Lorna Luxe #11 buy my Polyester tat so I can buy Chanel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish ! I am in the same scenario.
I just went via spacenk and got the last of the goody bags instead.
I went on to cult beauty and within half hour of her launchin the code 17 oskia masks had sold. I suspect it will just be in the form of credit for her to use tho?
Use YOU15 for 15% off, just have to make sure your details are all filled in

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well she did say dr Krystyna wouldn’t do her lips as they don’t need doing and Lorna said they’d have to “ agree to disagree” as of course Lorna knows best, what with her multiple degrees and expertise in everything.

She said she wanted more lip filler so I’m sure she will get more lip filler. Despite her lips already looking like a septic cats a-hole.

Was it necessary to use one of her mood boards for a story with such a serious message? This is SO odd
She must be on the wine cultivating the piss tank. I mean it’s bleeping farcical to even consider attaching a nonchalant comment re domestic violence on a story board of pink manicures and pink jumpers?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was it necessary to use one of her mood boards for a story with such a serious message? This is SO odd
I used to think that too..but im thinking that its a covert way for people to be offered an Internet link and if someone is around they can just swipe through without detection..im really hoping its that reason or something along those lines...an abusive person would look at lornas account and dismiss it instantly as harmless as it were...

Reactions: 10
Well she did say dr Krystyna wouldn’t do her lips as they don’t need doing and Lorna said they’d have to “ agree to disagree” as of course Lorna knows best, what with her multiple degrees and expertise in everything.

She said she wanted more lip filler so I’m sure she will get more lip filler. Despite her lips already looking like a septic cats a-hole.

She must be on the wine cultivating the piss tank. I mean it’s bleeping farcical to even consider attaching a nonchalant comment re domestic violence on a story board of pink manicures and pink jumpers?
You kill me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Was just coming on here to comment on this. She seriously crossed the line there! Domestic violence and femicide has surged during this pandemic and is a really threat even more so than “normal”. And she links in a mood board?!? Really got me seriously pissed off!

Lorna: go to a women shelter and talk to the women there. See if they care about your bleeping mood boards!

Reactions: 6
I’m lost for words. DV on a pink mood board, slap bang between promotion for a “launch” WTF. 😳🔫 I’m seriously baffled as to how anyone would have that thought pattern? Unless it’s a secret code about OMR?!?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Often DV messages to victims are concealed in Inconspicuous places so they Can’t be seen by the abuser. Sometimes numbers for helplines are on barcodes for example or on a refuge page you can click to quickly hide the page. It may be that she’s posting like that on guidance from a DV charity that any victim would look like they were looking at an innocent fashion post

Reactions: 14
It could be a concealed placement... I'm just skeptical of Lorna full stop. I’ve never ever seen her do anything that isn’t either about her, or benefits her.

Reactions: 9
I’ve noticed how all her clothes she apparently ‘designs’.. cleverly conceal one thing. Her stomach.

If you notice every item hides this section of her body. Nothing wrong with this .. but her clothes are very much designed to conceal someone with a bulging stomach. Again. Nothing wrong... but she also needs to stop editing herself and trying to be a size 6-8 which she is NOT. It’s almoat an insult to someone like myself who is that size and struggles to put on weight and I do a lot of fitness.

Just loathe her style. It’s such chavtastic tit
It’s also disrespectful to anyone who is her IRL size and struggles with their weight/appearance. I used to think she looked great before I saw the light but now she appalls me. After being slim for most of my life I’ve hit my 40s and am now struggling with my weight - it’s like she’s embarrassed to be that size. Never see her taking any form of exercise either - in fact her lifestyle is quite unhealthy.

Reactions: 14
It’s also disrespectful to anyone who is her IRL size and struggles with their weight/appearance. I used to think she looked great before I saw the light but now she appalls me. After being slim for most of my life I’ve hit my 40s and am now struggling with my weight - it’s like she’s embarrassed to be that size. Never see her taking any form of exercise either - in fact her lifestyle is quite unhealthy.

Xxxxxxxxxx ☝🏽 Someone quoted the above

Her lifestyle is unhealthy, but remember we all have a choice in life. I think far too many excuses are perpetrated reasons to either not excercise or eat unhealthy. Again a choice. It’s mind over matter. Also genetic factors do come into play. But I’m a fitness gal.. and diets are fads, you have to think of calory deficit... eat what you wish in moderation.., MOVE. If you eat more one day, consumed too much eat leas the next day. fitness is very important not just for the aesthetics, but the MIND. Also age. It’s just a number. 🙏🏽

If luxe had more hobbies, or other substantial things to express than copy and paste mood boards, and flog fast fashion that last 2 minutes, whilst spending a fortune on designer then I would be a bit less cynical towards her. There’s no substance to her. All fat too predictable and really these days what substitutes an ‘influencer’?

It’s simply the authenticity lacking and the over consumption, which makes me want to hurl at the nearest toilet. We all joke on here, but what ever we say will not change what she does. As I said it’s a choice. Her choices are not what we would want. Perhaps?. Which in essence means one thing. Unfollow. But wish her well.

Reactions: 5
Before I was blocked I asked her did she exercise one word response "NO"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Re: the DV message, I don’t think it was thoughtless or malicious, I think she did that right in terms of concealment. We can drag her for a lot Of things but that felt fine to me.

Re: life style - I loooooove having a drink but I always wonder how awful she must feel every morning with the amount of wine they put away, especially WA at 13%.

Reactions: 9
I think most of us on here don’t follow her . TL is one of the only forums I know that give you the choice to an opinion albeit it positive or negative . Who knows, LL might actually take on board some of our comments . She reads here enough.

@Fluffy81

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.