Lorna Luxe #10 Greece 4 Act 2 but where's Boo? Act 3 - shocked. Suxy comes & all a-blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don’t get what the issue is about her not declaring if t’s gifted. Like I said the other day. She chose this “ profession” because she wanted free stuff and is a sales rep.

She must have been complained about loads of times and clearly gives zero fucks. There are obviously ( and sadly) no consequences.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Bullshit...wearing the outfit from Saturdays shoot..and we're expected to believe this is from today because you changed it to black and white.... Girl you lie so freely and badly....
And its funny you wrote 'hair of the dog' because thats what I think of you when I see your stories of you in your dressing gown in the 'morning"...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bullshit...wearing the outfit from Saturdays shoot..and we're expected to believe this is from today because you changed it to black and white.... Girl you lie so freely and badly....
And its funny you wrote 'hair of the dog' because thats what I think of you when I see your stories of you in your dressing gown in the 'morning"...
Proof she’s not there x

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Unless she moved inside but the ladies sitting there look as though they have been there a while and of course she’s wearing the same outfit she wore on Saturday 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
What a fuckin state looks she's escaped from American Horror Story

Reactions: 7
And me! 🙌🏼

Yeah - no prizes for guessing where she is ....

And she could be talking about her own hair with that comment. Maybe unfair to some dogs though. Speaking of dogs .... #wheresboo?
I’m calling ‘old photo’

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.