Lorna Luxe #13 Wherever I blag my flat, that’s my home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you go on the Instagram @kevinmelro you can see luxy in the background, he’s sat in a Great position for more snaps

... oh and looks like mr luxe is there too. Get a life old man.
FFS what is his purpose in being there such a creep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He has even less friends than her, which is quite a feat.
I dare someone to message that Kevin chap and ask him for a zoom in

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It could have been a case of they invited her as they were already having dinner there but he’s still a hanger on.

Reactions: 1
So relieved to see that Diddly has joined Fiddly & friend. Just might stop the unwelcome images in my head. Are you recovering @Ohmydays ?🤪

Reactions: 2
He has even less friends than her, which is quite a feat.
I dare someone to message that Kevin chap and ask him for a zoom in
I would have asked @LadyLockdown cos she speaks French but she might have to sit on the ‘norty step’ again for harassment and we really don’t want that 😂.

So relieved to see that Diddly has joined Fiddly & friend. Just might stop the unwelcome images in my head. Are you recovering @Ohmydays ?🤪
I’ve now got a pic of an under the table fiddle ... oh FFS !!😱😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder what our Parisian field agent @Zenchick101 is doing right now ? 😂😂🕵️‍♀️
( got my emoji right this time 👍)
studying for exams, not all of us want to be taken care of by an older man like lorna ;) Not to sound like a stalker, but it would be easy to run into her. I'm guessing she always sticks to a basic instagram witch's guide to Paris :ROFLMAO:. Picture in front of the louvre (that triangle dome is a dead giveaway), Palais Royale, not to mention the restaurants she's mentioned in her stories. Not one visit to Stohrer, Chartier, the gardin of sculptures of the Rodin museum etc for some out of the box choices... Heck why not visiting Versailles at least once for a little culture? did she actually just take a picture in front of the louvre and not go in? Will she go into Galleries Lafayette? (french harrods) so many questions.

*also not currently in paris because I enjoy having a nice place not a 9m2 for 500-600 euros

It could have been a case of they invited her as they were already having dinner there but he’s still a hanger on.
LL prob wanted the lowdown on the Dior trip Emilie went on .. Plus the Costes suite tour . Ll and OMR didn’t get an invite to that either !!
I really can’t see the fascination in going to half empty restaurants and hotels ?

Literally the worst bit of television it’s ever been my misfortune to clap eyes on and she clearly agrees. “For seeing Paris” - they show about as much of Paris in that programme as you do on your insta, Lorna. Completely whitewashed and covered in crap clothing.
I hated and enjoyed this show at the same time. I’m part French and visit Paris a lot and this show represents everything I hate about tourists (like Lorna) in Paris.
For example: the Chanel store in Rue Cambon is usually (pre-COVID) full of trashy tourists. I went there once but never ever again. Same with hotel costes, which is the go-to place for sugar daddies with their “girlfriends”

• Heart
Reactions: 15
All lorna has done in paris is bleep out product after product...
She's less Belle de jour, more Sell de jour..

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The whole thing is a joke. She should have stayed at home to do this collection, for one it’s utter rubbish and not worthy of shot on the streets of Paris, but also staying at home it’s relatable for 99% of people right now. It’s not as if she’s in Paris and we are seeing the city through her or anything to do with PFW or anything at all worth while. It’s just her tippy toe’in around in polyester and drinking Rosé at the obvious places. Same thing she did in London, Amalfi and Venice 🥱😴

Reactions: 18
The whole thing is a joke. She should have stayed at home to do this collection, for one it’s utter rubbish and not worthy of shot on the streets of Paris, but also staying at home it’s relatable for 99% of people right now. It’s not as if she’s in Paris and we are seeing the city through her or anything to do with PFW or anything at all worth while. It’s just her tippy toe’in around in polyester and drinking Rosé at the obvious places. Same thing she did in London, Amalfi and Venice 🥱😴
say what you want about them, but I thought it was smart of kim k to come out with a line of loungewear right around quarantine

Reactions: 4
say what you want about them, but I thought it was smart of kim k to come out with a line of loungewear right around quarantine
Girl I have nothing bad to say about the Kartrashians Secret number one fan.

I forgot there was Santorini as well!

Reactions: 6
Thread titles.
Ok I’m rubbish with these and the thread moves so quickly ..
Rod and Emu or fiddly Diddly do Paris on a shoestring due to lowest ever Lornaluxe ITS sales .

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.