Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can actually holiday in this country too....

The weather is shite at the moment but it isn’t always!

Reactions: 3
Jesus it really was the Nadia show on Friday wasn’t it. She was talking over everyone!

Lazy Stacey can't even be bothered to come in to the studio today. 😠 I hope they halve her appearance fee.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lazy Stacey can't even be bothered to come in to the studio today. 😠 I hope they halve her appearance fee.
When they said "rocovering" I had imagined it was from an illness, but no it was a party.. so I take it she is just hungover then

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Linda and Stacey are both on. I may go and do something more worthwhile. I don't enjoy watching when they are on 😏

Last edited:
When they said "rocovering" I had imagined it was from an illness, but no it was a party.. so I take it she is just hungover then
innnermattt

How illiterate Stacey pronounces intimate

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Speaking of Linda. Do we know what happened between her and Pauline. Are they friends again?

Reactions: 1
I have just realised why they do it..

they have two clever articulate well educated women (Charlene and Jane) - they then insert two thick uneducated “homely” ones (nanny Linda and Stacey).

they do it to show them up.

they are showing up what no school gets you - you become a laughing stock.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Speaking of Linda. Do we know what happened between her and Pauline. Are they friends again?
The rumour is there was a massive bust up between Pauline and Lesley Joseph at the BOAF studios. Pauline was said to be jealous of LJ'S success and it is said Pauline was making diva demands. Linda is said to have taken LJ's side and they are said to be unlikely to speak to Pauline again.

Linda said to the papers that it's a codswallop but I have always thought Linda to be fake.

• Wow
The rumour is there was a massive bust up between Pauline and Lesley Joseph at the BOAF studios. Pauline was said to be jealous of LJ'S success and it is said Pauline was making diva demands. Linda is said to have taken LJ's side and they are said to be unlikely to speak to Pauline again.

Linda said to the papers that it's a codswallop but I have always thought Linda to be fake.
Oh wow. I'm quite surprised by that. I have also heard that LJ isn't very nice when the camera is switched off.

Apparently Pauline’s husband represents her and he put in a claim for more money for her than the other two, predicated on PQ being more successful (which she is, isn’t she BAFTA nominated). Linda R basically acts herself, she got lucky with Birds. I have seen her in RL. She is very friendly, same as you get on screen.)

Oh wow. I'm quite surprised by that. I have also heard that LJ isn't very nice when the camera is switched off.
Yes, I heard that too. Linda seems ok off camera but I think her Loose Women persona is false AF. I saw her on Come Dine With Me before she joined Loose Women and she sounded completely different to how she sounds on LW. The accent is totally put on.

• Wow
Yes, I heard that too. Linda seems ok off camera but I think her Loose Women persona is false AF. I saw her on Come Dine With Me before she joined Loose Women and she sounded completely different to how she sounds on LW. The accent is totally put on.
As mentioned, I have seen her a fair few times, that is her voice, she has a very broad London accent.

Yes Pauline is a really good actress. I think Linda is a one trick pony.
Definitely. Apart from Birds I only recall Linda acting in Harvey Moon. Pauline has done loads, lots of different things. I get mean girl vibes off of Lesley J. She is more talented than Linda though.

• Wow
According to Stacey’s Instagram she wasn’t meant to be on today and she got a call at the last minute to stand in for someone else who couldn’t make it

Stacey is normally on later in the week so would make sense.

I wish the production team had laid on a wrecking ball for Charlene rather than a fake spider. My Monday resolution to Be Kind as gone out the window. (In fairness she was less wooden today.

• Haha
Oh... Miss Sawalha perhaps.
As much as I don't like watching when Stacey is on, I think she is just a bit dim. Not nasty or anything. Nadia on the other hand seems a nasty piece of work. To me, she is very unlikeable. I think she could be controlling and also a bit of a fake.
@House of Tea have you met her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.