Loose Women #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this marriage number three for Andrea?

Do we think she tapped up Loose Women or the other way around? I remember when she left she was so excited about pursuing her dream, shame it didn't work out but that's the reality, many ventures don't. I expect she reached out to them.

Reactions: 4
Is this marriage number three for Andrea?

Do we think she tapped up Loose Women or the other way around? I remember when she left she was so excited about pursuing her dream, shame it didn't work out but that's the reality, many ventures don't. I expect she reached out to them.
She tapped them I am guessing. When she left it was very much I no longer need tv. Turns out she needs that £3K appearance fee. Plus a boost to her celebrity to bolster future earnings. She has been gone how many years? They need the money. A few noses will be put out of joint on LW. Wonder if she will be an anchor? She knocked Kaye out of her anchor seat before. Kaye’s dislike of her was palpable if they were on together. Please god let her have Charlene’s place.

Reactions: 7
Her husband gets about 4 comments to his posts. He said he is done with Instagram and its algorithms. He is finding out that it’s Andrea who is the popular one because of her celebrity and he is just Mr McLean. Think he is smarting. And may need to get a proper job. They have downsized to a really cramped house, they used to own a beautiful house in Surrey. No wonder Andrea is out on the flog.
I’d have really resented him if I’d had to sell my beautiful house to invest in a business and ended up in a cramped, rented house instead. She adored that house and it was hers before she met him

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She tapped them I am guessing. When she left it was very much I no longer need tv. Turns out she needs that £3K appearance fee. Plus a boost to her celebrity to bolster future earnings. She has been gone how many years? They need the money. A few noses will be put out of joint on LW. Wonder if she will be an anchor? She knocked Kaye out of her anchor seat before. Kaye’s dislike of her was palpable if they were on together. Please god let her have Charlene’s place.
Andrea left December 2020

Reactions: 1
I’d have really resented him if I’d had to sell my beautiful house to invest in a business and ended up in a cramped, rented house instead. She adored that house and it was hers before she met him
Yeah, it was a beautiful house.

Looked up his previous job before he became a wellness guru 🙄 and he had a company selling glamping pods. Seems to have gone out of business.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes and I thought Nadia’s was palpable too!

Good point re Charlene seeming really popular off screen with fellow LW, newsreaders and Celeb participants. She comes across as so condescending in this role but I think she is a bit socially awkward. Brenda seems a bit down recently and I think the constant “B” stuff is to draw her out.

I feel I should like Kaye more than I do.

I don’t dislike any of them really but it really depends on the dynamic of the team. Some I like more than others. I tend to prefer the actresses although Katie and JSP favourites.

I’d love to see Sonia Fowler there. I always thought she’d annoy me but I thought she was brilliant as a guest and very engaging. Great banter with JSP.

Sheila Hancock would be fab and Emily Atak’s mum. I guess Sophie Ellis Bextor too big a star for this.

Andrea: I do find her a good anchor.

Reactions: 2
Ruth and Eamon are divorcing 😢😢
I reckon he is hard to live with, even more so with all his health woes. He is quite bitter at no longer being considered for mainstream tv roles. Although I enjoyed Pip Schofield’s downfall I thought Eamonn was embarrassing doing that interview. He was trying to settle scores but came across as bitter. She is doing better than him. Her son left home recently- that concentrates the mind.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I reckon he is hard to live with, even more so with all his health woes. He is quite bitter at no longer being considered for mainstream tv roles. Although I enjoyed Pip Schofield’s downfall I thought Eamonn was embarrassing doing that interview. He was trying to settle scores but came across as bitter. She is doing better than him. Her son left home recently- that concentrates the mind.
Hadn't thought about it like this but very true

That's a shame about R and E. I thought they were one of the ones who'd last, although there are no guarantees of course. They just seemed like great friends too which is really important in any long-term relationship. I can't imagine working with my husband for as long as they did, time apart is no bad thing. Although she remained professional and did not utter a word about the Eamonn interview, I felt she was embarrassed by it. When you're (very) financially independent and any children have left home, you have a much simpler choice to make if the person you live with is draining your happiness. You can move on and not worry about your finances, something which discourages many people in unhappy marriages to leave.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That's a shame about R and E. I thought they were one of the ones who'd last, although there are no guarantees of course. They just seemed like great friends too which is really important in any long-term relationship. I can't imagine working with my husband for as long as they did, time apart is no bad thing. Although she remained professional and did not utter a word about the Eamonn interview, I felt she was embarrassed by it. When you're (very) financially independent and any children have left home, you have a much simpler choice to make if the person you live with is draining your happiness. You can move on and not worry about your finances, something which discourages many people in unhappy marriages to leave.
I can imagine she told him not to do it. She is still employed by ITV. It would have made it awkward for her. And yet he did it anyway. And he ended up looking bitter. He wasn’t looking out for the young guy involved. He was looking to score points against ITV and PS and Martin Frizell. It made us all laugh, but it wasn’t the behaviour of a big time broadcaster as he likes to think of himself.

He has joined the ranks of Huw Edwards and Jeremy Vine and has over embraced social media. This is from 4 May, one of those shite cryptic attention seeking posts, presumably when they agreed to part. Plus airbrushed to duck. The one below that one makes him look in his 30s!

