Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eugenie

She tapped them I am guessing. When she left it was very much I no longer need tv. Turns out she needs that £3K appearance fee. Plus a boost to her celebrity to bolster future earnings. She has been gone how many years? They need the money. A few noses will be put out of joint on LW. Wonder if she will be an anchor? She knocked Kaye out of her anchor seat before. Kaye’s dislike of her was palpable if they were on together. Please god let her have Charlene’s place.
Yes and I thought Nadia’s was palpable too!

Good point re Charlene seeming really popular off screen with fellow LW, newsreaders and Celeb participants. She comes across as so condescending in this role but I think she is a bit socially awkward. Brenda seems a bit down recently and I think the constant “B” stuff is to draw her out.

I feel I should like Kaye more than I do.

I don’t dislike any of them really but it really depends on the dynamic of the team. Some I like more than others. I tend to prefer the actresses although Katie and JSP favourites.

I’d love to see Sonia Fowler there. I always thought she’d annoy me but I thought she was brilliant as a guest and very engaging. Great banter with JSP.

Sheila Hancock would be fab and Emily Atak’s mum. I guess Sophie Ellis Bextor too big a star for this.

Andrea: I do find her a good anchor.

Reactions: 2

nik1231

Chatty Member
I know she’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I am really enjoying Olivia being on the panel more. She is brutally honest about her opinions and her own relationship which is really refreshing.
Same, I mostly only watch the ones she’s on now to be honest!

• Heart

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
They’ve just done a preview on This Morning as to what’s coming up on today’s Loose Women and I’m sure I saw Janet Street Porter on the panel

It looks as though whatever issues there were with her have been resolved.

Usually when someone has been away from the panel for a while they catch up with them and ask them what they’ve been up to since we last saw them. I wonder if they’ll ask Janet

Howdy

VIP Member
Is Sophie still a panellist or has she left after 'the incident'? Her bio makes no mention of Loose Women, which I'm sure it did before. I may be mistaken though.

• Wow

House of Tea

VIP Member
No wonder LR has been on it loads lately. £3k an appearance. Kerching! Her marriage may have run out of steam but her bank balance is looking lively.

• Angry

MrsPiggleWiggle

VIP Member
Just seen Kaye telling Gloria off - she was like a mother telling off her toddler. Really awkward and Gloria’s face afterwards…

I know she’s a friend of Cliff’s and is perhaps even an accomplice to some of his crimes but I do feel for her. Even if she does chat a lot of shit.

The love in for Rantzen was nauseating. I don’t agree with assisted dying and I think it’s irresponsible for them to be advocating for it just because they want to cosy up to Savile’s old mate.

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
So, it's that time of the month again - let's take a look at how tickets for Coleen's tour are doing:

Blackpool - 98% sold
Bolton - 35% sold
Dundee - 35% sold
Aberdeen - 20% sold
Stockport - 35% sold
London - 40% sold
St Helens - 75% sold
Northampton - 50% sold
Barrow - 15% sold (113 tickets, to be exact)
Eastbourne - 60% sold
Felixstowe - 35% sold
Sunderland - 50% sold
Rhyl - 20% sold
Wirral - 35% sold
Bournemouth - 35% sold
Swansea - 35% sold

So, with three weeks left until her tour begins - I'm gobsmacked that she hasn't cancelled, postponed or rescheduled some of these. Dundee appears to have had a boost, and St Helens. Although these are just guesstimations based on each venue's seating plan, she should've just done a one-night-only in Blackpool, and arguably St Helens. And I'm sure some of these venues are adding more and more tickets the closer it gets to show time, either that or are having an influx of returns.

My next update will be the day before the tour begins, so I'll see you in three weeks' time!
I noticed they were trying to drum up interest on LW last week, saying it’s not just her standing up and talking, it’s a concert, she’s singing etc.

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
Christ, apparently Andrea "Miss Personality" McLean was a guest today and announced she's returning to the panel.

• Wow