Lorna Luxe #10 Greece 4 Act 2 but where's Boo? Act 3 - shocked. Suxy comes & all a-blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another blogger gifted that candle. Fu** me, she is just a compulsive liar. I’d be effing mortified seeing my peers actually tag it as a gift when I’ve been trying to make out I bought it. She terrifyingly deluded to think people believe her bullsh*t about this “luxe life”.
Ol Kate Hutchins couldn't have made that text about it being a gift any more background matching..
AND duck I would be PISSED as a brand if I gifted lorna something and she never discloses it was a gift and just lets people think she bought it!! Dirty grifter.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ol Kate Hutchins couldn't have made that text about it being a gift any more background matching..
AND duck I would be PISSED as a brand if I gifted lorna something and she never discloses it was a gift and just lets people think she bought it!! Dirty grifter.
Oh definitely but at least she’s not being a baredfaced liar. It’s the fact Lorna tries to make out she researched the brand and sourced it herself. She makes out she curates her life to her own aesthetic but her aesthetic is just freebies. It’s embarrassing. Especially at her age.

Reactions: 19
Oh definitely but at least she’s not being a baredfaced liar. It’s the fact Lorna tries to make out she researched the brand and sourced it herself. She makes out she curates her life to her own aesthetic but her aesthetic is just freebies. It’s embarrassing. Especially at her age.
Yes the whole 'I bought a candle to make the flat more homely' bullshit

Reactions: 16
Bullshit...wearing the outfit from Saturdays shoot..and we're expected to believe this is from today because you changed it to black and white.... Girl you lie so freely and badly....
And its funny you wrote 'hair of the dog' because thats what I think of you when I see your stories of you in your dressing gown in the 'morning"...
#latergram Lorna. Be honest

Reactions: 8
She looks like some old woman who has been rescued from a fire 🥺
Ha ha ha with a child’s dress up Fonzie jacket thrown on her for warmth ?’ ‘Heyyyyy’.
( seriously I’ve gotta make my Mum her own TL account she’s killling my street cred’ )

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she really think people are stupid that they will fall for that Cecconis pic being today. Have to say though I didn’t even focus on the outfit just when I saw she was there 20 mins ago and I was literally around the corner I thought let me swing by it was only when I came on here and saw the comments that the outfit resonated but that’s because I was focused on the prize photo 😂

I s
I see Kate is doing invisialign with the infamous Dr K too. For the newcomers who dont know Dr K who doubles up as a cosmetic dentist and aesthetic practitioner does LL’s facial injectables. Personally I’m not sure why she doesn’t take advantage of her main practice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
HOW does she get away when with not tagging ads??? Why do companies even agree to work with her given that she only ever tags them once (if at all)?? She’s basically stayed in that flat for free and done the bare minimum in terms of advertising. Suxy if you’re reading this please keep the account open!! Even if you don’t update it we need the accountability!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Oh Pleeeeeze ... this has got to be another ad .. why would you say the app otherwise .. greedy deceitful fake witch ... why didn’t you eat at Cecconis ... ooohh cos you weren’t really there .. liar liar pants on fire 😂
Bang on. For fucks sake Lorna, you're in London, GO OUT AND ENJOY LONDON!!!

Reactions: 7
I feel embarrassed for her this weekend. There are some fabulous foodie places in the Borough area but ahe has to schlep it to Mayfair to bloody boring old Cecconis because she is scared of and clueless about anything else. She didnt even realise Borough Market was a food market WTF?! She only knows that tiny area of Bond Street where Ceconnis and Gucci is where she takes 99.9% of her photos. God it's so cringe. It's like what a clueless tourist would do if they were trying to have a luxe weekend in London back in 1995. Her attitude to OM and thinking its luxe for your husband to be some kind of emasculated dogsbody whilst you stay in bed all day. There is something so embarrassingly 1990s about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I feel embarrassed for her this weekend. There are some fabulous foodie places in the Borough area but ahe has to schlep it to Mayfair to bloody boring old Cecconis because she is scared of and clueless about anything else. She didnt even realise Borough Market was a food market WTF?! She only knows that tiny area of Bond Street where Ceconnis and Gucci is where she takes 99.9% of her photos. God it's so cringe. It's like what a clueless tourist would do if they were trying to have a luxe weekend in London back in 1995. Her attitude to OM and thinking its luxe for your husband to be some kind of emasculated dogsbody whilst you stay in bed all day. There is something so embarrassingly 1990s about her.
I feel embarrassed for her every day she posts something!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh Pleeeeeze ... this has got to be another ad .. why would you say the app otherwise .. greedy deceitful fake witch ... why didn’t you eat at Cecconis ... ooohh cos you weren’t really there .. liar liar pants on fire 😂
Eeeewwww screen shotting what you ordered with the prices that’s like posting the menu of a restaurant with prices 🤮 major pet hate #luxeless

But people find her so aspirational and want to be like her. I’ll forever be bleeping confused.

Reactions: 17
If being forgetful makes you smarter..then lorna is mensa level when it comes to remembering to disclose ADs...
Oh and get a dictionary and look up the word 'fun' for your fun fact cos sis, this ain't one!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Eeeewwww screen shotting what you ordered with the prices that’s like posting the menu of a restaurant with prices 🤮 major pet hate #luxeless

But people find her so aspirational and want to be like her. I’ll forever be bleeping confused.
Its naive girls who aren't fully cooked yet and the other band wagon jumpers are people who tag her cos they think this will somehow increase their own engagement, get them noticed by brands etc...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
If being forgetful makes you smarter..then lorna is mensa level when it comes to remembering to disclose ADs...
Oh and get a dictionary and look up the word 'fun' for your fun fact cos sis, this ain't one!
I totally disagree with this ‘fun fact’ anyway. Surely if you have a good memory you remember more facts and right answers to things! Try and win a pub quiz with a tit memory!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.