Lorna Luxe #17 How to make Hermes look cheap: a thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next thread suggestion:

Lockdown night in LDN because the “boiler broke”, Lorna Luxe your lies are a joke

Reactions: 18
Also,. The dog.
Her mum must have collected the dog again.. or they dropped him off.
So they’ve seen her mum ( who’s in their bubble...but they chose not to use her shower / house to get warm ) instead, they travelled to london, so John could work, even though he’s home based.
Hm.

Reactions: 18
Also,. The dog.
Her mum must have collected the dog again.. or they dropped him off.
So they’ve seen her mum ( who’s in their bubble...but they chose not to use her shower / house to get warm ) instead, they travelled to london, so John could work, even though he’s home based.
Hm.
It’s hilarious isn’t it ... that she’s even thought it a plausible story !!! This stories gotta run for a few more days yet ...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love this bleeping group. The way we all pull together and instantly work out what is going on. Any detective would be proud of us :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So did anyone email the daily mail? I really hope this doesn’t just blow over like all her other shite

Reactions: 8
I emailed the reservations desk at Browns Hotel yesterday at 5pm, asking if they had any double rooms available because I have no heating in my house and I need somewhere to stay.

Tumbleweed..... Not even an acknowledgement.... 🥶🥶🥶
It really is amazing for the general public they are ignoring EMAILS but for Lorna - they would do anything for.. HOW?

Reactions: 4
So did anyone email the daily mail? I really hope this doesn’t just blow over like all her other shite
I’m in the middle of trying to create a masterpiece - I just want to do it right and it not be rushed and it be entirely valid and well constructed... but keep getting distracted by actual work and now have school run.

• Heart
I'm not following on Twitter, from a search none of her minions have followed up on anything for few days so I guess no, as normally at least a few people instantly reply to her tweets.
Her account is still private and there has been no mention regarding her Browns hotel stay. Just several RT's regarding her in the style range from her stans!

Reactions: 2
My friend Just told me she’s now A-blocked after sending a message asking her why she was lying ? Said she didn’t even get a reply ! The manners of some of these people honestly !🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just gone to check her twitter and have been blocked, so she's obviously traced me back to these threads (I had an older account and have just moved over to this one). How has she managed to do that??
This happened to me too! But she didn’t block me she’s just removed me as a follower. There’s no way she could have tracked it back to me...maybe she’s done anyone who’s followed her recently or something? Not sure!

Reactions: 4
My friend Just told me she’s now A-blocked after sending a message asking her why she was lying ? Said she didn’t even get a reply ! The manners of some of these people honestly !🙄
Same here and she’s blocked my sister as well! She clearly blocked all my followers on my home decor account 🤬 I find it awful that someone can be so rude by not replying to messages or even acknowledging that she made a mistake last night, that clearly upset a lot of people!! I feel so strongly about how bad her behaviour is!! It’s so immoral!!

Reactions: 5
That's disgusting. My Uncle Hakim's mountain goats have got more manners than that! 😇 ;) 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Same here and she’s blocked my sister as well! She clearly blocked all my followers on my home decor account 🤬 I find it awful that someone can be so rude by not replying to messages or even acknowledging that she made a mistake last night, that clearly upset a lot of people!! I feel so strongly about how bad her behaviour is!! It’s so immoral!!
No way will she acknowledge she’s just going to keep quiet and hope everyone just forgets.

Reactions: 13
This happened to me too! But she didn’t block me she’s just removed me as a follower. There’s no way she could have tracked it back to me...maybe she’s done anyone who’s followed her recently or something? Not sure!
Yes you're right, I've not been blocked but removed as a follower - but I've been following her for a couple of years, so I can only assume she has somehow traced me back to here?! If she has managed that then it's probably by dubious means...

I can only assume she has somehow traced me back to here?! If she has managed that then it's probably by dubious means...
No one can track you back to here, unless you post something that gives it away.

Reactions: 6
No way will she acknowledge she’s just going to keep quiet and hope everyone just forgets.
Do you think she is going to gaslight her followers and pretend it didn’t happen. The last 24 hours have honestly been hilarious. She will be fuming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No one can track you back to here, unless you post something that gives it away.
I really haven't, so perhaps it was a random cull of twitter accounts which don't post very often or something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.