Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suxy_

Also - I think we unnecessarily alarmed people... we’re not going to shut down the account right away, but we definitely underestimated the amount of content everyone would be sending. It’s truly amazing. So many stories about women who believed all of her lies, women who were struggling with body dysmorphia issues, even one husband who reached out saying his wife had gotten obsessed with her lifestyle and he used the account to set the record straight. (I mean, it made us desperately sad there were so many impressionable people out there....) we like to look into each one before posting (as much as we can) so we don’t post anything false and it takes more time than we thought. We’re going to keep up the account a bit longer because we think we’re finally making traction. We’ve been in touch with the ASA (UK advert standards) and good thing we’re lawyers because we’re making our case for all of her ITS posting, her non-disclosed gifts, etc. We’re asking for punitive financial charges so she has to pay a fine because of the misleading nature of the posts and the fact that she profited off the ITS posts. (Those legal degrees really comin in handy). We also explored trying to represent Terry Towelling in the design theft but unfortunately our jurisdiction wouldn’t allow us to represent an Australian based company :( Lovely women there though - ANYWAY - we are rambling. We’ll keep the account until we get more concrete reactions. (Also, we think we really got to her personally ha - noticed those posts are wayyyyyy down... ;) hope you’re all having a wonderful Tuesday - you all have been the best support and we can’t thank you enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 58

RiojaQueen

Coming out of the lurking shadows to say that I’m currently in Venice so if that’s where she’s headed I’m happy to report for field agent duty 🕵🏼‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Suxy_

Wow. Dare we say... we had an actual impact??? She’s tagged everything as ads! (We haven’t had an update from the ASA today so not sure what’s up... maybe they actually contacted her.?) They were only in contact with us to collect all the relevant evidence (pictures, time stamps, justification for the submission, etc. It was a lot of back and forth with them but that’s pretty normal in our experience of submitting something for a proper complaint and investigation.) Perhaps all that legal jargon caught their attention ha! Also, we did strongly recommend and outline a fee penalty (with precedented evidence for claiming the fee) so perhaps they’re seeing the light on a bit of commercialization there ha!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

LadyofLurking

I’m sorry did we just watch her put her lippy on over her crusty fulla foundation lips?!?! Also I love how she goes like 10 shades darker when she edits her photos compared to her ‘GRWM’ stories 🙄

“Tattlers dropping like flies, suspicious of spies, when will the luxettes see through her lies“

how about that 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Vicki2221

I feel embarrassed for her this weekend. There are some fabulous foodie places in the Borough area but ahe has to schlep it to Mayfair to bloody boring old Cecconis because she is scared of and clueless about anything else. She didnt even realise Borough Market was a food market WTF?! She only knows that tiny area of Bond Street where Ceconnis and Gucci is where she takes 99.9% of her photos. God it's so cringe. It's like what a clueless tourist would do if they were trying to have a luxe weekend in London back in 1995. Her attitude to OM and thinking its luxe for your husband to be some kind of emasculated dogsbody whilst you stay in bed all day. There is something so embarrassingly 1990s about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Many thanks to @annabelle_bronstein & @AllAboutTheMayhem for the combined thread title. NUMBER TEN!!!!

Where we're at;

No doubt I'll miss something as there was so much but in a nutshell, Luxe and OMR have been on 2 jollies paid for by ITS holidays since lockdown measures were eased. Poor Boo the dog gets carted off to who knows where but his owners don't appear to care as long as they're clinking glasses of Rosé 24/7, bombarding us with the latest in "Luxe" flammable dresses and flashing obscene amounts of cash to get their way and take more hideously filtered photos in times of a pandemic / crisis.
On the return to the 2 bed flat in Horsham Luxe Manor the suddenly arrival of NOISY painters (!) resulted Mr & Mrs Luxe hastily departing to the decidedly un-Luxe and not-known-for-being-particularly-quiet area of Borough Market. But who cares cos it's in London and it has floors she can sit on but this time in the kitchen. What a novelty for us tattlers, so used to watching her face warp against the bland beige-ness of her 2nd bedroom, now we get to watch the magical filter at work against the back drop of kitchen units... YAY for us!
Amidst all of this, @Suxy_ starts an instagram page, gets threatened by Drippy Frisby who "knows people" and anyone who follows Suxy gets blocked by Loopy Lou who has apparently gone to London to sit on the floor and block anyone who remotely opposes her delusion. Same ol' same ol' and what a wonderful way to spend your time.
Presently having "friends" over for Rosé and Pizza who stay all of 5 minutes before leaving because let's face it, who could bear longer than 5 minutes with someone obsessing over blocking people and filtering her face to another dimension.
Meanwhile, OMR spends most of his time in one of the many toilets with the vagina candle waiting for their next trip abroad (Italy) next week no doubt praying for "touch night"

