Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katyy

Anyone know what’s happened to Ruth has she left? I used to watch at the beginning of the week, but she hasn’t been on lately.

Reactions: 1

Minnietred

Welcome @Minnietred

Katie Piper has already had two series of her Weekend breakfast show air over the last 2 years so it’s not new, just a recommission of her existing series

Quite a few people have had a go at this type of early morning show on a weekend morning but I think hers is the only one that has come back after more than one series
Ahh thanks, must have missed that! Is she better on her own show than on LW?

Howdy

VIP Member
What was the actual F-ing point of Linda being there again today 😡 I ended up feeling a bit sorry for her 🙄 she couldn’t get a word in with the other 3 dominating their views on each topic. I would say she had about 10 secs at the end of each segment at the most. I’d have been fuming by the end if I was her 😏
I didn't see it but I doubt she cares. Very easy money and I don't think she's concerned about reputation.

• Sad

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
They are doing a neurodivergent panel tomorrow but how exactly is Judi neurodivergent?

I know Denise and Nadia bought their ADHD diagnosis and I think the other blonde woman bought her autism diagnosis, but I haven’t heard anything about Judi?
I think I remember her saying she is dyslexic but not sure if that’s classed as neurodivergent 😳

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Christ, apparently Andrea "Miss Personality" McLean was a guest today and announced she's returning to the panel.
She said she’s coming back in September for the 25th Anniversary that month. Not sure if she’s only back for that or she’s back permanently

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
She tapped them I am guessing. When she left it was very much I no longer need tv. Turns out she needs that £3K appearance fee. Plus a boost to her celebrity to bolster future earnings. She has been gone how many years? They need the money. A few noses will be put out of joint on LW. Wonder if she will be an anchor? She knocked Kaye out of her anchor seat before. Kaye’s dislike of her was palpable if they were on together. Please god let her have Charlene’s place.
Andrea left December 2020

rivermonster

VIP Member
Yes. I don't know what all these girls see in him; he doesn't appear to have any sense whatsoever and it isn't as though he's good looking.
His nickname on some forums is Mr Potato Head.

I wonder if Ruths looks at the presenter list and thinks, oh I am on with 2 "National Treasures" today, how lovely. :)

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
OK reading people's comments on Ruth's post, it appears I'm not the only one who thought it was Shane Ritchie, but apparently it's the son instead. Oops. It was such a short clip.
😁😁
That’s why I put the shocked face on your post as I thought it would be unlikely her and Shane Ritchie would be duetting, despite the fact they get along better these days

rivermonster

VIP Member
Anyone seen the DM article about Colleen’s show in Blackpool? Apparently she sounded awful, way out of tune and was only saved by Shane junior actually singing in tune 😳 Why she ever thought she was a good enough singer to go it alone is absolutely ridiculous! Bernie was the only decent singer in that group.
Yes it was on Ruth Langsfords insta, think I put it on celeb gossip forum.

buttheyneverblindme8

So, if any of you here saw my posts on the last thread, you'll know I've been posting updates on how the tickets are selling for Coleen's upcoming solo tour. Here's November's update!

Blackpool - 90% sold
Bolton - 25% sold
Dundee - 10% sold
Aberdeen - 20% sold
Stockport - 25% sold
London - 90% sold
St Helens - 50% sold
Northampton - 40% sold
Barrow - 5% sold (61 tickets, to be exact!)
Eastbourne - 50% sold
Felixstowe - 20% sold
Sunderland - 50% sold
Rhyl - 15% sold
Wirral - 30% sold
Bournemouth - 25% sold
Swansea - 30% sold

Bearing in mind that these are just guesstimations after checking each venue's seating plan - tickets have been selling for certain dates. She's opened up brand new sections in Blackpool, Northampton and Eastbourne, and I can see her doing the same for London too.

Blackpool and London I think are guaranteed sell-outs come the beginning of the tour in February, but Barrow I think is near-certain to be cancelled due to "unforeseen circumstances" or some other excuse. Can see other dates suffering the same fate. Basically, every date sans Blackpool and London has entire rows (literally) of unsold tickets remaining.
Quoting my own post, but here's December's update for Coleen's tour:

Blackpool - 95% sold
Bolton - 25% sold
Dundee - 15% sold
Aberdeen - 15% sold
Stockport - 30% sold
London - 50% sold
St Helens - 60% sold
Northampton - 60% sold
Barrow - 5% sold (83 tickets, to be exact!)
Eastbourne - 50% sold
Felixstowe - 25% sold
Sunderland - 40% sold
Rhyl - 20% sold
Wirral - 30% sold
Bournemouth - 30% sold
Swansea - 30% sold

Bearing in mind these are just guesstimations after checking each venue's seating plan... I don't really know what to say here. After a relatively strong showing in the last update I posted, London has either had an influx of returns or they've opened up new seats in the same section, and Barrow continues to be the worst performing date, with both Scottish dates not far behind. Otherwise, tickets haven't really sold much at all in a month. Perhaps Xmas will give her tour a boost lol.

Literally the only date that looks good right now is Blackpool, and the vast majority of seats remaining are in the upper circle (which was opened last month). She should've just done a one-night only here, tbh.

I strongly suspect cancellations/reschedules are imminent.

Howdy

VIP Member
Found it funny, I just watched the clip online. Kaye sounded very tetchy.

feath

So, Coleen's tour kicks off tomorrow, so I present to you the final update on how tickets are doing and... well:

Blackpool - 95% sold (mostly just restricted view remaining, but they've opened up the very top section of the theatre too.)
Bolton - 45% sold.
Dundee - 60% sold.
Aberdeen - 50% sold.
Stockport - 30% sold.
London - 50% sold.
St Helens - 85% sold.
Northampton - 85% sold.
Barrow - 30% sold (141 tickets, to be exact!)
Eastbourne - 75% sold.
Felixstowe - 35% sold.
Sunderland - 60% sold.
Rhyl - 20% sold.
Wirral - 40% sold.
Bournemouth - 40% sold.
Swansea - 40% sold.

Again, these are only guesstimations based on each individual venue's seating plan - but she's either hidden a lot of tickets, or her promo spot on Lorraine recently did wonders for some of these dates. I'm hoping it's the latter, for her sake.
I'm amazed that the people of Blackpool want to see this conceited but talentless person unless it is her family that have bought all the tickets. After all, although born there, she has said that she didn't want to bring her family up there.

Loopy83

VIP Member
Well this guys episode is clearly recorded and Vernon is in Bolton after finishing massive run