Lorna Luxe #11 buy my Polyester tat so I can buy Chanel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a dream about OM last night. It’s going to take me all day to recover 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Tided the whole flat..? You've been there less than a week.. how bleeping messy are you both to have to tidy..tidy what?. you wash up daily right, you dont leave your clothes on the floor do you skank? And why line up perfumes on a kitchen island you demented fucktards...ninja promoting..
As she has a current code with them and some of those were gifted shouldn't it be marked as Ad? @Suxy_

Reactions: 2
As she has a current code with them and some of those were gifted shouldn't it be marked as Ad? @Suxy_
She hasn't mentioned the code in the post..thats why I called it ninja promoting...its just an 'innocent' photo.... shes trying to sell without making it obvious...this is where its always fuzzy...like her face 😃😃😝🤪

Reactions: 8
She hasn't mentioned the code in the post..thats why I called it ninja promoting...its just an 'innocent' photo.... shes trying to sell without making it obvious...this is where its always fuzzy...like her face 😃😃😝🤪
Surely if she didn't pay for them all it should at least be AD- gifted

Reactions: 3
Oh you silly goose. Rules don’t apply to Lorna. She’s too big. She’s beyond rules. She’s so wealthy she would have been buying all this with or without Instagram. She’s beyond covid too!
She’s so famous and wealthy, she can’t post in real time because of all the jealous maniacs that are after her.
Its a very hard life for such a hard worker.
It’s why she needs so much rest and sleep and a resident whipping boy to wipe her tired arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That is absolutely horrifying. Every item was hideous so her trying to make it fashun is just beyond ridiculous

Ahhhh. Who’s a clever boy then !!!🙄

He needs to up his game with the Fukkin cushions 😂😂.
oh and even gotta get the Fukkin Chanel on display for flat cleaning pics 🙄
This is the only part of Lorna that doesnt fit with being a Narc, they are normally super house proud. They also like to pretend their homes are much grander than they actually are which is her to a T, but I am surprised about her scruffiness. Actually no, I have seen her neck and chest so actually I am not surprised at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That is absolutely horrifying. Every item was hideous so her trying to make it fashun is just beyond ridiculous

This is the only part of Lorna that doesnt fit with being a Narc, they are normally super house proud. They also like to pretend their homes are much grander than they actually are which is her to a T, but I am surprised about her scruffiness. Actually no, I have seen her neck and chest so actually I am not surprised at all.
I reckon Asda clothing is probably better quality than the crap she's flogging

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still bothers me that she has all this designer gear but can’t spend a few bob fixing those nashers

Reactions: 6
*images of Frisby, his side-goon and Lorna all having a big old flick through the wholesale catalogue, then laughing all the way to Chanel.

(Epic filters today Lorna!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For those who are a-blocked:

A no doubt gifted candle not marked as “ad gifted” and a fridge full of rosé (shockkkkk). Nice of them to provide some food when the people paying for the flat come and visit isn’t it 😂
Lorna lush not lorna luxe. I would be embarrassed for people to think I was such a wino and such a bad hostess

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.