Lorna Luxe #10 Greece 4 Act 2 but where's Boo? Act 3 - shocked. Suxy comes & all a-blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably having a very deserved quiet day and lie in. after all no one works as hard as Lorna!
And it’s an exhausting week ahead given imminent trip to Italy. It’s understandable she would need to take it easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When I had a nose at the penthouse online last week, it said it was available to rent from this Wednesday.
Let’s not forget to include at least 24hrs deep cleaning/fumigation that will be needed to remove the tangerine tan from all those white surfaces, that will take the place off the market for at least a day. I reckon they head home today

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have a look at Suxy’s latest post. Lorna will be squirming at her friends being tagged in that!

Reactions: 9
I’ll be honest. We really are as funny as duck in this group.
Speaking of which, Suxy has gone in hard this morning ! Go hard or go home Suxy that’s what I say.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well well well, seems Chloé Lloyd had that candle gifted to her!!! 🤔
Really glad I didn’t go for the big one! They can’t be doing too badly if they can be gifting influencers £250 candles. Why didn’t Mrs Luxesless tag it as gifted though.

Reactions: 11
Another blogger gifted that candle. Fu** me, she is just a compulsive liar. I’d be effing mortified seeing my peers actually tag it as a gift when I’ve been trying to make out I bought it. She terrifyingly deluded to think people believe her bullsh*t about this “luxe life”.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I’ve Been out walking and ive missed a pizza soirée, thread 10 naming ceremony and 3 pages ! ( why a-thank you )

I too have a new profile picture!

funny I was thinking the other day - I haven’t looked at any of the followers on Suxy as i have images in my head of all the characters on here. I really do, 🤣
She’s nicked your word !!😂😂😂

So suxy is leaving but who is that account in the comments on the recent post? :unsure:
Love her whoever she is !😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Another blogger gifted that candle. Fu** me, she is just a compulsive liar. I’d be effing mortified seeing my peers actually tag it as a gift when I’ve been trying to make out I bought it. She terrifyingly deluded to think people believe her bullsh*t about this “luxe life”.
Exactly! How embarrassing!!!!! Starting to think there is actually something wrong with her

Reactions: 8
Message her again re the other gifted candle instablagger !!
LL you Fukkin deceitful witch 🧙🏾‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.