Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an actress on Hollyoaks so spends most of the time in Liverpool/Merseyside so can’t travel down frequently to London
In which case - I don’t think they should have her or any of the other at home ones. There is a time lag and it doesn’t flow properly

Reactions: 4
Don't need anyone at home at all. I'm sure if they wanted a 4 person panel they could change the set design.

Image....no Gloria or Kellie 🙌🏻

Reactions: 2
Today is a case in point. This guest keeps freezing. It’s not working.

Why dig out beppe from east Enders (he was in it 20 years ago). Is there no one (with a career) available?

He is desperate to go back to east Enders. Is he not embarrassed?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Today is a case in point. This guest keeps freezing. It’s not working.

Why dig out beppe from east Enders (he was in it 20 years ago). Is there no one (with a career) available?

He is desperate to go back to east Enders. Is he not embarrassed?
omg I just started watching I didn't recognise him! how do they not have anyone better to feature?!

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe I am watching a segment about people making crisp sandwiches :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can categorically state that I have NEVER watched Loose Wimmin !

Boy am I glad that I've not wasted precious moments of my life on this garbage, particularly as they kept on taking the old woman price back again and again. Mind you, now she's been elbowed it could become compulsive car-crash TV now Jeremy Kyle is no more

there are so many rumours of which panellists hate who. What are your opinions?

Nadia comes across like the bully.

I think Kellie is tolerated (not liked).

Stacey is also like the bully - her “trashy like ability” is her force.

How did they gang up and get rid of saira Khan?

I think they all felt out of their depth today talking to a real businesswoman (Sara)

Reactions: 3
Kelly is always aT home - what’s the point! She should at least come in - it’s not the same when they try and join the home person in as there is a time delay.
She lives in Liverpool, but if Kaye can make it in from Glasgow, I don't see why she can't.

Reactions: 3
Is she still in Hollyoaks ? If so they film in Chester so fits LW in between.
Yes, she is still in Hollyoaks. She has even filmed Loose Women from the Hollyoaks studios, with the Hollyoaks logo in the background. I'm not sure how she got Channel 4 to agree to that. I think she is clinging on to Loose Women because Hollyoaks don't give their characters longevity and I think she wants something to fall back on.

Kelly has lupus which would have recommendations around shielding so maybe is restricting her travelling and work, keeping working away from home to a minimum. 😊

Kelly has lupus which would have recommendations around shielding so maybe is restricting her travelling and work, keeping working away from home to a minimum. 😊
She isn’t good enough to justify working from home. She comes across very cold and nasty.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.