Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AHAAAA
Alan Partridge has taken over Loose Women, 🤣 Richard is literally the real life version

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This panel is very good - and Richard is intriguing
definitely much better than anything I have seen in recent weeks. The topics are more interesting, but it is also more serious without being too much

Love him. He's intelligent and articulate, need more women like that on Loose Women.
yeah it is not just cheap jokes and laughing at everything

Reactions: 3
I’m really enjoying today’s panel!!!
yeah it is SO much more interesting than usual! it just seems that everyone is more informed about what they are talking about rather than just spouting random opinions and making jokes. I don't watch every day and usually just have it on as background noise when I do, but today I am actually watching it

Reactions: 4
Really enjoying the loose men today! Wish they would do this regularly

Reactions: 6
I didn't catch it all but enjoyed what I did watch. As others have said, much better than the women ☺

Reactions: 1
Anyone know why the prefilmed loose men?
Im not sure why they pre-recorded it. Maybe all 4 guys weren’t available today so had to film it on a day when they were available.

I can’t remember if the last Loose Men that featured Marvin Humes, Ronan Keating, Roman Kemp & Iain Stirling was pre-recorded as well

Reactions: 1
God Stacey is so annoying, crying about the friends reunion episode :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
The way Nadia laughs ubcontroably at everything Judi says is so snnoying. They do not work together

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.