Lorna Luxe #17 How to make Hermes look cheap: a thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whaaat? You write beautifully! 🤗
BUT
It’s sooooooooo annoying I can’t DM and I don’t even know why as when I ask (through appropriate channels) no one replies 😭😭😭😭
It’s ever so vurry frustrating isn’t it What a Shame The Lord isn’t here 😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She will still take loads of pictures- she will just post them when we aren’t in a uk wide lockdown... She’s not off the hook at all and evidently read every comment here last night otherwise why remove all the trail of her non essential trip to london?!

Reactions: 7
Out of interest Has she posted any of this ‘essential trip’ on Twitter ? I’m a-blocked !

I'm not following on Twitter, from a search none of her minions have followed up on anything for few days so I guess no, as normally at least a few people instantly reply to her tweets.

Reactions: 3
Im interested to see the Twitter account, I tried following her ages ago, and it’s been pending for absolutely ages 🙄
I've just gone to check her twitter and have been blocked, so she's obviously traced me back to these threads (I had an older account and have just moved over to this one). How has she managed to do that??

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She still has the story up where she says Johns booked something. It’s stupid anyway because like a few have said who is there to let the engineer in to fix/replace said “boiler”

Reactions: 5
Here you go.. so John can work 🤬
I work for a bank (At snr level) and we are all wfh until next year. I also have friends who are senior in HSBC And they are the same. So unless he’s branch staff (he’s not) or exec (he’s not) or some real exception, he’s at home. Its utter bullshit.

Reactions: 17
Most businesses are able to work from home and have meetings with colleagues globally via teams/zoom. Not sure why he’s any different?

Reactions: 8
I emailed the reservations desk at Browns Hotel yesterday at 5pm, asking if they had any double rooms available because I have no heating in my house and I need somewhere to stay.

Tumbleweed..... Not even an acknowledgement.... 🥶🥶🥶

I've had a reply! They can't help me, sadly, even though my fake boiler is fake-broken. Essential workers and business clientele only... 😂😂😂😂 Indeed. Nice to see they are running their hotel 'in accordance with government guidelines'.

P.S. My name isn't actually Jennifer Bergmeister. 🤫

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've just gone to check her twitter and have been blocked, so she's obviously traced me back to these threads (I had an older account and have just moved over to this one). How has she managed to do that??
I’m sure she can’t find you On here ..surely . There will have been some other reason . Maybe you didn’t have enough followers or haven’t posted enough .. I’m really plucking at straws as I have no idea how all this SM works . 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Is she pretending to be at home or had she actually dashed back to HH in a panic?
She’s pretending to be at home. I don’t know how she genuinely thought she’s get away with this... she has £1 million followers (apparently lol) it’s ridiculous. I reckon they’re on the way back to HH and that the boiler was never broken she’s just realised that she can’t get away with this ridiculous lie. Bet she lied to the hotel too and said they were there for business. Also been said before but ALL of her questions are written in the same style... it’s so obviously her it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she’s pretending she’s making tea for the plumber. This is like effiel tower gate all over again

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is she pretending to be at home or had she actually dashed back to HH in a panic?
Think that is a old photo, she covering her tracks from her disaster yesterday

Interesting she is shooting another collection tomorrow, I wonder where that will be........the plot thickens

So I guess she went to Browns with the intention of shooting this crappy black friday tit

#whereslyingLorna #Lornasayswhatpandemic

Reactions: 12
She’s pretending to be at home. I don’t know how she genuinely thought she’s get away with this... she has £1 million followers (apparently lol) it’s ridiculous. I reckon they’re on the way back to HH and that the boiler was never broken she’s just realised that she can’t get away with this ridiculous lie. Bet she lied to the hotel too and said they were there for business. Also been said before but ALL of her questions are written in the same style... it’s so obviously her it’s embarrassing.
She’s gonna completely ignore yesterday .. and dragging out all the same Ol questions . Cabin crew. Cabin crew .. cabin crew !!! Team Luxe love !!! Handbags and shoes .. blah blah blah she’s such a Fukkin Deceitful witch and he needs to grow some balls he’s even holding her broomstick here !😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.