Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ginger drink

Chatty Member
I just switched on so missed the start. I caught the last 2 seconds of the Hayley hasselfhoff interview. Was it interesting?

Renata

VIP Member
What are the rumours.

thry won’t get rid of Charlene - she wouldn’t allow it. She probably has another Trevor McDonald interview or something big.

As long as they keep welch off

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Charlene still not put in an appearance. Have they let her go?

🙏🏽
I thought I remembered her being on last week? I think it was Monday

Yes it was Monday as it was the day before her birthday and she was given a croc shoe birthday cake

Last edited:

emm

VIP Member
They asked some really crappy questions, most of the interview (Gareth Pierce) was about coronavirus (yawn). Why not ask him what it was like taking on an already established character? Why not ask him about his other roles? I'm sick to death of corona virus talk and every new drama or comedy that comes out, all the interviewers ask about is coronavirus. 😴😴😴
yeah same, we are all aware of it, it would be nice to have some escapism now and again :rolleyes: it seems like NOTHING cannot mention corona, even reading cooking columns you cannot escape it . And what do thye imagine his answer is going to be? "oh no, we are all sitting together, hugging, sharing mugs of tea, coughing over each other..."

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Nanny linda being made to learn to cycle - clearly they have to work harder for that £3k fee
Where has the £3K fee sum come from? A few people on here say £3K but I think around £1.5-1.75K. Carol Mcgiffin said it was £600 about 10 years ago and I know inflation will have bumped that up a bit, plus JSP demanded they all got a payrise. Has it really jumped up five times from £600?

emm

VIP Member
I think them talking about things like and normalising things like potty training from birth is normal is so irresponsible.

and it’s nonsense. Most babies potty train between 18 months to 2 years!
New mums have so much pressure on them already the last thing they now need to hear is oh it’s perfectly normal to potty train from birth , when they sit up or 3 months!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

why do so many people not let babies be babies they develop at all different kinds of rates for everything!!!!!!
I have never had children, but don't they need to be able to almost be able to walk to potty train effectively? surely it is just even more work for the poor parents having to hold a newborn upright on a potty?