Lorna Luxe #11 buy my Polyester tat so I can buy Chanel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what she’d do if you went all pretend fan girl on her and asked for a pic with her 😂
I tell you what .... you would be so Fukkin shocked you’ld be glued to the ground ... I was and that was even before I posted on this thread .. instead of being a fan girl you could say oh I recognise you from Celebface 😂😂😂

Tge
That’s not Yawna.... Must be her Ma filling in again - she’s wearing the spenny Chanel top to trick us. Might get my mum to go to work for me. 🤔
View attachment 236876
WOW .. they all look happy to see each other .. 🥱 zzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just looked at her range on both In The Style and ASOS and there’s so much stuff still available. Especially on ASOS, there are items which have been on there for absolutely months and none of the sizes have sold out.

She really is far from a sellout. Except when it comes to any form of dignity or integrity.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here we go ... Why has she posted this ??? There’s no reason whatsoever only
Begging to Drunken Elephant or whatever it’s called .. For Freebies ... 🙄
Wouldn’t be surprised if she got them (or already has them), saw another blagger get the most incredible DE package

Reactions: 2
I’ve just looked at her range on both In The Style and ASOS and there’s so much stuff still available. Especially on ASOS, there are items which have been on there for absolutely months and none of the sizes have sold out.

She really is far from a sellout. Except when it comes to any form of dignity or integrity.
I had a look at in the style as well and so much of it says ‘selling fast’ yet none of the sizes were sold out (this was early this morning) and it’s amazing that most of it goes on discount after a couple of weeks.

Reactions: 6
I had a look at in the style as well and so much of it says ‘selling fast’ yet none of the sizes were sold out (this was early this morning) and it’s amazing that most of it goes on discount after a couple of weeks.
Yep, classic trick to make people panic buy and to create hype over something that’s severely lacking in interest!! If it was that popular there’d be no need to discount / nothing left anyway.

She’s... not in Cecconi’s...? 😮😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Yep, classic trick to make people panic buy and to create hype over something that’s severely lacking in interest!! If it was that popular there’d be no need to discount / nothing left anyway.

Hurrah..I said Selfridges.....😀 even though she is with the ol geezer..

Last edited:

Haha it’s bloody selfridges though. Never stray from the circuit of luxe dullness 🥺

• Haha
It’s a beautiful balmy night in London Town, I’ve been having some al fresco Vodka fuelled lols with friends In a bar garden, there are some many great outside spaces for drinks... but no, let’s stick to the three places we know 😑

All these Avatars are so funny we should put together a collection of them for the next thread
Collectively they represent the seventh circle of hell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

28 mins ago now, meaning 21:17 by my watch. Maybe someone with better eye sight can see what his watch reads

Reactions: 2
28 mins ago now, meaning 21:17 by my watch. Maybe someone with better eye sight can see what his watch reads
It’s hard to tell but I think the small hand is on the 9. It looks like 8:35 or 8:55pm to me, I can’t make out the difference between the big hand and the second hand 🕵🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.