Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howdy

VIP Member
I couldn’t really hear it due to where I am but the panellists all seemed quite positive afterwards and 2/3 viewer comments seemed positive as well. I was quite surprised as wouldn’t have thought that majority of viewers would be traditional Tory voters
I was surprised how complimentary Janet was to him although she did quiz him too.

ChaChaChaSummer

I can imagine she told him not to do it. She is still employed by ITV. It would have made it awkward for her. And yet he did it anyway. And he ended up looking bitter. He wasn’t looking out for the young guy involved. He was looking to score points against ITV and PS and Martin Frizell. It made us all laugh, but it wasn’t the behaviour of a big time broadcaster as he likes to think of himself.

He has joined the ranks of Huw Edwards and Jeremy Vine and has over embraced social media. This is from 4 May, one of those shite cryptic attention seeking posts, presumably when they agreed to part. Plus airbrushed to fuck. The one below that one makes him look in his 30s!

View attachment 2957175
who is this?
'cause its certainly not eamonn holmes?!!

Howdy

VIP Member
I've just tuned into Loose Women after quite some time. When did Kelly change her hair? Not sure about this look. It suited her way better before with the quiff.