Lorna Luxe #17 How to make Hermes look cheap: a thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she is spitting feathers as this has ruined her shooting and releasing pics for her black Friday collection.

Will she release the pics from Brown's or spend today in a panic re shooting?

She can't lay low because she will need to appear to promote the collection.

For once I can't wait to see her new collection pics!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That photo is the exact same one she posted the other day! I remember vividly as she has a stupid shadow across her stupid face!

Reactions: 8
I've had a reply! They can't help me, sadly, even though my fake boiler is fake-broken. Essential workers and business clientele only... 😂😂😂😂 Indeed. Nice to see they are running their hotel 'in accordance with government guidelines'.

P.S. My name isn't actually Jennifer Bergmeister. 🤫
Brilliant!! So they shouldn’t even have let them stay there last night... maybe they were turned away!!

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she’s pretending she’s making tea for the plumber. This is like effiel tower gate all over again
I am howling at her antics. So we get told they are going to a hotel ( she can’t take that post down because its shilling products) ... we get footage of her travelling and in the hotel and then suddenly we have Time jumped back to HH in time for the boiler man and murder she wrote. I am sure John is working hard through all this too.

heres a thought maybe the hotel booted them out 🤣🤣🤣🤣

god can you imagine the strain of all this...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've had a reply! They can't help me, sadly, even though my fake boiler is fake-broken. Essential workers and business clientele only... 😂😂😂😂 Indeed. Nice to see they are running their hotel 'in accordance with government guidelines'.

P.S. My name isn't actually Jennifer Bergmeister. 🤫
Great name though 😂
Wow He’s a deceitful person to 🙄 A pencil pushing employee of HSBC shoving his weight business card to secure him a London hotel room for essential business!!! I’m sure his company would be completely embarrassed if not horrified at his arrogance . Imagine if it resulted in a disciplinary big price to pay to get some likes on the gram for Ol Yawna hey knobhead ? !!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Great name though 😂
Wow He’s a deceitful person to 🙄 A pencil pushing employee of HSBC shoving his weight business card to secure him a London hotel room for essential business!!! I’m sure his company would be completely embarrassed if not horrified at his arrogance . Imagine if it resulted in a disciplinary big price to pay to get some likes on the gram for Ol Yawna hey knobhead ? !!
That’s a disciplinary right there. We are all really strict. No travel. Imagine the headlines ...Snr banker superspreader. There is no way a bank would condone this. And he would know that. I wonder if he’s got a redundancy package... lots of pay offs at the moment.

I am howling at her antics. So we get told they are going to a hotel ( she can’t take that post down because its shilling products) ... we get footage of her travelling and in the hotel and then suddenly we have Time jumped back to HH in time for the boiler man and murder she wrote. I am sure John is working hard through all this too.

heres a thought maybe the hotel booted them out 🤣🤣🤣🤣

god can you imagine the strain of all this...
Don’t put ideas in her head !!!! They stayed in the hotel .. we don’t want her coming out with a lying get out of jail free card 😂😂

Brilliant!! So they shouldn’t even have let them stay there last night... maybe they were turned away!!
There’s no room at the inn !!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If he lied about it being for work and work found out it would be some sort of pull up for sure! We have a global travel ban until June 2021 I suspect HSBC is the same can only travel or stay overnight somewhere with very senior sign off for specific urgent reasons!

im convinced he's been made redundant anyway

Reactions: 11
If he lied about it being for work and work found out it would be some sort of pull up for sure! We have a global travel ban until June 2021 I suspect HSBC is the same can only travel or stay overnight somewhere with very senior sign off for specific urgent reasons!

im convinced he's been made redundant anyway
Me too and she’s burning through it

Reactions: 7
So she’s back on the bedroom floor of HH in her robe. She really fucked that one up didn’t she 🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh brilliant if that happened.

How can anyone be fooled travelled in for work 3pm, back at HH 10am - if that's the case we've no idea where she is right now.

I wonder if non-tattlers picked this up with her as well, I don't think it was just us, we know her pattern/tricks/lies but some of her followers may not be monitoring as much.

Still a absolute shite feast for her and bleeping brilliant for us.

I think that stories was recorded yesterday, no hiyyyyaaaaa or any intro that she always does to annoy us.

How can anyone be fooled travelled in for work 3pm, back at HH 10am - if that's the case we've no idea where she is right now.

I wonder if non-tattlers picked this up with her as well, I don't think it was just us, we know her pattern/tricks/lies but some of her followers may not be monitoring as much.

I think that stories was recorded yesterday, no hiyyyyaaaaa or any intro that she always does to annoy us.
It started weird didn’t it with something like ‘And.....’

Update. So many influencers also reported her yesterday😂 her being deceitful and annoying is one thing, behaving like she is above the British law is another!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She’s lying... I’d bet my life that she’s still at browns.

Update. So many influencers also reported her yesterday😂 her being deceitful and annoying is one thing, behaving like she is above the British law is another!!!
Oh I’m glad to read this. Pretty certain she’s still at Browns now... this needs to be stopped. I’m writing an article that I hope gets published .. somewhere.
Let’s hope when the police drop round to Horsham heights .. that she’s there! As she claims...

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I would say definitely filmed yesterday -- it sounded like it was edited out of a longer video.

I replied to the hotel, after they told me they were unable to help me out of my fake Cold House dilemma, and tactfully suggested that they review their guest list just to be absolutely certain that all of their current guests are either essential workers or on a business trip. I haven't had a reply yet, but that could be because they're busy calling a taxi.

• Haha
This is good news, shocking that even in the Insta world she has no friends that have got her back, all turning her in - good.

Reactions: 12
That’s good news ... I was wondering what their thoughts were On it . I was even thinking of sending some of them a dm incase they’d missed it .

It started weird didn’t it with something like ‘And.....’
It’s pure fakery .. they left yesterday afternoon and are back this morning to a lovely warm house ... what a load of bollox .... you telling me The handyman/plumber worked through the night ??? It would be colder there today than tucked up in the wooden room last night cos any tradesman working in your home is now encouraged to have doors and windows open for ventilation !’

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What plumber starts work in the afternoon anyway they’re ringing your bell at 8am especially if they need to do a whole replacement boiler

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.