Lorna Luxe #10 Greece 4 Act 2 but where's Boo? Act 3 - shocked. Suxy comes & all a-blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So.... we actually haven't seen lorna today at all....Just exactly how much shitter than usual can she look that she doesn't feel camera ready with a plethora of filters to use at her patchy tanned dirty fingertips....?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel embarrassed for her this weekend. There are some fabulous foodie places in the Borough area but ahe has to schlep it to Mayfair to bloody boring old Cecconis because she is scared of and clueless about anything else. She didnt even realise Borough Market was a food market WTF?! She only knows that tiny area of Bond Street where Ceconnis and Gucci is where she takes 99.9% of her photos. God it's so cringe. It's like what a clueless tourist would do if they were trying to have a luxe weekend in London back in 1995. Her attitude to OM and thinking its luxe for your husband to be some kind of emasculated dogsbody whilst you stay in bed all day. There is something so embarrassingly 1990s about her.
She is so so so 1998. Ill give her 2001 at a stretch.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So.... we actually haven't seen lorna today at all....Just exactly how much shitter than usual can she look that she doesn't feel camera ready with a plethora of filters to use at her patchy tanned dirty fingertips....?!
I was just thinking this! She’s in London and ordering food in AGAIN. She was banging on about wanting to move to London about 5 days ago and so far she’s ventured not very far! She WINDS me up! And I dislike her nightie dress

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think we haven’t seen her today as she’s maybe had some work done to her face? Scared to show it? Or is she scared of this thread and has dissolved into tears.

Reactions: 10
I think we haven’t seen her today as she’s maybe had some work done to her face? Scared to show it? Or is she scared of this thread and has dissolved into tears.
I know lornas face is the shape of a balloon but girl, unlike a balloon, your face will not deflate if you stick a needle in it!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The thing is she's targeting young girls in their 20's... I've just sent that to my son's ex who's 21... They're totally oblivious to her deceit...
Yup..Its so interesting because facetune etc is prevalent amongst the youth so they know its an instagrammers thing and yet at the same time they often take things at face value...
If she keeps at it, she's gonna look a fool at her meet and greets!!!

Reactions: 11
Nah don’t think so. She’s just majorly hungover. But if she has had any work done then more fool her and anyone who’s done any work on her knowing how much she’s drank over the past few days!

I was just thinking this! She’s in London and ordering food in AGAIN. She was banging on about wanting to move to London about 5 days ago and so far she’s ventured not very far! She WINDS me up! And I dislike her nightie dress
She hasn’t done a single thing that constitutes towards experiencing living in London other than order food in from places she wouldn’t be able to at home. She could easily have her friends over and entertain in Brighton or wherever they live.
No walks, no local cafes, nothing cultured-Not that we’ve seen anyway.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yup..Its so interesting because facetune etc is prevalent amongst the youth so they know its an instagrammers thing and yet at the same time they often take things at face value...
If she keeps at it, she's gonna look a fool at her meet and greets!!!
I have a friend who had tickets to the Rodial event. Wow! I would have paid the cash to see those two together in real life! Can you imagine 😂🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cannot deal with her London stories... can she please stop being so basic! So many things I want to say. I just can’t. My eyes are bleeding... somebody, make it stop please!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have a friend who had tickets to the Rodial event. Wow! I would have paid the cash to see those two together in real life! Can you imagine 😂🤡
I am heavily tempted to go to whatever meet and greet she has next in 2021. I really have to see it in the flesh .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sure when I first joined Tattle we were planning to gatecrash whatever meet and greet she had planned at the time. Whether we would have or not remains to be seen. Perhaps it was Rodial? Got cancelled due to Covid? duck knows anything pre yesterday is a blur to me by this point in 2020.

• Haha
Nah don’t think so. She’s just majorly hungover. But if she has had any work done then more fool her and anyone who’s done any work on her knowing how much she’s drank over the past few days!

She hasn’t done a single thing that constitutes towards experiencing living in London other than order food in from places she wouldn’t be able to at home. She could easily have her friends over and entertain in Brighton or wherever they live.
No walks, no local cafes, nothing cultured-Not that we’ve seen anyway.
When they 1st went to the ‘penthouse’ didn’t she say she’d booked restaurants ..
Maybe they’ve had to pay sosander ( is that what it’s called?) for their lack of advertising the brand and can’t afford to eat out now 😂😂
carry on with the fakery lies and deceit you’re falling over your own nik nak grinch like feet .. and oh how we are laughing at you getting your come uppance 🤡😂

I’m sure when I first joined Tattle we were planning to gatecrash whatever meet and greet she had planned at the time. Whether we would have or not remains to be seen. Perhaps it was Rodial? Got cancelled due to Covid? duck knows anything pre yesterday is a blur to me by this point in 2020.
True. ... but It only held about 20 people there’s more than that on this thread 😂😂😂

I am heavily tempted to go to whatever meet and greet she has next in 2021. I really have to see it in the flesh .
Trust me it’s a Fukkin eye opener !!! My flabber has never been so gasted 😂😂

No I think they’re working out a strategy to cope with the latest Suxy revelations.. They’ll come up with some sympathy vote or Luxe love gift from the OMR . I noticed she’d posted something on twitter today and I was gonna post it on here just gone to check what it was and her twitter is private again !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
***I deleted a comment because I don’t want to give her ideas again. Incase anyone read it and wondered where it went***

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When they 1st went to the ‘penthouse’ didn’t she say she’d booked restaurants ..
Maybe they’ve had to pay sosander ( is that what it’s called?) for their lack of advertising the brand and can’t afford to eat out now 😂😂
carry on with the fakery lies and deceit you’re falling over your own nik nak grinch like feet .. and oh how we are laughing at you getting your come uppance 🤡😂

True. ... but It only held about 20 people there’s more than that on this thread 😂😂😂

Trust me it’s a Fukkin eye opener !!! My flabber has never been so gasted 😂😂

No I think they’re working out a strategy to cope with the latest Suxy revelations.. They’ll come up with some sympathy vote or Luxe love gift from the OMR . I noticed she’d posted something on twitter today and I was gonna post it on here just gone to check what it was and her twitter is private again !!
I can see her twitter..not sure what post you're referring to?

Reactions: 1
“Could’ve done with a bit more sauce” - now she’s a food critic for Michelin? You’re having a takeaway mate, please...

• Haha
Oh Pleeeeeze ... this has got to be another ad .. why would you say the app otherwise .. greedy deceitful fake witch ... why didn’t you eat at Cecconis ... ooohh cos you weren’t really there .. liar liar pants on fire 😂
Just... go to hakkasan? The thing about getting takeaway is it can be as tit as you like, if you enjoy it no one needs to see you in that place. She’s bought Hakkasan for show, utterly embarrassing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.