Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Why is Charlene so desperate to prove her and Denise are friends she has to call her Densy constantly?
Because Charlene is trying to look like one of the gang. Her ego took quite the bashing when she was first to be voted off I am a Celeb last year - that was after her epic and brave stint standing on top of a platform at top of new building so she should have been riding high in popularity. But she was so stiff, condescending and humourless in the camp she was rejected quick smart by the public. Ever since then she is trying to look easy going and happy go lucky. It isn’t working. You can tell she is hard work to be around.

I didn’t see LW today. But how can she defend that loud mouth Nella? Fred gets on my nerves but he literally just meant I could be your father, in a I am nearly twice your age, that’s why I have dodgy eyesight way. There was no disrespect shown to her at all. How moronic must you be to think he was disrespectful to her. Imagine being that conceited.

Here’s some Nella disrespect- she is a talentless, loud, clueless, unintelligent, unattractive whinger. She should be grateful for the opportunity she has been given to increase her profile as an Influencer 🙄 and her bank balance. She has totally blown this opportunity, she may get her fee but production companies will think twice about employing her. She is difficult and there are so many other people who are ready to take up the offers. I feel sorry for her campmates.

Farage is going to be more popular than her. Imagine that. How stupid she has been.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry to be harsh, but she brings NOTHING to the show. She is thicker than mince, has no idea what's going on around her, never mind the stories they're supposed to be discussing and is a complete liability. She is terrible to watch, completely inarticulate, completely embarrassing.

Reactions: 16

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
Oh what a shock 😮 Charlene loves Nella and she can do no wrong 😡
Well done Denise for being the only panellist brave enough to disagree. Wish they had discussed it more. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Absolutely disgusted with these women on this programme.

Dickie Arbiter on as a guest talking about the Royal family. Denise Welch lays into him about the Sussex's. Brenda Edwards sitting there with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp looking at Mr Arbiter as if he were a bad smell.

Production need to pull these two from the panel, Denise is always controversial, today she was downright rude and was very embarrassing to watch. Future guests should be very wary of this panel of mean girls. If a panellist doesn't like the guest then please vacate the stage rather than showing dislike, being rude, making the guest feel awkward, although Dickie handled it well. Brenda contributed nothing and held that sour face right through to the ad break.

Disgraceful behaviour. This was not entertainment ITV. 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 14

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Might be all change if others follow suit
That’s a shame as these are the two most intelligent panelists with journalistic backgrounds. I always like it when these two are on the panel

We’re going to be stuck with more people like Linda Robson who don’t have proper opinions

• Angry
Reactions: 13

Multi-21

VIP Member
Why is Charlene so desperate to prove her and Denise are friends she has to call her Densy constantly?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

Minnietred

I am not a major fan of Sophie, but I will say it takes much more effort to be a wheelchair user than to walk.

I have a lifelong condition that has often requires wheelchair use, it is non-negotiable as I literally cannot stand or walk at all during this time.
My experience is that people often think you can “just stand-up/pop out for a second” whilst they figure out the logistics of getting you into a space. The painful truth is that I essentially become housebound to avoid these awkward scenarios rather than face obstructions everywhere I go (the uk is not as accessible as we like to think).
One day, the intensive treatment and therapy may not be enough to get me standing and knowing the life that would be ahead of me fills me with dread. In the Middle East, they call us “people of determination” and that is a much more accurate description than disabled.

It is fantastic what Nicolas Hamilton has achieved, but this interview was clumsy and from a place of privilege that not all wheelchair users have.

• Heart

MrsPiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
I think it’s worth remembering that Nicholas was born with his disability, whereas Sophie was a young adult when she had her accident.

Only Nicholas spent his formative years disabled. Sophie didn’t have to deal with the cruelty of other kids and navigating the playground as a disabled kid. The things that happen to you as a child stay with you for life.

Their life experiences will be entirely different. People don’t need to be reminded that disabled people have different sets of limitations.

I can somewhat understand where she’s coming from, but why can’t people just speak freely nowadays without caveats and calls for impartiality when people are talking about their own life experiences.

I don’t think her rant is proportionate.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusted with these women on this programme.

Dickie Arbiter on as a guest talking about the Royal family. Denise Welch lays into him about the Sussex's. Brenda Edwards sitting there with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp looking at Mr Arbiter as if he were a bad smell.

Production need to pull these two from the panel, Denise is always controversial, today she was downright rude and was very embarrassing to watch. Future guests should be very wary of this panel of mean girls. If a panellist doesn't like the guest then please vacate the stage rather than showing dislike, being rude, making the guest feel awkward, although Dickie handled it well. Brenda contributed nothing and held that sour face right through to the ad break.

Disgraceful behaviour. This was not entertainment ITV. 😠
Glad I wasn't the only one who thought Denise was out of order. Calm down love it's not Dickies fault most people dislike Harry & Meghan!

Reactions: 11

rivermonster

VIP Member
"Her battle with the hrmc" makes it seem akin to that post office scandal recently made into a TV show. She just wanted to pay less tax. Ridiculous
They are all the same - earns so much money and wants to keep it all instead of paying proper tax like the rest of us. Bill Roache - Ken Barlow - is another scammer, now into his second bancrupcy charge but he earns £250,000 a year and charges silly people 20 quid for a message from him. Pay your taxes like we all do you slimmy b++s.

• Angry

House of Tea

VIP Member
Andrea had to sell her house to shore up her business. She now rents a house in London. Her husband has really ridden on her coattails. Mr & Mrs self improvement. He has a face like Bruce Forsyth and Jimmy Hill combined but thinks he is Brad Pitt because he pulled Andrea.

• Haha
  • Wow

justonemorepage

VIP Member
I don't know why they bring guests on just before the end of the show, have them start talking about important topics just to boot them off as they've run out of time 🙈

• Angry

House of Tea

VIP Member
Mylene Klass seems to be getting a few slots. She has the very definition of bitchy resting face when she isn’t smiling. Her mouth is an upside down u. She totally transforms when she smiles. Can’t warm to her though. I can imagine her saying, do you know who I am?

Reactions: 10

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
I know she’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I am really enjoying Olivia being on the panel more. She is brutally honest about her opinions and her own relationship which is really refreshing.

Howdy

VIP Member
Brenda seems a bit flat and down recently. Perhaps the loss of her son is really tough right now.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
Watching at lunchtime- their item about a partner peeling an orange for you whilst my OH was doing just that. He asked me if I wanted an apple, I said okay, but I really want an orange. He said he would peel it for me. Obviously a keeper. 🍊

• Haha
  • Heart

Multi-21

VIP Member
It is interesting but it is his life and story and she’s made a lot of assumptions about him there