Lorna Luxe #17 How to make Hermes look cheap: a thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like the story of Mary and Joseph, with the three unwise men wearing creaky acrylic pj's (lead by Frisby) bringing forth vag vases for baby Jesus (bleeping) Christ

No room at the inn *sad face*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's like the story of Mary and Joseph, with the three unwise men wearing creaky acrylic pj's (lead by Frisby) bringing forth vag vases for baby Jesus (bleeping) Christ

No room at the inn *sad face*
Okay so can you help me write my thesis to the daily Mail 🤣🤣🤣

Bonnie Bint starring as Angel Gabriel (with superimposed ears and stupid voice)
Baby Jesus would be delivered in an Hermays handbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think she is going to gaslight her followers and pretend it didn’t happen. The last 24 hours have honestly been hilarious. She will be fuming 😂
I actually keep laughing to myself thinking how fuming she must be. She honestly thought she could bob off to London and everyone was going to be impressed that she was soooo luxe staying in a Mayfair hotel dining on room service and Whispering Angel while the imaginary plumber was at home letting himself in to fix the boiler. Now she can’t even post it. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuumin 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I actually keep laughing to myself thinking how fuming she must be. She honestly thought she could bob off to London and everyone was going to be impressed that she was soooo luxe staying in a Mayfair hotel dining on room service and Whispering Angel while the imaginary plumber was at home letting himself in to fix the boiler. Now she can’t even post it. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuumin 😂😂😂😂😂
And what will become of the ITS photos???

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I really haven't, so perhaps it was a random cull of twitter accounts which don't post very often or something!
She’s definitely having a cull .. deceitful lying witch has got nothing else to do .. I noticed her followers were dropping so took a screenshot to confirm my thoughts . I too am on the ‘pending list’. on Monday 8,709 and today 8614 Yep you could say I’ve got nothing else to do either. But I take My field agent duties setiously 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Honestly I’m killing my self here. I bet she had all her little music overs planned out for the story videos and reels. And what she was going to ask herself on the Q&A’s so that she could show parts of the room and hotel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Okay so can you help me write my thesis to the daily Mail 🤣🤣🤣

Bonnie Bint starring as Angel Gabriel (with superimposed ears and stupid voice)
Baby Jesus would be delivered in an Hermays handbag.
OMR wondering if Baby Jesus is actually his son and if one of the 3 Kings presents actually contain a decent pair of shoes for him .( the raisin not the grape!) 😂😂😂

Honestly I’m killing my self here. I bet she had all her little music overs planned out for the story videos and reels. And what she was going to ask herself on the Q&A’s so that she could show parts of the room and hotel 😂
I can’t imagine there’s been much ‘love talk’ in the Luxe household/ browns hotel .. they’re a pair of Fukkin idiots ..
How the fukk did they think that whole drama would have worked ... it was more like a Fukkin panto 😂😂😂 Goes to show they really aren’t in touch with the REAL WORLD !😞

Last edited:
  • Haha
Same. It has been making me smile ALL day. I bet OMR has had a job on his hands calming Princess down. I'm sure she's been been in a foul mood and has found a way to blame whipping boy. Demanded a new bag I'll bet.

Reactions: 9
Same. It has been making me smile ALL day. I bet OMR has had a job on his hands calming Princess down. I'm sure she's been been in a foul mood and has found a way to blame whipping boy. Demanded a new bag I'll bet.
She’ll probably get one too .. I bet ..🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Aaah Shame.......No Mario Testino filming the reels with indulged Princess skippy-hopping all over the hotel, coyly looking back over one shoulder to the tune of "Isn't She Lovely" or similar. All together now......Aaaaah. She could have taken Brown's down to a whole new level. Be very, very careful Lorna and mind how you go. You don't want any of those nice chaps in the blue uniforms, with the ever-so-shiny buttons, visiting you and saying the words you're dreading.........YOU'RE NICKED! 🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do wonder how their conversation transpired last night when the tit started hitting the fan

omg the OMR had it in stereo, probably still getting it. LL has to blame someone.

I do wonder if the hotel was gifted and since they now cannot #AD it, had to pay as well.

The Karma, just beautiful and it's Friday she has ITS contracts to fulfil over the weekend, this weekend is gonna be good, brace yourselves TITS

• Haha
Given the lockdown it just seems so naive to believe followers wouldn’t have been miffed or tempted to make a complaint. We all want our lives to go back to normality, but flouting the rules and suggesting she’s above the law (using various lies) is just out of order.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
omg the OMR had it in stereo, probably still getting it. LL has to blame someone.

I do wonder if the hotel was gifted and since they now cannot #AD it, had to pay as well.

The Karma, just beautiful and it's Friday she has ITS contracts to fulfil over the weekend, this weekend is gonna be good, brace yourselves TITS
I believe we will see some “ browns” hotel action at some point in the future.. she will film it all now, but just won’t publish it. For “ one night away whilst the heating engineers were in”(🙄) you can bet your bottom dollar she took the Chanel’s / Hermes / various outfit changes and a few GRWM with the Browns suite sofa in the background.

Reactions: 7
Given the lockdown it just seems so naive to believe followers wouldn’t have been miffed or tempted to make a complaint. We all want our lives to go back to normality, but flouting the rules and suggesting she’s above the law (using various lies) is just out of order.
Thing is even if her 1M followers /minions posted their disdain about her antics .. she’d just Fukkin delete them .. so her other ‘followers/ minions ‘ wouldn’t know to ‘like’ or reply cos they’re sheep !! and probably never leave a comment any way .. 🙄. So the whole Fukkin Being an instafukker with a 1M following is a load of FUKKIN BOLLOX . It’s not about ( ‘’them LL) the brands don’t even like ‘them ‘
Penhaligons proved that when LL was moved ON or ignored re her CONSTANT talk about ‘alcohol’ meetings on her IGTV . But they still keep her on.. PURELY for her 1M followers .. ..

Reactions: 5
She clearly is desperate for a doctor to give her free ‘profhilo’ .. she’s barking on about it .... lorna it is a temporary fix. It stimulates collagen but the plumpness is very temporary. Stop over filling your face .. any doctor including myself can see your face is far too over plumped and fake looking.

Small injectables, laser.. meseotherapy and eating right is far more what people are going for these days .. but no you go and down a gallon of whispering angel every night in your robe and oh .. wait for it .. another stay in a hotel

You are a shambolic human during a pandemic right now when others are trying to stick to the god damn rules

I hope your boiler does not get fixed until 2021 and no hotel will entertain you, as we would have reported you beforehand

Reactions: 12
You’ve got to admit, ( whilst setting aside the abhorrent behaviour of Lorna and Grandpa Mario) we really are funny as duck.
Imagine the content we could deliver to a million followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.