Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It needs more of a shake up than taking 4 back into the studio. It's been increasingly sure this past year.

Reactions: 4
Nadia should never be at the helm. What does she priovide? Her views are always based around Mark and maddie - they are not representative of anyone but her household. She is also very vulgar.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It definitely feels a nicer atmosphere today with all 4 back in the studio

Reactions: 3
Nadia should never be at the helm. What does she priovide? Her views are always based around Mark and maddie - they are not representative of anyone but her household. She is also very vulgar.
She thinks her unemployed, emotionally abusive husband is interesting. He isn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The singing at the end was cringe.

denise plugging her show

Does anyone think Kellie will return to the “office”?

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see Bonnie Tyler on today? She’s 69 years and doesn’t look a day over 40!

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see Bonnie Tyler on today? She’s 69 years and doesn’t look a day over 40!
Yes she is looking really good. I like her, I think she comes across as quite down to earth 🙂

But she did show it when she forgot the name of her new album and one of her songs. :ROFLMAO: something we all do. But yes she looked good.
She just couldn't remember it 😀 I laughed at her frustration 😅

I enjoyed LW today with those 4 presenters. I very rarely watch as can't stand any of the others, but today was good!

Reactions: 1
Any notice Kelly on her phone yesterday when they came back from the break? It was under the table but couldn’t have been more obvious

Reactions: 1
Nanny linda being made to learn to cycle - clearly they have to work harder for that £3k fee

Never watch LW as can't stand most of them, but caught it today and enjoyed it as for once they had a decent panel imo. Ruth, who is the best anchor, Janet Gloria and Coleen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.