Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With regards to Loose Men, I say that it could be a separate programme, I do think there is a need for it, maybe a weekly thing.

Reactions: 9
With regards to Loose Men, I say that it could be a separate programme, I do think there is a need for it, maybe a weekly thing.
yeah I ttotally agree, it was much more interesting than any of the loose women episodes I have seen recently

Reactions: 3
yes! just ridiculous, her whole way of talking annoys me. she pauses between most words as if she has no idea what to say but wants to talk anyway :LOL:
And she can't pronounce certain words properly. IMO she doesn't add much to the show.

I also agree. But only if they keep to yesterday's standard. I don't want to watch the male version of Stacy waffling a load of crap! ☺

And she can't pronounce certain words properly. IMO she doesn't add much to the show.

I also agree. But only if they keep to yesterday's standard. I don't want to watch the male version of Stacy waffling a load of crap! ☺
Yeah she adds nothing imo. Yeah they would need definitely to be much more careful with the presenters than they are with the women

Reactions: 2
Stacey vocabulary consists of very broken mispronounced words.

she clearly was not very attentive at school if she attended at all.

I cannot believe that "stars" like Stacey and Nadai earn £3,000 per episode.

Switch off everyone, like I have.

Advertisors will then not support.

Frankie talking about photo editing software while her face doesn't move from whatever million procedures she has had is just ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She must feel like an imposter. She is young and has a nice body - talking about stuff that doesn’t impact her.

notice how they all came on well dressed and stacey came on all “casual” and messy. This persona isn’t working.

Kaye and Jane etc have great figures and bodies for nearly 60 year olds - not a wrinkle or marks in sight!

Reactions: 6
Maybe I just wasn’t paying enough attention, but I didn’t see Janet or Charlene in the picture?

Reactions: 1
I think it’s time they ditched stacey for her own good. Put her up against any other panel member and she performs very poor.

I think it’s time they ditched stacey for her own good. Put her up against any other panel member and she performs very poor.
She got a bit tongue-tied today I found. How can she do all the body positive stuff yet filter her photos to the nth degree. She claimed people know when a filter has been used. Just sounded upside down hypocritical to me and she knew it.

Reactions: 4
So tired of the body positivity stories. They do it to death. Yes, it is a good idea to be positive about the only body you will ever have, and it’s a good idea to remove the filters, but it is like they are fixtated, that it’s all women are and all they are interested in. Ruth has never participated, and good on her.

The Loose Men idea is a good one. I am a woman and I prefer it. Both episodes were good, with the one hosted by Madeley edging it. I know he’s a bit Alan Partridge, but he can host a show like that well.

A programme for women at lunch time is a programme out of touch. A throwback to a distant time. These days women are working and there are now more men around during the day. The genie is out of the bag with working from home. Workplaces who would have taken years to get to this point have embraced wfh and there will always be more of us working that pattern now. There is merit in having at least one Loose Men a week to cater for the men who are around during the day.

Reactions: 9
I wish they'd have given Ruth Andrea's slot. It would have helped to make up for the awful way she and Eamonn were axed from This Morning. I can't take to Charlene at all.

Reactions: 8
I wish they'd have given Ruth Andrea's slot. It would have helped to make up for the awful way she and Eamonn were axed from This Morning. I can't take to Charlene at all.
Ruth is usually on on Monday and Tuesday - the only 2 days I watch it - but dipped out of that nonsense today as I think it would not be her kind of thing to do.

Reactions: 1
Penny Lancaster hasn't been on for a long time i noticed, forgotten she was actually on the show, til they had her on via video link!

Not that keen on her
I think the best anchors are Ruth, Charlene and Kaye

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.