Lorna Luxe #13 Wherever I blag my flat, that’s my home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this Emily in Paris that she’s watching? I’ve seen so many people on Instagram saying how bad and far from reality it is.

Reactions: 2
Having read Sali’s article featuring the “troll” who came forward to admit that the trolling was merely personal deflection-I’m compelled to write.

I don’t follow Sali, have no idea about her and the claims or posts anyone has made, but I do believe that Sali came to Instagram having already had a career in beauty, and Instagram was merely an extension of that.

However there are influencers who are playing victim and refusing to take responsibility for the roles and image that THEY have manufactured , and it’s getting tedious.

Many of them didn’t start out like Sali, they started at a point where THEY decided that their opinion, look, style , image, wealth or whatever, was worthy of an audience. They CHOSE “influencing“ as a “career” ( or some might say “instead of a career!) and pushed their own importance on anyone who would listen. Very few promote ethics, education, values, they simply promote greed, “stuff”, materialism, “unboxing” , privilege, “freebies” #gifted.

“ Look what I have! You too can have this (but I’ll take a cut ...#affiliatelink )”

They created an image of either a lifestyle or image that is designed to invoke a response. Jealousy? Possibly. But more importantly to validate their own being.

They take pictures of THEMSELVES day after day after day, selling their (alleged) perfect life styles, homes, belongings, and their personalities to thousands and millions of faceless followers. They glamorise mental health issues and use them to garner attention, yet ironically, further perpetuating their own issues. They become experts in whatever gains them the most attention, & piggy back on whatever news is trending.
They photograph themselves getting dressed, in the bath, in hospital, giving birth, eating food, on planes, opening gifts. Why???

They have cultivated ( and in some cases bought which makes no sense at all..) these huge audiences and they HAVE to be aware of the diverse range of followers they have. They also have to be mindful of the impact their views and vapid lifestyles have upon impressionable girls & women and conversely, on intelligent, successful women who are able to see “influencing” for what it is. A glorified sales rep. The 2020 version of the promo-girls of the 90’s.

Mental health is a hugely important subject.
So then, it is up to them to be transparent, to be accountable. To do things right. And to accept that they’re not going to be everyone’s cup of tea. Having a difference of opinion is NOT bullying. It’s exactly that, a difference of opinion. Disagreeing is NOT bullying. Calling someone out on inconsistency, for lying or deceiving people is not bullying! Particularly if that person has positioned themselves in a role that has an element of social responsibility. ( Obviously this is no way the same as any type of physical /death threat/ stalking/abuse)

If influencers want these greedy gluttonous lives and believe that they do not have to respond or be accountable for their behaviours then they are simply wrong.

Thank you for this, very well written. It's incredible how far they are from the distinct lines of constructive criticism and just interpret everything as negative/bullying/trolls unless the person is pouring out sumptuous amount of sickening falseness of adoration.

Lorna is the perfect example that unless you like/love her, your a-blocked, that's it, duck off I don't care.

I know I said the talent manager that LL had dinner with the other night had the LL Gabriela dress Named after her .. Well Ive just remembered who the other person was .I wonder what they were planning for LA Productions 🙄
Lauren Lee worked for Whalar, they've both moved onto IGH Talent Ltd, Lauren opened this company earlier this year. LL is not on Whalar star list anymore. Lauren has a background in TV research.

Something happened at Whalar or maybe her contract was ending? Either way LL is IGH's only "talent" they have.

Reactions: 6
Having read Sali’s article featuring the “troll” who came forward to admit that the trolling was merely personal deflection-I’m compelled to write.

I don’t follow Sali, have no idea about her and the claims or posts anyone has made, but I do believe that Sali came to Instagram having already had a career in beauty, and Instagram was merely an extension of that.

However there are influencers who are playing victim and refusing to take responsibility for the roles and image that THEY have manufactured , and it’s getting tedious.

Many of them didn’t start out like Sali, they started at a point where THEY decided that their opinion, look, style , image, wealth or whatever, was worthy of an audience. They CHOSE “influencing“ as a “career” ( or some might say “instead of a career!) and pushed their own importance on anyone who would listen. Very few promote ethics, education, values, they simply promote greed, “stuff”, materialism, “unboxing” , privilege, “freebies” #gifted.

“ Look what I have! You too can have this (but I’ll take a cut ...#affiliatelink )”

They created an image of either a lifestyle or image that is designed to invoke a response. Jealousy? Possibly. But more importantly to validate their own being.

