Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kelle is great in Hollyoaks
I will admit, I have never seen a single episode of hollyoaks, but when they interviewed her and showed the clip of her current storyline, I was shocked at how bad her acting was! Never cringed so much.

Also, why is she suddenly being interviewed as a guest? None of the other panellists do that, and it’s been at least twice for Kelle now. The others just discuss the issues while on the show anyway, maybe she has a good agent.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I agree. Love Brenda, like Judi. Used to like Charlene as news presenter but can't stand her in LW. And,Kelly just seems devoid of personality
I think Charlene is really good on LW. What don't you like about her on it? Not criticising your opinion just curious as a few have said the same I think.

Reactions: 1
saying that it doesn’t look like kate doesn’t eat spuds🙄do these women ever stop being rude about other women’s bodies, first it was holly now kate...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oooo no! Frankie’s eyebrows are far too dark and big today or is it just me 😳
I wish she'd frig off. With her nails down a blackboard voice, Worzel Gummidge hair and permanently surprised eyebrows. I think she was a last minute desperate replacement for when Saira left.

Reactions: 1
Frankie is very pretty - whatever she has done to her face has frozen her smile and she looks really odd for it. She is young - why??

Reactions: 2
saying that it doesn’t look like kate doesn’t eat spuds🙄do these women ever stop being rude about other women’s bodies, first it was holly now kate...
JSP saying that is the pot calling the kettle.
Oooo no! Frankie’s eyebrows are far too dark and big today or is it just me 😳
As soon as she sat down today I said to my OH that she looked like she has 2 caterpillars above her eyes. The face really does look frozen today.
We can expect Nadia Sawahla in the buff next week if it is Body week - :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Frankie is very pretty - whatever she has done to her face has frozen her smile and she looks really odd for it. She is young - why??
I dont think I will ever understand young people having botox and things like that, she looks like the joker now with her smile , she is naturally pretty, its bizarre.

The worst look by far though are those puffed up inner tube lips, on what planet is that attractive, they all look like orange aliens with a pile cushion for lips.

Reactions: 4
Charlene with Trevor McDonald- very good !

she is good at this sort of journalism talking about this subject,

My husband said no part of her face moves when he saw her on the TV yesterday. These youngsters need to leave their faces alone. She's pretty, just leave your face alone.

My husband said no part of her face moves when he saw her on the TV yesterday. These youngsters need to leave their faces alone. She's pretty, just leave your face alone.
yeah exactly, work at such a young age actually ages people imo as you imagine she must be 50 something to have had so much done already. I hate how normalised surgery/procedures like this have become

• Heart
100% zac efron has had surgery, his face looks totally different in both photos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.