Lorna Luxe #11 buy my Polyester tat so I can buy Chanel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look at in the style as well and so much of it says ‘selling fast’ yet none of the sizes were sold out (this was early this morning) and it’s amazing that most of it goes on discount after a couple of weeks.
Wouldn’t surprise me if for the ‘LAUNCH’ they only put 6 items ‘available ‘ for each shite item before they’re sold out and have to be restocked !!

Reactions: 3
Jeez... he's very proud of that watch.. always on display....truly sad....
and lorna, are you incapable of ordering your own food or don't you like talking to 'the help'...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s a beautiful balmy night in London Town, I’ve been having some al fresco Vodka fuelled lols with friends In a bar garden, there are some many great outside spaces for drinks... but no, let’s stick to the three places we know 😑

Collectively they represent the seventh circle of hell
All these Avatars are so funny we should put together a collection of them for the next thread
I can’t take tattlers post seriously cos of them .. it makes me pmsl especially @Hamilton1970 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Don’t think this has been on the thread already but sorry if it has, I just found it on twitter from earlier this year.

Says a lot about the quality of the clothing & morals of In The Style (and Lorna)!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Don’t think this has been on the thread already but sorry if it has, I just found it on twitter from earlier this year.

Says a lot about the quality of the clothing & morals of In The Style (and Lorna)!
I don’t think I’ve personally seen this exact one but something very similar if it wasn’t the same. I think her one word responses grate on me more than the poor quality of clothing tbh.

I don’t know why people would bother, they look just OK on her but they don’t even look good enough to purchase to me. They’re £30, I have multiple pairs (3 colour ways) from top shop they come in size 4-18 petite, regular and tall for £36 they fit like a glove and I’ve had my current black pair for 2 years I wear them throughout winter. Same for Zara I have suede effect ones which admittedly the zip broke on one but they were not falling apart at the seams on purchase and the fit is decent for a similar price.

I realise these are much bigger high street brands and I am totally all for supporting smaller independent brands but I don’t consider ITS one of those and when their response to customer complaints is to shut people down rather than admit defeat and deal with a complaint in professional manor that’s more likely to bring you repeat business is BAD business acumen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
In that Daily Mail video look at the absolute FUPA going on in those jeans 19 seconds in :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
TBH she’s not posting much .
She probably falls asleep living her life, I know i do watching hers. 😃

Ahhhh but we’re they really there ?
Love the way you're thinking!! I'm fully convinced that she uses previous visits to places with unpublished photos to elude to her being in an actual place living her best life....everything she says and posts should always be questioned... even her morning get readys could be filmed on different days...totally think this...its possibly why it looks like she visits the same places so often ...just rehashing..

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Tided the whole flat..? You've been there less than a week.. how bleeping messy are you both to have to tidy..tidy what?. you wash up daily right, you dont leave your clothes on the floor do you skank? And why line up perfumes on a kitchen island you demented fucktards...ninja promoting..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ahhhh. Who’s a clever boy then !!!🙄

Tided the whole flat..? You've been there less than a week.. how bleeping messy are you both to have to tidy..tidy what?. you wash up daily right, you dont leave your clothes on the floor do you skank? And why line up perfumes on a kitchen island you demented fucktards...ninja promoting..
He needs to up his game with the Fukkin cushions 😂😂.
oh and even gotta get the Fukkin Chanel on display for flat cleaning pics 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She probably falls asleep living her life, I know i do watching hers. 😃

Love the way you're thinking!! I'm fully convinced that she uses previous visits to places with unpublished photos to elude to her being in an actual place living her best life....everything she says and posts should always be questioned... even her morning get readys could be filmed on different days...totally think this...its possibly why it looks like she visits the same places so often ...just rehashing..
I think she or HE is trying to tell us they were at Sell fridges 😂😂. Morning Unluxes 👋

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.