Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Velvet Hour

Chatty Member
My late dad used to call loose women ‘ the I hate men show’ , many years ago panellists were Kaye Adams and Karren Brady, clever women with lots to say but Carol Mcgiffin ( who still talks about her ex Chris Evans even though he fired her off decades ago) Stacey Solomon ( nice but vanilla) and Kelly from Eternal ( boring as hell) have to say though Katie Price singing live the other year was hilarious, there she is thinking she has such stage presence and you have the loose women in the background trying to keep straight faces and looking horrified!

Reactions: 1

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
I agree with you with regards to adding men. Not Matthew Wright for me though. And not some ITV gravy train Love Islander and heaven forbid, not Joe Swash! 😂
Jo Swashs croaky voice that irrates me not so much what he says (I think he is funnyI like him) its how he speaks that irritates..
Like he has the sorest throat... like throat nodules...

Liz cundy Id like... I really liked her on that 50s women show....
She is a sweetheart
Up for some goss too!!!!

House of Tea

VIP Member
As much as I don't like watching when Stacey is on, I think she is just a bit dim. Not nasty or anything. Nadia on the other hand seems a nasty piece of work. To me, she is very unlikeable. I think she could be controlling and also a bit of a fake.
@House of Tea have you met her?
No, the only Loose ‘un I have met is Linda.

anyone notice Richard Osman’s eye and head movements?
No, we’re they odd?

KINGAA

VIP Member
So This Morning has Josie at Legoland and now Brenda is there for the same competition... why not just have Josie do both?

emm

VIP Member
Today is a case in point. This guest keeps freezing. It’s not working.

Why dig out beppe from east Enders (he was in it 20 years ago). Is there no one (with a career) available?

He is desperate to go back to east Enders. Is he not embarrassed?
omg I just started watching I didn't recognise him! how do they not have anyone better to feature?!

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
He did pretty much say that though , you had to read the small print to know he put an impossible caveat in there , I knew as soon as the roadmap was announced he wouldn't open up , whitty was still hoping for a third wave which hasn't appeared
Cases go up deaths remain in single figures , that pretty much sums up the reason we should not delay the opening , regardless of whether people shouldn't book anything , people can see there is no need for a delay , no one should have to suffer anymore when the leaders take the piss.

Whitty by the way is in a foreign country being pictured without a mask grouped by strangers and i bet he doesn't have to quarantine to get back in, that's the scientist making the decisions BTW
I’m not arguing about whether we should or shouldn’t be extending or whatever. He didn’t say that he said at the earliest and data not dates. There’s a whole thread for covid I am discussing what they are discussing on the show and one of the ladies (can’t remember which one) kept reiterating that he never said this was set in stone.

Emmy44

VIP Member
Maybe I just wasn’t paying enough attention, but I didn’t see Janet or Charlene in the picture?

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I never watch it on telly, only youtube clips if the titles are interesting but recently they've been so stale. Always something to do with social media privacy or influencer culture. I refuse to believe they've ran out of things to talk about and I also refuse to believe the large demographic of middle age women viewers are interested in it either. Sometimes they do approach interesting topics but the panel are ill-prepared and don't really know what they're talking about. The show could be executed so much better and they could attract a wider age range of viewers too if they freshened up the panel a bit and had some new younger women to offer better insight into the new online world that the older women can't really seem to keep up with. I don't know anyone my age who bothers to watch it at all tbh.

Ginger drink

Chatty Member
The rumour is there was a massive bust up between Pauline and Lesley Joseph at the BOAF studios. Pauline was said to be jealous of LJ'S success and it is said Pauline was making diva demands. Linda is said to have taken LJ's side and they are said to be unlikely to speak to Pauline again.

Linda said to the papers that it's a codswallop but I have always thought Linda to be fake.
Oh wow. I'm quite surprised by that. I have also heard that LJ isn't very nice when the camera is switched off.