Lorna Luxe #10 Greece 4 Act 2 but where's Boo? Act 3 - shocked. Suxy comes & all a-blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also how is she having a hair of the dog at Cecconi’s (i.e. today) but the outfit is the same as posted 2 days ago. 😆 tragic

Reactions: 8
Also how is she having a hair of the dog at Cecconi’s (i.e. today) but the outfit is the same as posted 2 days ago. 😆 tragic
I think she’s biting. Because I said why wasn’t the table set on Saturday so she’s put up a photo now with the table set. Put it in black and white to make it historical without actually saying it is and said ‘hair of the dog’ for anyone foolish enough to think she was there (me for a minute 😳😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When they 1st went to the ‘penthouse’ didn’t she say she’d booked restaurants ..
Maybe they’ve had to pay sosander ( is that what it’s called?) for their lack of advertising the brand and can’t afford to eat out now 😂😂
carry on with the fakery lies and deceit you’re falling over your own nik nak grinch like feet .. and oh how we are laughing at you getting your come uppance 🤡😂

True. ... but It only held about 20 people there’s more than that on this thread 😂😂😂

Trust me it’s a Fukkin eye opener !!! My flabber has never been so gasted 😂😂

No I think they’re working out a strategy to cope with the latest Suxy revelations.. They’ll come up with some sympathy vote or Luxe love gift from the OMR . I noticed she’d posted something on twitter today and I was gonna post it on here just gone to check what it was and her twitter is private again !!
Suxy needs to keep using the hashtags or the posts won’t gain a wider audience which they deserve. She’s writing some strong stuff.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if any of the brands / Lorna’s mates have also a-blocked suxy and Suxy’s followers? Half the reason for her maniacal a-blocking sessions will be to prevent her from being tagged.
I agree with needing to use the tags On Suxy’s post , more so if the account is soon to be closed, exposure needs to max ASAP.

Nah don’t think so. She’s just majorly hungover. But if she has had any work done then more fool her and anyone who’s done any work on her knowing how much she’s drank over the past few days!

She hasn’t done a single thing that constitutes towards experiencing living in London other than order food in from places she wouldn’t be able to at home. She could easily have her friends over and entertain in Brighton or wherever they live.
No walks, no local cafes, nothing cultured-Not that we’ve seen anyway.
I know! When I visit London.. we make sure we do the most we can! The only time we ever spend in the hotel is the time we shower and get ready or sleep! There’s SO much to see and do and eat and drink and I don’t understand her haha. I’m getting myself worked up here aren I 😂

Reactions: 5
I wonder if any of the brands / Lorna’s mates have also a-blocked suxy and Suxy’s followers? Half the reason for her maniacal a-blocking sessions will be to prevent her from being tagged.
I agree with needing to use the tags On Suxy’s post , more so if the account is soon to be closed, exposure needs to max ASAP.
I follow Bonnie and Suxy and I can still see Bonnie’s posts fttb 👀

Reactions: 2
I wonder if the workmen have finished at the 2bed as it’s been a bit wet and windy to get up the scaffolding lately .. Maybe that’s why LL hasn’t made an appearance she’s getting lots of sleep .. cos she really needs it ... And the sound of those paintbrushes wow they’re a killer 🙉 do you remember her ‘I’ve just woken up I really needed that sleep’ comments whilst on holiday doing fukk all !!! Bet she’s really struggling not doing her stories ...imagine her laying in her pit just posting ITS shite dresses on repeat 🙀 Wailing at OMR that everyone is being mean to her and she doesn’t deserve it 😂😂😂. Dream on LL you deserve every negative post written about you .
I really can’t wait to see how she’s gonna reinvent herself now .
Also I wonder if she’s approached @Suxy_
What’s happening on her twitter ? Are her minions asking if she’s ok ?🙄

Reactions: 7
I know! When I visit London.. we make sure we do the most we can! The only time we ever spend in the hotel is the time we shower and get ready or sleep! There’s SO much to see and do and eat and drink and I don’t understand her haha. I’m getting myself worked up here aren I 😂
I’ve got to be honest that there isn’t much open/going on thats what I was saying before about it being super quiet and she’s not going to get the living in London experience because nothing is the same right now especially around that area would imagine it’s a pretty much ghost town in the city still. Anyway she’s a boring twit sitting on the floor of the flat is what she’s used to even on holidays abroad they barely leave their hotel.

Why is Suxy closing the account?

Reactions: 4
I’ve got to be honest that there isn’t much open/going on thats what I was saying before about it being super quiet and she’s not going to get the living in London experience because nothing is the same right now especially around that area would imagine it’s a pretty much ghost town in the city still. Anyway she’s a boring twit sitting on the floor of the flat is what she’s used to even on holidays abroad they barely leave their hotel.

Why is Suxy closing the account?
Yeah that’s true! We were there last in Jan but ... she’s still so boring and I don’t understand her at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Update for the blocked tattlers 😴😴😴
How vurrrrryyyy uninteresting . Typical LL reaction don’t we think @AllAboutTheMayhem ?
She’s ordering a 12 & 14 to look “oversized”. Does she not realise that the model is wearing an 8 and already looks swamped?! Think it will be quite comical when she finally receives them !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Update for the blocked tattlers 😴😴😴
How vurrrrryyyy uninteresting . Typical LL reaction don’t we think @AllAboutTheMayhem ?
If I saw someone wearing that I wouldn’t ask where it’s from because I’d spot a mile off it’s from some fast fashion site that sells ill-fitted garments in flammable materials.

EUUUURRGGHH it looks SO itchy!!!!

• Haha
She’s ordering a 12 & 14 to look “oversized”. Does she not realise that the model is wearing an 8 and already looks swamped?! Think it will be quite comical when she finally receives them !
Its a clever deceit that because she knows her normal size is a 12 but she’s made it seem like she’s sized up for the ‘very oversized’ fit when really she knows it’ll fit just like the model!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.