Lorna Luxe #11 buy my Polyester tat so I can buy Chanel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she was trying to conceal the DV message at all. She does these swipe ups on a lot of her mood boards. She did the same thing with something BLM related.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Its fascinating how this mood board splits opinion. I stand by my view it was a concealed post pertaining to domestic violence..i don't care if its done for selfish glory hunting reasons or if she stupidly uses the same advertising model for subjects that don't require a covert post. Its something that doesn't appear on my instagram feed often so regardleas of her rationale it could help one person. In my panoramic view of her this is low on the scale of things I loathe her for.

Reactions: 13
As much as it annoyed, I did click on it and pretty much every relationship ship (bar my current one) has aspects of DV to it. Which to be fair, I would never have looked at otherwise. So I may be begrudgingly recanting

Reactions: 7
It could definitely help one person and I wasn’t actually offended by it either. I just don’t think she tried to conceal it for the same reason everyone is saying she did. She just does that.

Was she supposed to put a pic of a battered woman? Victims of DV are allowed to be drawn to pretty things. It might have made it more relevant had she used purple but whatever, I don’t think this one in particular was offensive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think that the fact that this message was concealed was a good thing. Whether that concealment came about by intention for reasons of discretion, or whether it was concealed because that's what LL does with her mood boards, I don't know. I personally view Lorna as someone who is very shallow and I don't believe that Lorna does anything unless it benefits Lorna in some way. That having been said, I personally didn't find it offensive. I think that the fact that on the surface, it appeared to be fronted by feminine, apparently frivolous things was a good way for someone who is experiencing abuse to conceal the fact that they are looking up information. If someone is with a partner who is constantly monitoring their every move & scrutinising everything they show an interest in, it's a relatively easy way for someone to access help. When you are in that position, you are often "walking on eggshells", being so careful of every little thing you do so I really hope that this message does some good out there.

Reactions: 6
For me it’s about her just dropping in these messages ( be it NHS, mental health, BLM) having never mentioned them before and never mentioning them again. I feel she posts them every now and then so that she’s seen to be doing the right thing... but
with no real sentiment, or concern.
The messages are usually sandwiched between her collection sales, giveaways and promotion code. The content didn’t offend me, very little does.
She offends me.

Reactions: 12
Sorry to deviate but how many beauty products does one person need it’s actually absurd. I fully admit I am a bit of beauty junkie and probably have more than is really necessary but come onnnnnnn another order from Cult including 2 cleansers on top of the ones she just got!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry to deviate but how many beauty products does one person need it’s actually absurd. I fully admit I am a bit of beauty junkie and probably have more than is really necessary but come onnnnnnn another order from Cult including 2 cleansers on top of the ones she just got!
I’ve said it before ... she uses so many Different brands and products on her face how can she truly comment on the benefit of each one . The only true comment is how they smell !!🤔

Reactions: 8
Honestly my skin would fall off if I used so much different stuff in quick succession.
wonder* if she’s going to cecconis for lunch?

*lol not really we know she is

• Haha
I’ve said it before ... she uses so many Different brands and products on her face how can she truly comment on the benefit of each one . The only true comment is how they smell !!🤔
And people are purchasing based on her recommendations!

Honestly my skin would fall off if I used so much different stuff in quick succession.

Especially with all those glycolic acid products you shouldn’t be playing around with those.

And cecconis, obvs. I was trying to figure out what time she might be there but who knows what time she actually recorded that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@AllAboutTheMayhem yes yes yes. Exactly, what I couldn’t word. It’s so left field and comes across as ticking boxes to me
Its just virtue signalling isnt it! Look at me and how much I care about the important issues!!!! duck off Lorna, we know you dont give a tit about BLM, Lebanon or domestic violence or anything else you happen to just drop in between your swipe up links for ITSHITE

• Haha
Yeah and she’s hiding her face for some reason. Towards the end, she moves her fist away and looks directly at whatever she’s covering then hand goes right back over it.... vurrrry odd behavior unless she’s covering puncture marks 😏
when she says she is in London for a meeting I can only think about her having injections or consultation for some sort if procedure. She is trying to make it sounds like its business or some sort high pressure meeting but given her “working” history it could only be a beauty appointment 🤣🤣 or shopping slot at Hermes haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I was figuring selfridges!...witches need a change...Cecconis seems to be a non friend place ...other than Nicole...

I was figuring selfridges!...witches need a change...Cecconis seems to be a non friend place ...other than Nicole...
Definitely being careful about not saying where she’s going and not posting in real time.

Reactions: 5
I have to travel into the office tomorrow so will pop into few places near Bond Street, will make a day out of it 😊 will have my camera on ready haha
Oh how I would love to snap her irl 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have to travel into the office tomorrow so will pop into few places near Bond Street, will make a day out of it 😊 will have my camera on ready haha
Oh how I would love to snap her irl 🤣
Wonder what she’d do if you went all pretend fan girl on her and asked for a pic with her 😂

• Haha
Wonder what she’d do if you went all pretend fan girl on her and asked for a pic with her 😂
hmm..I dont think I could pretend to be a fangirl, I am not that fake 🤣
Meanwhile people are living their life as a one big lie.. 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
That’s not Yawna.... Must be her Ma filling in again - she’s wearing the spenny Chanel top to trick us. Might get my mum to go to work for me. 🤔
84457E46-2992-41D1-85A1-54ACF3F7A826.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.