Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Janet Ellis, Mutya Buena, Kirstie Allsop & Nina Myscow
Mutya I get that choice...

Any of these:

•Nicola McClean, Stands her ground with an Opinion... doesnt play it safe)
•Sarah Harding
•Lizzy Cundy
• June Sarpong
•Michelle Heaton
• Vanessa Feltz (experienced so at the helm)
• Sophie Ellis Bextor (she can sing the show out it needs live entertainment)

All strong woman covering all bases and opinionated.

Reactions: 4

Any of these:

•Sarah Harding
•Lizzy Cundy
• June Sarpong
•Michelle Heaton

Vanessa Feltz should be nowhere near our screens in my opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kelly has lupus which would have recommendations around shielding so maybe is restricting her travelling and work, keeping working away from home to a minimum. 😊
I’ve never understood her ‘shielding’ when she works on hollyoaks??

Reactions: 2
does anyone else hate Penny's living room or wherever she is filming? so cluttered and way too many pictures on the walls

I also find it really awkward how much Penny pipes up. It’s like an unspoken rule when you’re the one on Zoom, you can’t just speak as if you’re there it doesn’t work

The sooner they stop the “dialling in from the stately home” the better.

penny is not relatable or interesting

I get the impression Frankie and Jane don't like each other, they seem to make subtle digs at each other

Reactions: 9

Any of these:

•Sarah Harding
•Lizzy Cundy
• June Sarpong
•Michelle Heaton

June Sarpong is one of the directors of the BBC so would be a no.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It should be scrapped. It's nothing like it was in the beginning. It's more like a knitting circle for old harpies (no offence to knitting circles)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get the impression Frankie and Jane don't like each other, they seem to make subtle digs at each other
Frankie has nothing to add to the show that is why Jane does not like her, Frankie really is thick.

Reactions: 10
Oh jeez, just flicked it on... What is today's show about? The panel, Nadia on Anchor with her usual pals, Stacey & Linda, neither of which contribute much and Denise. Who I do like but now her stories after all these years we've heard a hundred times. The whole panel is stale.

Is there a loose women bingo game? Cos I think we definitely could cobble together one on this thread.

• Haha
They’re going back to having all 4 panellists in the studio as of Monday which will be better as the person who is usually at home on Zoom can feel more part of it when they are all in the same room

It might mean less Kelle though as she’s always on Zoom as she’s mainly based in Liverpool for Hollyoaks which will be no great loss for me

What has frankie done to her face , she is gorgeous naturally but her mouth looks like the joker now , has she had new teeth or got duck lips , she doesn't look the same at all

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Frankie is very pretty - she has frozen her face.

Nadia as an anchor today shows that bullying wins.

I really don’t like her. She has her little crew and the others cannot get a foot in. Also the producers clearly love her.
She is overbearing and nasty.

Frankie is very pretty - she has frozen her face.

Nadia as an anchor today shows that bullying wins.

I really don’t like her. She has her little crew and the others cannot get a foot in. Also the producers clearly love her.
She is overbearing and nasty.
the things they discussed today were so boring imo (I didn't watch it all) but I saw one segment that was something like is it better to regret doing something or not doing something.... how many times has that question been rehashed everywhere. I really think they need a big shake up, I think it would be interesting to have a "normal" non celebrity on the panel

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.