Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They asked some really crappy questions, most of the interview (Gareth Pierce) was about coronavirus (yawn). Why not ask him what it was like taking on an already established character? Why not ask him about his other roles? I'm sick to death of corona virus talk and every new drama or comedy that comes out, all the interviewers ask about is coronavirus. 😴😴😴
Q: “What was it like to film during lockdown?”
“How was it filming with the restrictions?”
“What’s it like filming romantic scenes when you can’t be less than 2m apart?”

A: “Everything’s really safe”
“It’s been strange but you get used to it”
“They’ve done a really good job to make you look closer than you really are”

We’ve heard these questions and responses so many times now. We get it. Change the record

Reactions: 5
god I hate stacey, she doesn't seem to be able to talk without shouting and over-reacting to everything

not just Loose Women but I find it so cringe when they interview soap actors about their latest role and they talk almost as if the characters are real people
I switch off every time I hear her say “I fought” (instead of thought)

And nanny Linda - naaaa to everything.

We’re they dragged up?

Reactions: 8
I switch off every time I hear her say “I fought” (instead of thought)

And nanny Linda - naaaa to everything.

We’re they dragged up?
Linda saying she likes to be sexy eating a chocolate egg, as though she is some sort of sex symbol! I burst out laughing. 😂

• Haha
That was a terrible show today, Kaye aside the other 3 have had their day. Whole hour of sh#t features.

Reactions: 4
Why did Nadia feel the need to show us her awful feet and drag her arse along the studio floor?! Does she not realise she's on the television?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
What a dire panel again today - over to Classic Emmerdale and Corrie on catch up
the conversation about pets dying... frankie basically just spoke for 10 minutes without giving any kind of answer... "I would do this, but I don't know how" she has children I don't get how she doesn;t know how to deal with these issues

Reactions: 1
Frankie always looks uncomfortable when laughing, is it Botox? I can never tell

Kelly is always aT home - what’s the point! She should at least come in - it’s not the same when they try and join the home person in as there is a time delay.

Omfg - Gloria birthday,

Why?

She is so
Uninteresting it’s unbelievable

Gloria is 81

Why do we need to hear from her?

One thing that annoys me about Gloria is that she can't go 5 seconds without mentioning Karen. She's one of the worst the panelists they have and doesn't provide anything interesting other than a story about her daughter.

I don't find the DJ Glo Rida act funny either.

Reactions: 6
One thing that annoys me about Gloria is that she can't go 5 seconds without mentioning Karen. She's one of the worst the panelists they have and doesn't provide anything interesting other than a story about her daughter.

I don't find the DJ Glo Rida act funny either.

Yep it’s been far too long to go on about her. I’m surprised they have kept her on. It’s so childish to throw these parties for the panel members. I don’t get why they have to keep mentioning Nadia even when she isn’t there. It’s like they love her and her “girl next door relatability”. Her cringe moments.

Kelly is always aT home - what’s the point! She should at least come in - it’s not the same when they try and join the home person in as there is a time delay.
Kelly has lupus, so she could be having to isolate?

The birthday parties are so over the top and mean notbing for the viewers. So was the engagement party for Andrea when it was her 3rd marriage.
Come on give us good content not narcissitic rubbish.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.