Loose Women #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
The irony, the next topic of convo was, 'How do you deal with insults?

Irony of all ironies. At the end of that Denise said 'It'snice to be important, but more important to be nice'. šŸ™„

Brenda: 'I've had my fair share of nasty comments on social media, I just reply with 'thank you'. That's no surprise if that is how you act on national tv, her reply is absolutely pathetic, most people just ignore.

They all now make a joke of it with Joel Dommett. It is typical 'Mean Girls', it so is. Seen it in the workplace, now I see it on a panel show on tv. Absolutely astounded as it is so horrible on many many levels. The person being 'bullied', and it is a form of bullying, is actually a guest. :eek: :mad:
Iā€™ll be in a minority here but I applaud Denise for speaking out after all the usual fawning over the royal family and twisting of narratives where H&M are concerned.

Iā€™m no fan of them but I think theyā€™d had enough and wanted to put their side of the story, albeit in a very ill advised way. I do admire the king in a lot of ways and the late queen was amazing but feel we are left with is a pretty poor bunch and a lot of them arenā€™t good people. I donā€™t feel the royal family are above reproach and if Harry spoke out against them itā€™s for complex reasons not just money making. Itā€™s a toxic and outdated system. Treating anyone but firstborn as 2nd best is just never going to work.

I am essentially pro royal but I think they need to change. They muck raked through mouthpieces to the right wing press about Harry for years.

As for Dickie: Sycophantic little toad šŸø! With his snide little comments about Diana! Good for Denise! She did rant but she was in the end pretty respectful.

Loose Women even had a segment last week about how Louis was naughty and George would have to be the sensible one and work much harder ā€œlike William and Harryā€. So the toxic narrative of assigned characteristics and setting Louis up continues!

Even the smarter LW such as JSP and Katie P are very pro royal.

I find Denise refreshing and the panel more interesting with her on it. In general I prefer the actress panel members.
---
I
Iā€™ll be in a minority here but I applaud Denise for speaking out after all the usual fawning over the royal family and twisting of narratives where H&M are concerned.

Iā€™m no fan of them but I think theyā€™d had enough and wanted to put their side of the story, albeit in a very ill advised way. I do admire the king in a lot of ways and the late queen was amazing but feel we are left with is a pretty poor bunch and a lot of them arenā€™t good people. I donā€™t feel the royal family are above reproach and if Harry spoke out against them itā€™s for complex reasons not just money making. Itā€™s a toxic and outdated system. Treating anyone but firstborn as 2nd best is just never going to work.

I am essentially pro royal but I think they need to change. They muck raked through mouthpieces to the right wing press about Harry for years.

As for Dickie: Sycophantic little toad šŸø! With his snide little comments about Diana! Good for Denise! She did rant but she was in the end pretty respectful.

Loose Women even had a segment last week about how Louis was naughty and George would have to be the sensible one and work much harder ā€œlike William and Harryā€. So the toxic narrative of assigned characteristics and setting Louis up continues!

Even the smarter LWs such as JSP and Katie P are very pro royal.

I find Denise refreshing and the panel more interesting with her on it. In general I prefer the actress panel members.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I

Even the smarter LW such as JSP and Katie P are very pro royal.

---
I agree, not a fan of Denise but nor am I of the royals in general. Had it not been for her it wilould have just been yet another sycophantic segment about the troyals that was on every other daytime show yesterday

• Heart
Reactions: 6
God liz hurlers sons face looks like its totally made of plastic

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He does and he did the whole pout thing at various intervals but I think he's quite likeable. I mean the pair of them are so 'rah' it's quite funny, they sometimes sound like caricatures.His instagram is VERY posey. He does model though so not a surprise. His dad denied paternity and disinherited him even though he was proved to be the father. Nice guy that Steve Bing...

• Heart
The movie looks like something they used to have late night on channel 5 šŸ¤£

The idea of filming your mum in an intimate scene gives me the šŸ¤¢. I know they have a close relationship and are very much friends but still.

Is Sophie still a panellist or has she left after 'the incident'? Her bio makes no mention of Loose Women, which I'm sure it did before. I may be mistaken though.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Is Sophie still a panellist or has she left after 'the incident'? Her bio makes no mention of Loose Women, which I'm sure it did before. I may be mistaken though.
If she has left I bet she left herself rather than them pushing her out. The optics would not look good.

Reactions: 1
If Charlene White refers to Brenda as ā€˜Bā€™ once more today I may punch the TV screen! God I loathe her!

Reactions: 13
If Charlene White refers to Brenda as ā€˜Bā€™ once more today I may punch the TV screen! God I loathe her!
She did it throughout yesterdayā€™s episode as well. You might say it every now and again but to say it every time you say her name is very irritating

Charlene is a Try Hard. I donā€™t think you ever see the real her. She has a lot of friends. Maybe she is less buttoned up in RL.

Reactions: 6
Charlene always makes me eye-roll. Along with "B" on repeat, she said the other day when talking about Rob Rinder and Rylan that she'd "got a big hug off both of them." I love the fact she got stopped going into the BAFTAs because she didn't have her ticket to prove she was invited. She joked along with it but her ego must have hated it.

Had to laugh today when she said Janet can barely handle her. I mean, of all people...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8