Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
This is a really boring question but why do they walk out some days and other days they are already sat down?

Kelly looks so much better with the darker hair, even if it is blue!
They usually stay seated if Gloria or Sophie Morgan are on the panel. Gloria, presumably, because she walks slower so it’s easier not to do the walk on when she’s on the panel

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

poppyseed1

VIP Member
Just read the extract from Linda’s book in daily mail re her alcoholism, ocd, breakdown. I do t think I could leave my kids alone with her again tbh

• Wow

emm

VIP Member
Just watching on itv+ now with Forsythes eife, how strange to almost never give interviews then decide to go on loose women 🤣

House of Tea

VIP Member
Timothy West, that was a tricky interview. He has gone into a bit of a decline. He is normally so erudite.

buttheyneverblindme8

Quoting my own post, but here's December's update for Coleen's tour:

Blackpool - 95% sold
Bolton - 25% sold
Dundee - 15% sold
Aberdeen - 15% sold
Stockport - 30% sold
London - 50% sold
St Helens - 60% sold
Northampton - 60% sold
Barrow - 5% sold (83 tickets, to be exact!)
Eastbourne - 50% sold
Felixstowe - 25% sold
Sunderland - 40% sold
Rhyl - 20% sold
Wirral - 30% sold
Bournemouth - 30% sold
Swansea - 30% sold

Bearing in mind these are just guesstimations after checking each venue's seating plan... I don't really know what to say here. After a relatively strong showing in the last update I posted, London has either had an influx of returns or they've opened up new seats in the same section, and Barrow continues to be the worst performing date, with both Scottish dates not far behind. Otherwise, tickets haven't really sold much at all in a month. Perhaps Xmas will give her tour a boost lol.

Literally the only date that looks good right now is Blackpool, and the vast majority of seats remaining are in the upper circle (which was opened last month). She should've just done a one-night only here, tbh.

I strongly suspect cancellations/reschedules are imminent.
Quoting my own post again - but instead of waiting until mid-January to post an update, I thought I'd give you all a post-Xmas update on how tickets for Coleen's tour (mostly) aren't selling:

Blackpool - 95% sold
Bolton - 35% sold
Dundee - 20% sold
Aberdeen - 20% sold
Stockport - 30% sold
London - 40% sold
St Helens - 60% sold
Northampton - 50% sold
Barrow - 10% sold (104 tickets, to be exact)
Eastbourne - 50% sold
Felixstowe - 30% sold
Sunderland - 45% sold
Rhyl - 20% sold
Wirral - 30% sold
Bournemouth - 35% sold
Swansea - 30% sold

I know this is only a couple of weeks after the last update and that these are just guesstimations based on checking each venue's seating plan - but I'm sure she's either had an influx of returns or they've opened up seats that weren't for sale in my last couple of updates, as I've mentioned before. Even Blackpool looks like it's had more tickets added (or tickets returned).

Pretty much every date on this tour is going to be cancelled, rescheduled, or ticket holders will be moved closer to the stage, because in almost every date there are entire rows of unsold tickets remaining.

I'll check again in mid-January. I wonder if all of these dates will still be on sale, or if she'd have cancelled them by then.

• Wow

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
What was the actual F-ing point of Linda being there again today 😡 I ended up feeling a bit sorry for her 🙄 she couldn’t get a word in with the other 3 dominating their views on each topic. I would say she had about 10 secs at the end of each segment at the most. I’d have been fuming by the end if I was her 😏

Jas19/2

VIP Member
I think DW was very dominating this week. Cut across Judi when she was trying to talk about her mum’s dementia. She is still acting though. She is doing a theatre tour at the moment. She was very vocal about Kate being open about her health. Hope she is happy now.
See what I mean she’s got far too much to say and the TV work must’ve dried up she’s had to go to the theatres

Gjmc

I like Olivia but I felt she was a little put out when on the panel with Frankie recently. They did interact and to be honest I didn't get the same vibes from Frankie, she seemed the same as always, but I felt Olivia was a little more reserved than usual. Perhaps because Frankie got quite a bit more attention? I do like them both though but maybe not on the same panel. Did anyone else feel the same?

Howdy

VIP Member
I was just listening to R4 and Kaye will be on Woman's Hour later this morning talking about her battle with HMRC which she finally won after ten years.

• Wow

MrsPiggleWiggle

VIP Member
That’s a shame as these are the two most intelligent panelists with journalistic backgrounds. I always like it when these two are on the panel

We’re going to be stuck with more people like Linda Robson who don’t have proper opinions
Jane isn’t intelligent.

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
Linda hardly said a thing today and the few words she did manage to mutter she’s said countless times before 😡
Something she did manage to get in what with Denise dominating the conversation as per usual, was that she is “elffay” when they spoke about worrying about their health. She then flashed her enormous belly! I’m not small by any stretch but that “ain’t elffay Linda!” Even I can see that 😳