ skills are Shite .. they’ve broken the law by travelling to an area 2 hours away for a 2 night stay to take Unecessary hardly ‘essential’ photos and they managed to get a drain and unknown people in the background of an empty lockdown street . ..Wearing what I think is supposed to be loungewear so could early have been shot on the patio of the communal gardens at HH !! Please someone call the police !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.