Lorna Luxe #17 How to make Hermes look cheap: a thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve got to admit, ( whilst setting aside the abhorrent behaviour of Lorna and Grandpa Mario) we really are funny as duck.
Imagine the content we could deliver to a million followers.
You guy are hilarious - I've just spent the last 30 mins laughing my arse off... even the Lord was guffawing!

I meant to say, when I was catching up on Yawna's insta earlier I also dipped into the InTheShit stories... has anyone watched it and seen shouty Charlotte and the heavy footed tribe of models clomping down the runway in the latest in synthetic fabrics??
I can't wait for Yawna's contribution and suspect todays pre-recorded stories & Q&A radio silence was because she was on said runway, stomping about in her clodhopper boots, in the newest of flammable fashion atrocities whilst doing her very best "bent neck lady" poses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
You guy are hilarious - I've just spent the last 30 mins laughing my arse off... even the Lord was guffawing!

I meant to say, when I was catching up on Yawna's insta earlier I also dipped into the InTheShit stories... has anyone watched it and seen shouty Charlotte and the heavy footed tribe of models clomping down the runway in the latest in synthetic fabrics??
I can't wait for Yawna's contribution and suspect todays pre-recorded stories & Q&A radio silence was because she was on said runway, stomping about in her clodhopper boots, in the newest of flammable fashion atrocities whilst doing her very best "bent neck lady" poses.
I’ve just looked. 😳
Is she part or the #nofilter movement? hopefully she’s suing whoever did that to her face. Holy crap.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I just did and...what...what did I just watch? 🤢

• Haha
Literal silence from Lorna 😅 Q&As just waiting for her little mood board then her damage control checklist is complete. head. Can’t wait for the ITS drop, this weekends posts & stories.

Reactions: 6
The Chief Tool at ITS - Adam, speaks like he has a mouthful of something unpleasant. Like he over produces saliva and can’t quite manage consonants and vowels all in one word.

11 drops from the fashionistas at ITS tomorrow apparently - ALL 50% off and from all of our favourite babes!
Evader of the law, Lorna, must be hastily shooting somewhere..... Browns on business?

Literal silence from Lorna 😅 Q&As just waiting for her little mood board then her damage control checklist is complete. head. Can’t wait for the ITS drop, this weekends posts & stories.
If we could start a new thread now we could have one of the infamous and very inspiring polls as featured on Lydia’s thread..

Where will the ITS Black Friday Dump be shot?

A- Browns ( in a cupboard )
B- HH ( with a boiler man and his spanner in the background)
C - Front seat of the Bentley

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The Chief Tool at ITS - Adam, speaks like he has a mouthful of something unpleasant. Like he over produces saliva and can’t quite manage consonants and vowels all in one word.

11 drops from the fashionistas at ITS tomorrow apparently - ALL 50% off and from all of our favourite babes!
Evader of the law, Lorna, must be hastily shooting somewhere..... Browns on business?

If we could start a new thread now we could have one of the infamous and very inspiring polls as featured on Lydia’s thread..

Where will the ITS Black Friday Dump be shot?

A- Browns ( in a cupboard )
B- HH ( with a boiler man and his spanner in the background)
C - Front seat of the Bentley
Browns in a cupboard 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shame that with the events associated with "Boilergate", Lorna's plans for shooting amidst the elegance & stylish background of Brown's could have been perilously jeopardised. I thought that maybe we should send her a little token, as something of a consolation. She's such a style queen and she's always saying how you can't beat a white tee. How about this, Tits?

Screenshot (107).png

P.S. I vote in a (boiler) cupboard ANYWHERE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Lorna writing her own questions again. No one on earth would ask her this 😂 Bonus points if she thinks of one where she can drop in an ad.

0FF42BA9-2AF3-4ED1-83E3-DF51604E6A2D.jpeg

And how many more ways can she rewrite ‘what did you do for a living’?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She has to keep referencing the time she once worked for virgin in 2006.
(Because it’s the last time she did. And she knows it)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi everyone.
I am a verrrry verrry long time lurker - since thread 1 page 4 if I remember rightly! 😂😂 but I am finally breaking my silence to “bob on” because I cannot cope with how funny / truly horrifying her recent behaviour is.
My boyfriend has no interest in social media of any sort but even he stopped and listened when I explained this whole situation to him.
I have never commented on something like this before but I just felt like I had to today. I hope she is ok, but it is hard not to draw the conclusion that something is not quite right from this sort of entirely narcissistic behaviour during such devastating times.
Thank you all for keeping me entertained for so long. I happily await my addition to the suspicious list 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Lorna writing her own questions again. No one on earth would ask her this 😂 Bonus points if she thinks of one where she can drop in an ad.

View attachment 318138

And how many more ways can she rewrite ‘what did you do for a living’?
Plus .. why are nearly all the questions asked are about brands she’s worked or work with ??
Everyone else I follow on IG have hilarious questions .. Yawna is so up her own arse and totally unrelatable .. ‘Gawd that one’s as boring as Fukk ‘ as me Ol Granny used to say ..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi everyone.
I am a verrrry verrry long time lurker - since thread 1 page 4 if I remember rightly! 😂😂 but I am finally breaking my silence to “bob on” because I cannot cope with how funny / truly horrifying her recent behaviour is.
My boyfriend has no interest in social media of any sort but even he stopped and listened when I explained this whole situation to him.
I have never commented on something like this before but I just felt like I had to today. I hope she is ok, but it is hard not to draw the conclusion that something is not quite right from this sort of entirely narcissistic behaviour during such devastating times.
Thank you all for keeping me entertained for so long. I happily await my addition to the suspicious list 😂😂
Welcome @Chxgh + Adds to suspicious list ! You failed the test immediately cos it’s vurrry vurry not verrry verrry ..
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So many celebrities and Instagrammers follow her, they must also follow for the humour as the questions and answers are most definitely her own and she’s more entertainment than content?

Reactions: 7

think this weekend lots of folk will be dropping comments on the ITS SM accounts re ‘ a deceitful Law breaking collaborator !! ‘Bet the lord wants to Join the fun after guffawing today at the antics simply to keep Him in the loop whilst he’s out and about on the tractor [] 😂😂😉

So many celebrities and Instagrammers follow her, they must also follow for the humour as the questions and answers are most definitely her own and she’s more entertainment than content?
Ooohhh .. who are the celebrities ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.