Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mind penny now - even though she is it of touch I rate her for going on the beat. That’s very far outside her comfort zone.

I quite like Paris - she is gutsy and different and integrated well when wfh.

kellie Is in the wrong role. I’m surprised she is an actress as she comes across very wooden.

Kay, Ruth, Jane, Janet, Judy and Brenda should all stay. I live Janet, such an interesting character.

ones to go are;
Stacey
Nadia
Kellie

Charlene did very well in the Trevor McDonald interview thing - she suits a different sort of show as a presenter.

the all black panel should be replaced with loose men.

Reactions: 4
But they already have Charlene, Brenda & Judi to keep up the black ‘quota’. I love Brenda and Judi and they fit in with any of the panel. Charlene is still very much in newsreader mode and needs to loosen up a little more but I quite like her as well
I don't mind Charlene, she's a good host I think.
Julia Bradbury is way too good for this twaddle.
Yes but this is a wish list. They could use someone of her calibre.

Reactions: 1
Charlene is getting a lot better. I think she should stay.

I hope the producers are reading here, lots of good suggestions.

if they can do one thing - they need to get rid of stacey. She drags the whole show down and she makes zero effort to speak. She literally drags herself into work.

Reactions: 2
If looks could kill, this is one of the Bennet sisters from Eternal, the one on the right. Giving Our Kel the right evils. Kelle looks different here. Ah yes, she is smiling, that’s what it is.
977D861D-0010-4250-9E14-B9A67A6788A6.jpeg

• Haha
Kaye is quite good as an anchor it's just a shame she's usually tied up in Scotland. She's been anchoring a lot of Friday shows, I wonder if that will change when Christine Lampard returns from maternity leave.

Reactions: 6
Kaye is quite good as an anchor it's just a shame she's usually tied up in Scotland. She's been anchoring a lot of Friday shows, I wonder if that will change when Christine Lampard returns from maternity leave.
I didn’t know she was returning! I like Kaye too and think she should definitely anchor more shows

Reactions: 5
ugh why do they ALWAYS have to ask about covid restrictions, obviously they are going to follow them, why bother asking?!

The body story campaign was a disaster - you can’t tell the images apart enough.

they are pushing it

Denise was a bit aggressive today
She gets very exercised about covid etc. At one point they were all shouting over each other, apart from Judi, who very wisely kept schtum. I liked what Judi said about older people and new technology excluding them from society, and just her caring observations about the older generation in general. Because of her social worker background she talks a lot of sense when it comes to social care.

Reactions: 5
She gets very exercised about covid etc. At one point they were all shouting over each other, apart from Judi, who very wisely kept schtum. I liked what Judi said about older people and new technology excluding them from society, and just her caring observations about the older generation in general. Because of her social worker background she talks a lot of sense when it comes to social care.
I often wonder how she, as an ex social worker, manages to present what is sometimes/often such a vacuous show tbh, it must be quite enfuriating at times

I often wonder how she, as an ex social worker, manages to present what is sometimes/often such a vacuous show tbh, it must be quite enfuriating at times
I don’t think she can believe her luck, she did a recent photoshoot in Hello, I think she is grateful. It must be infuriating but she has now got mainstream tv on her cv because of it, and is building up a good career on the back of it. However empathetic you feel about social care, working in tv is better paid and a better lifestyle, so internally raising an eyebrow at some of the chatter is a small price to pay. I really like her.

I don’t think she can believe her luck, she did a recent photoshoot in Hello, I think she is grateful. It must be infuriating but she has now got mainstream tv on her cv because of it, and is building up a good career on the back of it. However empathetic you feel about social care, working in tv is better paid and a better lifestyle, so internally raising an eyebrow at some of the chatter is a small price to pay. I really like her.
oh yeah I totally agree, I like her too, her perspective is always interesting, it just must be annoying having seen what she clearly has watching some of these shallow people with no idea of anything. I think a good idea for the show would be having more women with diverse job backgrounds tbh

Yes those with other jobs and backgrounds other then acting/singing/presenting have much more to say and understand the topics better.
I like the journalists, Janet, Jane always know what they are talking about.

Yes - she grins and bears it at £3k a show she is doing great. In social work she wouldn’t get that in a month!

denise doesn’t add much apart from
Trashy escapades about her drinking past.

today she got moody when they didn’t agree with her.

I don't mind Denise. She's opinionated and speaks her mind. Love Judi.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.