They take pictures of THEMSELVES day after day after day, selling their (alleged) perfect life styles, homes, belongings, and their personalities to thousands and millions of faceless followers. They glamorise mental health issues and use them to garner attention, yet ironically, further perpetuating their own issues. They become experts in whatever gains them the most attention, & piggy back on whatever news is trending.
They photograph themselves getting dressed, in the bath, in hospital, giving birth, eating food, on planes, opening gifts. Why???

They have cultivated ( and in some cases bought which makes no sense at all..) these huge audiences and they HAVE to be aware of the diverse range of followers they have. They also have to be mindful of the impact their views and vapid lifestyles have upon impressionable girls & women and conversely, on intelligent, successful women who are able to see “influencing” for what it is. A glorified sales rep. The 2020 version of the promo-girls of the 90’s.

So then, it is up to them to be transparent, to be accountable. To do things right. And to accept that they’re not going to be everyone’s cup of tea. Having a difference of opinion is NOT bullying. It’s exactly that, a difference of opinion. Disagreeing is NOT bullying. Calling someone out on inconsistency, for lying or deceiving people is not bullying! Particularly if that person has positioned themselves in a role that has an element of social responsibility. ( Obviously this is no way the same as any type of physical /death threat/ stalking/abuse)

If influencers want these greedy gluttonous lives and believe that they do not have to respond or be accountable for their behaviours then they are simply wrong.
I agree with you completely, but I have to say some of the other threads on here ARE bullying in my opinion. They are absolutely horrific. And some of the people on there do go out of their way to be mean and vindictive just because that person is not their cup of tea, and that is unnecessary

Reactions: 13
Thank you for this, very well written. It's incredible how far they are from the distinct lines of constructive criticism and just interpret everything as negative/bullying/trolls unless the person is pouring out sumptuous amount of sickening falseness of adoration.

Lorna is the perfect example that unless you like/love her, your a-blocked, that's it, duck off I don't care.

Lauren Lee worked for Whalar, they've both moved onto IGH Talent Ltd, Lauren opened this company earlier this year. LL is not on Whalar star list anymore. Lauren has a background in TV research.

Something happened at Whalar or maybe her contract was ending? Either way LL is IGH's only "talent" they have.
Only “talent” 😂😂😂.
Thanks ... I knew there was someone on here that knew the ‘goss’. Any news on Gogglebox ?

Thank you very much @AllAboutTheMayhem for this post. It was very insightful and compelling; you have summarised what so many people feel, not only those of us here on this thread. Would be fantastic if it could be shared with a wider audience.

Reactions: 7
Only “talent” 😂😂😂.
Thanks ... I knew there was someone on here that knew the ‘goss’. Any news on Gogglebox ?
I found all this out a couple of months back. I thought it would be that whalar were taking too big a cut so Lauren started her own business doing influencer management where she knew she’d make more money and Lorna could save some. The TV bit is new info, could be possible. She’d surely never go on TV looking like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ok so after digging I've found Whalar Ltd are in big financial troubles

Earlier this year Feb 20 they were to be compulsory stuck off, that was dismissed, they currently have 2 charges against them, one of which is from Lloyds Bank, other from a Finance company this was submitted in May 20 and March 20

My guess is Lauren Lee as Director knew the company is going downhill fast, jumped ship (or made redundant) taking LL with her (and her contracts) as LL found out Whalar are on limited time.

It's on companies house

Whalar Ltd

Lauren Lee

So whether that is a good move for LL time will tell, depends on Laurens contacts and what work comes via LL's instagram following

With LL following she could have easily signed with a company like Gleam but I guess Gleam want people who are willing to take direction and work and that is not LL

• Wow
Reactions: 7
11B9EAD7-771F-4061-B092-47A4B52D7417.jpeg
Who does she think she is? She should be happy that Sonja Morgan is posting her anywhere. “Please remove immediately” okay authority 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: they've done each other out, both selling the same tit. LL your so thick why not DM her or go to her management, to make it public you've shown yourself up even more

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just did some digging and it looks as though LUXE is not designing anything, just putting her name on some cheap clothing made in China supplied by Inthestyle. Shock, horror. I bet she’s shaking and ringing the wholesalers.
WHAT !!!!! LornaLuxe hasn’t designed her In The Shite collection !!!!!!! You mean she’s been lying to us all 🤥 ... wooo hoooo another bit of evidence re your fakery LL 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: they've done each other out, both selling the same tit. LL your so thick why not DM her or go to her management, to make it public you've shown yourself up even more
Agree - Lorna should go to her management IMMEDIATELY (as per the gospel according to Lorna).👌:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!!!!!! Seriously we need to stop giving her content ideas. Guess where they're off to

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.