Lorna Luxe #17 How to make Hermes look cheap: a thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just went through some of Lorna’s followers. The amount of bot accounts is alarming... I mean this snapshot is 70%
😂 how can you tell if they’re bots? Do you need to click into each account to check if they post/ who follows them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
You guy are hilarious - I've just spent the last 30 mins laughing my arse off... even the Lord was guffawing!

I meant to say, when I was catching up on Yawna's insta earlier I also dipped into the InTheShit stories... has anyone watched it and seen shouty Charlotte and the heavy footed tribe of models clomping down the runway in the latest in synthetic fabrics??
I can't wait for Yawna's contribution and suspect todays pre-recorded stories & Q&A radio silence was because she was on said runway, stomping about in her clodhopper boots, in the newest of flammable fashion atrocities whilst doing her very best "bent neck lady" poses.
OMG !!! It’s Fukkin hilarious .. honestly she sounds like she’s on a bloody market stall ‘roll up roll up ‘!!
wonder if she’ll be ‘presenting Ol Yawnas’ shite ! Or if that would appear to be too ‘ common’ for the Luxe Collection 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
TITS ALERT
Ladies, head over to Insta, check out "luxelessliar". No, in case you're wondering, not me.
Can I just suggest that we're careful not to "announce" too much on here about what we might intend to do. Please remember that the Old Boiler reads on here. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Luxelessliar needs to go and follow as many as Lornas 1m followers as they can. That will ensure it is brought to their attention shes a lying fraudulent parasite

Reactions: 8
Posting pictures from a few days ago again then???

I wonder if she enjoys the hotel living as much when she can’t boast about it ?

Luxelessliar needs to go and follow as many as Lornas 1m followers as they can. That will ensure it is brought to their attention shes a lying fraudulent parasite
Yes ! Genius idea!

Reactions: 7
I totally agree with what this Tootsie451 is saying. Seeing as so many people have complained to the Police about recent antics, I wouldn't imagine that Adam Frisby (In the Style CEO) would be impressed if she brought attention to HIS company with her law-breaking behaviour. I know he wants to get max attention for his company, but I don't think he'd be too happy if she's been shooting stuff for HIS company at Brown's, whilst breaking the laws during a global pandemic. THAT would not be good PR.

Screenshot (109).png

Reactions: 3
Sadly.. I don’t think Frisby will give a tit tbh.

I think HE thinks that any negativity is merely from jealous trolls. Remember the comments he made to Suxy!

He’s also too thick to actually see the issue here... and don’t think he would want to risk losing one of his cash machines..he’s not going to let any moral compass get in the way of his £££

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Sadly.. I don’t think Frisby will give a tit tbh.

I think HE thinks that any negativity is merely from jealous trolls. Remember the comments he made to Suxy!

He’s also too thick to actually see the issue here... and don’t think he would want to risk losing one of his cash machines..he’s not going to let any moral compass get in the way of his £££
I think he'll be annoyed but I honestly think this partnership has run its course and this could be the last lot. None of the others have partnerships this long and she really is out of place with their other 'talent'

there is no real promotion of her anymore she literally does it all & way more than the others as if it's all she has in life (well it is!). It's like her hostess days and how she harks on about that some what 15yrs later. She only has these few moments in her life so she clings into them and bores us all to tit with it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here we go they’ve walked up from said hotel to Bond Street to take photos

she looks ridiculous
First of all when you’ve the whole of Bond Street to take photos why would you stand next to a drain

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So why is she in london ??
That said I did notice another london blogger prancing around the streets but she actually lives in london.. so...

Where I live there is no wandering of streets having photos taken... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
We’ve been absent... but hard at work! Formal reports all submitted to her local guards in Horsham for disobeying lockdown. Name, address, recent travels, etc.

Included her latest mask less post in London too - fines, here we come!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
We’ve been absent... but hard at work! Formal reports all submitted to her local guards in Horsham for disobeying lockdown. Name, address, recent travels, etc.

Included her latest mask less post in London too - fines, here we come!
Hey @Suxy_ (I really enjoyed saying that in my head) has anything come of your previous submissions?

Reactions: 8
First of all when you’ve the whole of Bond Street to take photos why would you stand next to a drain
She seems to favour gutters and garbage bins; guess she feels at home there. Bloody wonky buildings - they're leaning and that pavement doesn't look right.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.