TBC....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Its_Me

VIP Member
I can’t stop thinking about what a tit she must have looked this morning with her Chanel sandals, Chanel bag, Chanel vanity case and then the Chanel shopping bag 😂😂😂 complete with patchy tan, botched job nails, troll hair and a polyester dress. Best she looked proper Luxe.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Suxy_

Hi all! Sorry - we’re both drowning in work lately so haven’t posted much... but! We’ve heard back from ASA and while they didn’t give us a specific outcome on their investigation, they did indicate that she had violated guidelines. We’re providing subsequent evidence that she should be tagging all ITS posts as Ads as well since she profits off of them EVEN if they are not specifically art or editorially directed by ITS. We’ll let you know how that goes. In the meantime - we were having a chat last night... Mr. Luxe is a smoker right? Like a heavy smoker - so not only is all of her stuff covered in tan product, but we’re guessing that Chanel sweatshirt (and anything she sells in her charity drives) reeks of cigarette smoke. And to that end also... smokers were dying at a rate much higher than anyone else during Covid - and Covid isn’t over? Why on EARTH is she dragging him all over, on planes, out in restaurants, in hotels, etc when he’s at high risk for death if he contracts it?? We hate to think there’s a sinister plot there... but most of the smokers we know were terrified of being out in public for fear of catching it. Seems like Lorna doesn’t think there’s much risk there. Just food for thought :)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve been off this for a while because she drove me to distraction. I was relieved she’s been in Greece and now feel borderline alarmed that she’s roaming round Mayfair during the day in her polyester tat and her poorly styled Chanel. I live in Mayfair myself and the thought of seeing her posing on my street in a half stitch tent gives me extra rage - and yet, wouldn’t I love to see her in person to ascertain just HOW different that face really is!

Seeing all her pics on here showing off the Rolex and all the other obscene items she got for her birthday just reminds me of that saying... ‘money talks, wealth whispers...’ and buying sh!t on credit and/or with the commission you earn from deceiving people to keep up your image screams embarrassing, desperate and fake!

I think we know which shoe fits on her deformed little hoof don’t we!

Also to @Suxy_ huge respect for what you’re doing outing her on her lies. The damaging effect this sort of ‘influencer’ has is staggering and more needs to be done to monitor this. I can’t believe Frisby - such an embarrassment and clearly no idea he’s dealing with lawyers and therefore people that know he has the strength and power of a chocolate teapot...

Okay rant over, you are all hilarious and the comments here make me laugh so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Its_Me

VIP Member
Bullshit...wearing the outfit from Saturdays shoot..and we're expected to believe this is from today because you changed it to black and white.... Girl you lie so freely and badly....
And its funny you wrote 'hair of the dog' because thats what I think of you when I see your stories of you in your dressing gown in the 'morning"...
Proof she’s not there x

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

ELT1506

What’s her obsession with telling us every single bank holiday that John works in a bank and so gets it off? So does near enough every other office worker so what’s the big deal? Plus he’s been away for the past 6 weeks anyway and so he’s hardly working is he? It’s just so stupid the way she says it, sometimes I think she’s actually deluded :-/

• Haha
What sort of fashion designer is “working on [autumn/winter] now” In SEPTEMBER?
Girl, you’d have this done LAST A/W.
fast fashion is a plague. Vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Riddle me this...why is John wearing his anniversary watch 129weeks ago?! Is everything just smoke and mirrors?! Looks like he didn’t get that watch in Santorini and has had it quite awhile!!!
A3F0BBD7-51C8-4A5E-945C-845AB5AE7A78.jpeg
worst case scenario is they’re complete liars, best case he had to pawn it to buy pwincess a new bag and she replaced it when she could afford to 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Suxy_

@Suxy_ you're brilliant and the work you're doing is fantastic. Just keep to your own pace and please don't feel pressured and overwhelmed. I'm quite sure you have more visitors to your Instagram than followers, people just don't know who they will be blocked by next. This account really is making a difference and it will be so important in how LL performs on instagram etc in the future
“Ahhh thank you darling” 😆 totally kidding, haha, but thank you - that means so much. We are hoping it will make a difference. Would be nice to get those numbers up there too so it starts having a bigger impact on the brands that work with her... that’s our real goal - we’ve found that Narcs often do not listen until it impacts their bottom line. We’ll get there though!

And no - she has not reached out. We did try to engage her, she blocked ALLLL attempts (surprise surprise). We *thought* that we identified her secret account on our platform but then we weren’t sure... the fact that she’s blocking anyone who follows though means it’s really bothering her ha. That kind of behavior probably says more than she ever could about how she really feels about being called out.

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
I saw that Chanel jumper in France it’s €4100 it’s cute but not that cute

The super spending/bragging is getting really cringe now she’s coming across as majorly desperate to prove a point.

Also I find all the airport pics majorly cringe, not just from her but anyone who does all the photos from the lounge; we get it you’re flying club Europe just get on the plane.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25