Loose Women #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was too late to comment on the last thread but someone mentioned kays makeup on Friday, awful! It might have been okay for a night out but even then it would've been pretty heavy

Reactions: 3
Judy and Colleen out of their depth today talking about suella.

They should have got two people on who had done some research like Janet.

Reactions: 5
Judy and Colleen out of their depth today talking about suella.

They should have got two people on who had done some research like Janet.
Yeah it’s a good job Janet was there. Imagine if Linda had her seat for the day.
Normally only Janet, Jane and Kaye have anything insightful to say about politics.

I thought Janet was a bit annoyed with Colleen calling her the child catcher as she snapped back about having step sons quite quickly

Reactions: 4
So, if any of you here saw my posts on the last thread, you'll know I've been posting updates on how the tickets are selling for Coleen's upcoming solo tour. Here's November's update!

Blackpool - 90% sold
Bolton - 25% sold
Dundee - 10% sold
Aberdeen - 20% sold
Stockport - 25% sold
London - 90% sold
St Helens - 50% sold
Northampton - 40% sold
Barrow - 5% sold (61 tickets, to be exact!)
Eastbourne - 50% sold
Felixstowe - 20% sold
Sunderland - 50% sold
Rhyl - 15% sold
Wirral - 30% sold
Bournemouth - 25% sold
Swansea - 30% sold

Bearing in mind that these are just guesstimations after checking each venue's seating plan - tickets have been selling for certain dates. She's opened up brand new sections in Blackpool, Northampton and Eastbourne, and I can see her doing the same for London too.

Blackpool and London I think are guaranteed sell-outs come the beginning of the tour in February, but Barrow I think is near-certain to be cancelled due to "unforeseen circumstances" or some other excuse. Can see other dates suffering the same fate. Basically, every date sans Blackpool and London has entire rows (literally) of unsold tickets remaining.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m not sure about Kelly’s new hair do. I don’t mind the colour so much more the cut

I think she needs to do something with the top of it and the fringe bit but apart from that I don’t mind it

IMG_2028.jpeg

IMG_2029.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Kelly's gorgeous but that hair is TERRIBLE - she looks like a raggy doll (not a racist slur before anyone starts, refers to 80's cartoon character.

Who the duck would pay to see fat old gobshite Colleen talking absolute bleeping tripe? I'd rather spend the evening having a root canal extraction.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kelly's gorgeous but that hair is TERRIBLE - she looks like a raggy doll (not a racist slur before anyone starts, refers to 80's cartoon character.

Who the duck would pay to see fat old gobshite Colleen talking absolute bleeping tripe? I'd rather spend the evening having a root canal extraction.
I think it's not necessarily the cut it's the styling that looks weird, not sure what I think of the colour.

Oh no I really don't like Kelly's hair. It was gorgeous before, colour and cut. I really don't like the blonde, the cut... No, no no! It looks really brash and cheap in my opinion. As for the make up, LW has really gone downhill recently. It couldn't all be down to Donna May leaving surely? There's a team but recently many of the LW look awful. It's really noticeable.

Kaye Adams, a respected broadcaster, behaves really oddly on Instagram. She posts about everything. It is so childish. She seems to document everything. It’s like an addiction. I listen to her podcast and her co host tells her she is addicted to social media. She agrees but just carries on.The adoption of voluntary over exposure by the most unexpected people has been the most extraordinary thing to witness on social media. You expect nonentities and the less intelligent people to do this, or those trying to build up a profile - but when you see people like Kaye, Eamon Holmes, Jeremy Vine and Huw Edwards demean themselves for attention and validation, it is odd and depressing.

More dodgy make up today. Her make up looks like an amateur applied it. That blusher is too harsh and not blended.
IMG_1645.jpeg

---
Jane’s hair is a mess too. She is normally is on point.

Well this guys episode is clearly recorded and Vernon is in Bolton after finishing massive run

Reactions: 1
Well this guys episode is clearly recorded and Vernon is in Bolton after finishing massive run
I was wondering why he said something about it being 9am 🤣 is every men's episode just endlessly going on about metal health issues? I get it's important but it's just so repetitive

Reactions: 7
I was wondering why he said something about it being 9am 🤣 is every men's episode just endlessly going on about metal health issues? I get it's important but it's just so repetitive
The men’s mental health is the equivalent of the women’s body confidence. Over done.

Reactions: 10