Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Carol McG is returning on Friday - great to see someone tell it how it is!

Reactions: 7
I see Carol McG is returning on Friday - great to see someone tell it how it is!
great - that will shake them all up.

penny should be reprimanded for her treatment t of Brenda today. Nasty

Reactions: 3
Penny is married to a multi-millionaire so just doesn’t understand the impact of folk not working, job losses etc which is what Brenda was trying to convey wasn’t she?

Reactions: 7
Penny is married to a multi-millionaire so just doesn’t understand the impact of folk not working, job losses etc which is what Brenda was trying to convey wasn’t she?
She is relatable to o.oooooooo1%

Reactions: 2
Penny has her goats and the narrow boat Rod bought her for her birthday to take her mind off of covid. Not to mention the extensive grounds to roam. If I lived in her house, with access to the grounds I wouldn’t want to go on holiday. She is completely spoilt, as most people would be in her circumstances. She doesn’t have to be quite so smug about it though.

Fair play to her, she could sit at home and paint her nails, but she is training to be a part time Bobby as a little hobby, but even that is for the City of London police. Not exactly a hot bed of violent crime. It covers a square mile of the financial services area. It is a low crime area, especially now there are still a lot of empty offices. She might feel Simon the Stockbrokers collar for a bit of drunk and disorderly at the champagne and oysters bar, but it is a toy town police force compared to the Met. (It is under threat of terrorism though as it would be a good place to target.)

Reactions: 5
great - that will shake them all up.

penny should be reprimanded for her treatment t of Brenda today. Nasty
I agree, but Brenda did interrupt Penny when she was in the middle of getting her point across which I think was why Penny did what she did. The only person who apologised for interrupting was Ruth when she had to close the segment. Drives me nuts when they all talk over one another. So rude 😡

Reactions: 6
Do you think they create this “drama” on purpose?

and why do they keep bringing on diversity? No one wants to hear from the over exposed banjo brothers. Boring.

This padded bikini story is so boring - been done on this morning and now this. Of course if it’s a push up that’s not okay but these are just a bit of padding to cover your nipples or whatever which is completely fine. Plus I assume it’s the New look generation range which goes up to age 15 anyway!!
I though this, I am too old for new look but I never thought it was aimed at very young people, I don’t think I ever shopped there until I was about 13

Reactions: 1
This padded bikini story is so boring - been done on this morning and now this. Of course if it’s a push up that’s not okay but these are just a bit of padding to cover your nipples or whatever which is completely fine. Plus I assume it’s the New look generation range which goes up to age 15 anyway!!
Totally agree. My poor daughter got her period at the age of nine, and developed quite fast.
Had to buy her a sports bra then, not padded; but just so she was not embarrassed wearing t-shirts at school.
Gloria, with no granddaughters; and Penny, with no sons - they don't have a clue.
Now is not how they were both growing up..
Girls seem to progress physically very fast these days.

I cannot stand
-Gloria ( has to get Caron in every day she is on, did it again today)
-Penny (has to get old wrinkly Rod into every conversation also, did it again today)

Get rid of them both please.

Totally agree. My poor daughter got her period at the age of nine, and developed quite fast.
Had to buy her a sports bra then, not padded; but just so she was not embarrassed wearing t-shirts at school.
Gloria, with no granddaughters; and Penny, with no sons - they don't have a clue.
Now is not how they were both growing up..
Girls seem to progress physically very fast these days.

I cannot stand
-Gloria ( has to get Caron in every day she is on, did it again today)
-Penny (has to get old wrinkly Rod into every conversation also, did it again today)

Get rid of them both please.
Why does gloria keep bringing up Karen - it’s so horrible to use your dead daughter to stay relevant.

go and retire glor!

I hope they keep Luisa Bradshaw-White, she seems to have a really fun zest for life and I think it's good that they finally have an LGBT panellist.

Linda looks threatened by Luisa - it’s good to get fresh faces.

they need to get rid of the old ones. They don't Need regular faces.

It will be nice to have Carol back today. A shame really that it’s only on for 1/2 hour

Linda looks threatened by Luisa - it’s good to get fresh faces.

they need to get rid of the old ones. They don't Need regular faces.
I thought that Linda seemed wary of Luisa, she was definitely not as friendly as normal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.