IMG_1906.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah I started noticing over the last few weeks a lot of Eamonn’s pictures on Instagram were airbrushed inviting people to say how great he looks. There was a noticeable change

It’s like he’s having a midlife crisis

Yeah I started noticing over the last few weeks a lot of Eamonn’s pictures on Instagram were airbrushed inviting people to say how great he looks. There was a noticeable change

It’s like he’s having a midlife crisis
In the Mail it now says they split a year ago but have been keeping it a secret.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m almost sure it was precisely because of this interview that they’ve split up. It must’ve been so awkward for her to still be employed by ITV and represented by the same management company. Their son leaving home possibly contributed too, some couples realise they have nothing in common once the nest is empty. It’s a shame, because he was incredibly supportive to her when her sister died

Put these posts on Ruth & Eamonn on Celeb Secret Gossip, last few days.
Post One
According to the latest Eamonn is going to address the divorce on his breakfast show on Monday (Did this happen?). Loose Women wanted Ruth to discuss it on air. She refused, and rightly so. The divorce was at her instigation and he is furious about it and has been trying to get her to change her mind, but she is adamant. He has turned into a grouch with significant health issues that has left her feeling like his carer. They have been living together until recently and she has been caring for him but still wanting a divorce, and he has now moved out. Ruth is lively, she isn’t closely aligned with the gammony cause, and probably wants out at this juncture. I think he has changed a lot in the last few years, and the love went when he lost the humour and turned bitter. That Phillip Schofield interview was enough to give anyone The Ick.

Her mum has dementia and now in a care home, although she seems to spend Sundays with Ruth. I don’t blame her for wanting out. I am sure she will get criticised for bailing when he has health issues, but anyone is free to leave a relationship if it no longer works for them. Her son has now gone, ideal time to divvy up the assets. It is one thing caring for someone, it’s another if they are grouchy and mean. I am not a fan of either of them, I find her smug, but I don’t get any meanest from her. I do from him.
---
Post 2
Since he lost his place as a broadcaster on prime tv, the only people willing to give him a role has been GB News. He has also made a lot of gaffes on air on This Morning which give the impression of gammon.

Not gammon related he recently had to sell his Belfast home to pay back the tax man for a tax issue. Has had to pay £250k. Plus legal fees and 10 years worth of back payments. That would make you bitter.
---
Post 3
If you look on Ruth’s Instagram on New Year’s Eve, she is in someone’s kitchen doing Karaoke. Singing, He’s Leaving, On the Midnight Train to Georgia. She looks beyond happy. Can’t help thinking she was looking forward to a 2024 minus Victor Meldrew and the song was pointed. She is very pally with Lucy Alexander, Homes Under the Hammer woman. She has been going out with her mates a lot. Good for her. It isn’t any woman’s role to fix their man.
---
Was Ruth on LW today?

• Heart
Put these posts on Ruth & Eamonn on Celeb Secret Gossip, last few days.
Post One
According to the latest Eamonn is going to address the divorce on his breakfast show on Monday (Did this happen?). Loose Women wanted Ruth to discuss it on air. She refused, and rightly so. The divorce was at her instigation and he is furious about it and has been trying to get her to change her mind, but she is adamant. He has turned into a grouch with significant health issues that has left her feeling like his carer. They have been living together until recently and she has been caring for him but still wanting a divorce, and he has now moved out. Ruth is lively, she isn’t closely aligned with the gammony cause, and probably wants out at this juncture. I think he has changed a lot in the last few years, and the love went when he lost the humour and turned bitter. That Phillip Schofield interview was enough to give anyone The Ick.

Her mum has dementia and now in a care home, although she seems to spend Sundays with Ruth. I don’t blame her for wanting out. I am sure she will get criticised for bailing when he has health issues, but anyone is free to leave a relationship if it no longer works for them. Her son has now gone, ideal time to divvy up the assets. It is one thing caring for someone, it’s another if they are grouchy and mean. I am not a fan of either of them, I find her smug, but I don’t get any meanest from her. I do from him.
---
Post 2
Since he lost his place as a broadcaster on prime tv, the only people willing to give him a role has been GB News. He has also made a lot of gaffes on air on This Morning which give the impression of gammon.

Not gammon related he recently had to sell his Belfast home to pay back the tax man for a tax issue. Has had to pay £250k. Plus legal fees and 10 years worth of back payments. That would make you bitter.
---
Post 3
If you look on Ruth’s Instagram on New Year’s Eve, she is in someone’s kitchen doing Karaoke. Singing, He’s Leaving, On the Midnight Train to Georgia. She looks beyond happy. Can’t help thinking she was looking forward to a 2024 minus Victor Meldrew and the song was pointed. She is very pally with Lucy Alexander, Homes Under the Hammer woman. She has been going out with her mates a lot. Good for her. It isn’t any woman’s role to fix their man.
---
Was Ruth on LW today?
So both her parents have suffered with Alzheimers...does not bode well for her.
I really hope she does not get it as it is an awful illness.
She may need a carer down the line.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Gloria really doesn’t have much time for Denise

They were talking about perms and Gloria mentioned a large contraption/machine she used when she was a kid to get her perm. Gloria said she used to be “lashed to this machine”. Denise asked “the perm machine?” and Gloria snapped back “hang on a sec” and continued her story. The audience laughed, Denise pulled a 😲 face and Kaye & Kelly pulled a stunned face.

Gloria is always quite snappy with Denise

Last edited:
Gloria really doesn’t have much time for Denise

They were talking about perms and Gloria mentioned a large contraption/machine she used when she was a kid to get her perm. Gloria said she used to be “lashed to this machine”. Denise asked “the perm machine?” and Gloria snapped back “hang on a sec” and the audience laughed, Denise pulled a 😲 face and Kaye & Kelly pulled a stunned face.

Gloria is always quite snappy with Denise
They compete for airtime. They both monopolise it.