Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Renata

VIP Member
What does Frankie do now?

Why did they chose her as a loose woman. She hasn’t been in the industry for ages and is just a wife now isn’t she?

Reactions: 1

Emmy44

VIP Member
Any notice Kelly on her phone yesterday when they came back from the break? It was under the table but couldn’t have been more obvious

emm

VIP Member
omg that dress with the mask :LOL: how insane is the story of the billion put in a random's account?!

Howdy

VIP Member
I agree. Love Brenda, like Judi. Used to like Charlene as news presenter but can't stand her in LW. And,Kelly just seems devoid of personality
I think Charlene is really good on LW. What don't you like about her on it? Not criticising your opinion just curious as a few have said the same I think.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Can someone please confirm on whether frankie has been in a girlband and been in the industry for years? Because I can’t tell...

Lol every time I put this show on and she’s on it she’s got to bring everything back to the fact she’s been in the industry since she was young. WE GET IT X
Haha - I do actually like her on there but now you've said that, I've realised that she mentioned S Club and The Saturdays alot last week 😂

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Oh wow. I'm quite surprised by that. I have also heard that LJ isn't very nice when the camera is switched off.
Yes, I heard that too. Linda seems ok off camera but I think her Loose Women persona is false AF. I saw her on Come Dine With Me before she joined Loose Women and she sounded completely different to how she sounds on LW. The accent is totally put on.

• Wow

Renata

VIP Member
One thing that annoys me about Gloria is that she can't go 5 seconds without mentioning Karen. She's one of the worst the panelists they have and doesn't provide anything interesting other than a story about her daughter.

I don't find the DJ Glo Rida act funny either.

Yep it’s been far too long to go on about her. I’m surprised they have kept her on. It’s so childish to throw these parties for the panel members. I don’t get why they have to keep mentioning Nadia even when she isn’t there. It’s like they love her and her “girl next door relatability”. Her cringe moments.

Scandalous_Purpose

i’m in my early 20s and back when loose women started it certainly tried to target my age group but it’s all just stuff for older people, mum’s and getting old and it’s just a bit lacklustre and repetitive, it would be so much more interesting with a couple of younger panellists instead of carol whining about god knows what

emm

VIP Member
Is Linda back on Twitter, her family took her social media off her when she had a breakdown. She was responding to every tweet, something to do with her OCD.
In the last year or so Linda seems to have hardened up, definitely not as amiable as before.
what was her breakdown??