Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh I see Sunetra Sarker is on the panel today. I've always liked her. Hope she comes across well and is a permanent addition.😊

Only hope Nadia tones down on the usual pathetic 'please be my friend' crap though. I couldn't bear it.

Reactions: 4
I like Sunetra too, she has one of those happy faces you can’t help warming to.
Yes she always seems to come across as down to earth, intelligent with a great sense of humour. I've a day off today but I normally catch up on the programme when I get in from work and I'm cooking but to be honest haven't watched it properly in around 5/6 weeks now, just deleted the recordings! Some panels are so dire and the heard a hundred times stories boring. I'd have a great big clear out in the panels! 😂

Reactions: 5
Yes she always seems to come across as down to earth, intelligent with a great sense of humour. I've a day off today but I normally catch up on the programme when I get in from work and I'm cooking but to be honest haven't watched it properly in around 5/6 weeks now, just deleted the recordings! Some panels are so dire and the heard a hundred times stories boring. I'd have a great big clear out in the panels! 😂
Agree ! Can't face it anymore, cannot stand most of the panel, Ruth, Jane and Janet ( kaye?) Are ok - the rest are dire... Watch Steph instead when I can.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
At the moment the panellists I enjoy are Ruth, Judi, Janet, Kaye, Denise

The ones I tolerate - Nadia, Stacey, Jane, Gloria, Brenda, Penny (criticising her is like kicking a puppy but she’s dull), Colleen

The ones I can’t stand/indifferent to - Charlene (wooden), Kelle (dry and sour), Linda (brings nothing to the panel), Carol McGiffen (think she may have been given the elbow again), Paris Fury

The panelists I would like to see return - Anne Diamond, Jane McDonald, Rebecca Ferguson, Lynda Bellingham (I know she is RIP but I miss her)

People I would like to see try out for the panel - Sunetra (see how she does today), Gaby Logan

Former panels I hope never return - Lisa Maxwell, Carol Vorderman, MyLene Klass, Sally Lindsay, Martine McCutcheon, Jenny Eclair, any of Coleen’s sisters, Mel B, Ranvir Singh

I really should get out more

I do find myself turning off more now, if I am watching live. Or if it is on catch up, whizzing through and skippi

Sunetra should stay. She is a good laugh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I edited post above, to say Sunetra should stay. That was after I watched her. Didn’t just randomly stick it in. I really like her.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t like the way the head of panel spoke over her today. She can stay - she held her own and will intimidate the others because she won’t be vulgar

Reactions: 2
I’m always surprised by the fact Denise and Kelle don’t seem close considering they’re both on hollyoaks, if anything it feels slightly frosty between them

Reactions: 1
They really clash don’t they. It’s embarrassing to watch.

why can’t they be civil?

Reactions: 1
I am Team Denise, can’t stand sourpuss Kelle. (I assume they were both on together today, I was out.)

Reactions: 2
Thought Penny L was uber condescending to Brenda. She told her to calm down darling. Brenda was unsurprisingly not impressed with that, I bet she has words afterwards.

Reactions: 11
Thought Penny L was uber condescending to Brenda. She told her to calm down darling. Brenda was unsurprisingly not impressed with that, I bet she has words afterwards.
She was awful. You don’t speak down to anyone like that.

Reactions: 6
She was awful. You don’t speak down to anyone like that.
She’s training to be a copper. She’s obviously got some superiority complex even though she’s not fully qualified yet and she wasn’t in a uniform so there was no need to talk to Brenda as though she was doing so in a police capacity

I like Brenda - yes she got carried away but not enough to be told off!

Reactions: 8
She’s training to be a copper. She’s obviously got some superiority complex even though she’s not fully qualified yet and she wasn’t in a uniform so there was no need to talk to Brenda as though she was doing so in a police capacity
Good point, that is exactly what she was talking to her like.

Reactions: 3
This padded bikini story is so boring - been done on this morning and now this. Of course if it’s a push up that’s not okay but these are just a bit of padding to cover your nipples or whatever which is completely fine. Plus I assume it’s the New look generation range which goes up to age 15 anyway!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.