Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
I saw it advertised but didn’t watch the show. Wondered what she must be selling to have popped up after all these years
You didnt miss anything, it was just them gushing over him tbh. She wasnt promoting anything, they asked her about strictly and she said she'd not been asked so I assume that is wS she's aiming for

Reactions: 3

Loopy83

VIP Member
Sharon 100% has an eating disorder. If you are in the know, you know. It’s a kind of “look” around the eyes somehow. Aside of her thinness.
She said she took weight loss injections, lost too much weight and its changed her matabolism and she can not put weight back on. She admitted she wants to put weight on but can't.

rivermonster

VIP Member
Been surprised by Sue Cleaver (Eileen in Corrie) on LW this week. I thought she was awful when she was in the Jungle but she seems a different person on there.

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
Very telling that they didn't mention the masked singing this week. They normally talk about it after the reveals. Obviously they couldn't due to nadia being a loose woman.
Funny yesterday, I happened to be channel hopping and it was an old Blankety Blank with Lily Savage. Julia and Nadia were both on the panel. I wonder when it all went wrong

• Haha

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
She needs to get over herself. The eye roll at Judi was very unnecessary and rude. Also bold of her to call herself a “regular panellist”
---
As for people getting mad at the audience clapping, they're just seals told when to do so!
And she’d know that as well 🙄🙄

missmickey

VIP Member
She’s been on before as a Loose Woman panellist towards the end of last year but yes she’s really quite a natural. She has interesting things to say, she contributes well to the conversations and she’s good with the guests. She probably can’t do it regularly due to her Corrie commitments but wouldn’t mind seeing more of her on the panel
I'd never heard of her but she's a significant improvement on Nadia Sawalha.

Multi-21

VIP Member
I wonder who she considers to be the better/stronger panelist’s who would have challenged what he was saying as well. It’ll be awkward when she’s with those four again anyway

House of Tea

VIP Member
I've just tuned into Loose Women after quite some time. When did Kelly change her hair? Not sure about this look. It suited her way better before with the quiff.
Kelly looks like Andy Warhol today. That do was a mistake.

House of Tea

VIP Member
2 WAGS on at the same time?
Not a fan of Frankie but why have you reduced her to her husband’s accessory? She was in the band The Saturdays, so she had a career. She isn’t someone who married a footballer like Coleen Rooney, she had a job. Her husband is a HAB of her if that is the case. Not sure who Olivia is - was she on Love Island? Is she a WAG - is her fame predicated on her husband?