Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rivermonster

VIP Member
Where has the £3K fee sum come from? A few people on here say £3K but I think around £1.5-1.75K. Carol Mcgiffin said it was £600 about 10 years ago and I know inflation will have bumped that up a bit, plus JSP demanded they all got a payrise. Has it really jumped up five times from £600?
There was an article in The Mirror last year about Stacey Solomon which said she earned 3 grand an episode on LW so they must all be the same or JSP would have something to say about it.

Reactions: 1

TripleC's

Chatty Member
I’m not arguing about whether we should or shouldn’t be extending or whatever. He didn’t say that he said at the earliest and data not dates. There’s a whole thread for covid I am discussing what they are discussing on the show and one of the ladies (can’t remember which one) kept reiterating that he never said this was set in stone.
Oh I didn't realise I wasn't allowed to discuss what you said about a program that was discussing the same thing, and we are both watching and posting on the correct thread about , I was just pointing out why people maybe did book stuff on the 21st as there is no reason to be locked up still
but there you go , I've turned it off now anyway 😛😁

CakesRFab

Mutya I get that choice...

Any of these:

•Nicola McClean, Stands her ground with an Opinion... doesnt play it safe)
•Sarah Harding
•Lizzy Cundy
• June Sarpong
•Michelle Heaton
• Vanessa Feltz (experienced so at the helm)
• Sophie Ellis Bextor (she can sing the show out it needs live entertainment)

All strong woman covering all bases and opinionated.
June Sarpong is one of the directors of the BBC so would be a no.

• Wow

House of Tea

VIP Member
What happened to Kellie?
Not sure, perhaps she has a heavy filming schedule in Hollyoaks. Or maybe the Delta variant worries her too much to travel. She is probably worried about Freedom Day and the end of social distancing too, because of her health condition.

Catwoman

VIP Member
Kelly has lupus which would have recommendations around shielding so maybe is restricting her travelling and work, keeping working away from home to a minimum. 😊

glasgow27

VIP Member
Saira didn't seem best pleased when she announced her departure so I wonder if she quit due to a fall out with other panelists.

Renata

VIP Member
Kellie only perked up on the all black panel. Most of the behaviours she complains about (racism) she feud plays herself.

she can only relax and relate to an all black panel it seems?

emm

VIP Member
Linda was actually one of the few who seemed reasonable with her response in the "would you date a bisexual man?" debate. Some of the others were veering towards being a bit bigoted.
I don;t like Linda, but how was that a deabte in 2021?!

Renata

VIP Member
I switched off when they brought they stretched out face on - Olivia Atwood. She looks so ridiculous it was an effort to watch her strange surgical face.