Loose Women #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At first I found Katie a breath of fresh air – she articulates herself well, doesn't try and dominate a conversation and is softly spoken. I also respect her a lot for rebuilding her life after such a traumatic event; she's living a good life and her fund is helping others. Nothing to criticise there. But recently I find her more bland to watch and I'm not so sure what's changed for me. I find myself not bothering to watch her Instagram stories either. There is lot of her in her home gym working out. Yawn. But I find it yawnsville to watch attention-hungry women (or men) working out anyway.

Denise thinks she's got something interesting to say all the time...

Reactions: 5
I think DW was very dominating this week. Cut across Judi when she was trying to talk about her mum’s dementia. She is still acting though. She is doing a theatre tour at the moment. She was very vocal about Kate being open about her health. Hope she is happy now.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I think DW was very dominating this week. Cut across Judi when she was trying to talk about her mum’s dementia. She is still acting though. She is doing a theatre tour at the moment. She was very vocal about Kate being open about her health. Hope she is happy now.
See what I mean she’s got far too much to say and the TV work must’ve dried up she’s had to go to the theatres

Reactions: 2
See what I mean she’s got far too much to say and the TV work must’ve dried up she’s had to go to the theatres
A lot of actors see theatre as proper work, with tv as the well paid but less prestigious option. Her husband’s paintings go for thousands. They are minted. She can pick and choose what she does, although I doubt she is top of tv producers lists for booking. I think she was in Hollyoaks recently?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
A lot of actors see theatre as proper work, with tv as the well paid but less prestigious option. Her husband’s paintings go for thousands. They are minted. She can pick and choose what she does, although I doubt she is top of tv producers lists for booking. I think she was in Hollyoaks recently?
Yeah I think making out theatre work is the lesser of the acting roles and is somehow a comedown after doing TV is doing a disservice to the theatre. With TV or Film acting you get to re-film a scene if you get it wrong, once that scene’s done and in the can you’re on to the next one and there could be gaps between filming of each scene.

Theatre, there is no take 2, you carry on, you have a live audience in front of you so you may sometimes have to react to their reaction, you are saying and doing the same scenes over and over again as you do the matinee and evening performances. In Denise’s case her and Matthew Kelly are the only 2 people in the play playing multiple versions of their character’s so she’s never off the stage for long apart from to get changed

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah I think making out theatre work is the lesser of the acting roles and is somehow a comedown after doing TV is doing a disservice to the theatre. With TV or Film acting you get to re-film a scene if you get it wrong, once that scene’s done and in the can you’re on to the next one and there could be gaps between filming of each scene.

Theatre, there is no take 2, you carry on, you have a live audience in front of you so you may sometimes have to react to their reaction, you are saying and doing the same scenes over and over again as you do the matinee and evening performances. In Denise’s case her and Matthew are the only 2 people in the play playing multiple versions of their character’s so she’s never off the stage for long apart from to get changed
Yeah, because people watch tv and rarely go to the theatre there is an assumption that doing theatre is a comedown, when to a lot of actors not chasing money or fame, its what they trained for.

Still I am suprised D allows Matthew to finish his lines without jumping in.

• Haha
I’ve just seen Christine Lampard in Liverpool city centre she looked absolutely immaculate but thinks she’s something else
i’ve never really had a problem with Christine. She always comes across as a lovely down-to-earth Irish woman, but I do think she is a bit of a clout chaser. I bet she is gutted that she wasn’t with Frank at the peak of his football in career when he was with Ellen riveras
The whole wag era was massive back then bet she would’ve loved to have been in Barden Barden with
Abby Clancy Alex Curran Coleen Rooney Tony Terry Vanessa Preroncel
Victoria Beckham and Cheryl Cole

I’ve just seen Christine Lampard in Liverpool city centre she looked absolutely immaculate but thinks she’s something else
i’ve never really had a problem with Christine. She always comes across as a lovely down-to-earth Irish woman, but I do think she is a bit of a clout chaser. I bet she is gutted that she wasn’t with Frank at the peak of his football in career when he was with Ellen riveras
The whole wag era was massive back then bet she would’ve loved to have been in Barden Barden with
Abby Clancy Alex Curran Coleen Rooney Tony Terry Vanessa Preroncel
Victoria Beckham and Cheryl Cole
Instead she was forging ahead with her career, going from production to a nightly presenting role at prime time on the BBC. Yeah, she sure missed out on being Frank’s arm candy with all the other cling ons.

Reactions: 9
Instead she was forging ahead with her career, going from production to a nightly presenting role at prime time on the BBC. Yeah, she sure missed out on being Frank’s arm candy with all the other cling ons.
Victoria Beckham was more famous then David at the time so I wouldn’t exactly call her a hang on
Cheryl had her own career in a band she had her own fame and platform
Abbey Clancy was going to be a model anyway so she would have become famous regardless
Coleen Rooney met Wayne when she 12 or 13 they are childhood sweethearts
She was going in to be a journalist
She did really well at school
And was very academic
Alex met Steven when she was 18 and made her own money along the way

Victoria Beckham was more famous then David at the time so I wouldn’t exactly call her a hang on
Cheryl had her own career in a band she had her own fame and platform
Abbey Clancy was going to be a model anyway so she would have become famous regardless
Coleen Rooney met Wayne when she 12 or 13 they are childhood sweethearts
She was going in to be a journalist
She did really well at school
And was very academic
Alex met Steven when she was 18 and made her own money along the way
You miss the point. Christine wasn’t a Colleen Rooney, she had a successful career in N.Ireland, then here. I am pretty sure her not being with FL at the height of his career is pretty low down her list of regrets.

Reactions: 7
You miss the point. Christine wasn’t a Colleen Rooney, she had a successful career in N.Ireland, then here. I am pretty sure her not being with FL at the height of his career is pretty low down her list of regrets.
Well everyone has different paths you can’t put a woman down because she met her would be husband earlier in life that just happens to be a footballer

Reactions: 3
Well everyone has different paths you can’t put a woman down because she met her would be husband earlier in life that just happens to be a footballer
I wasn’t putting anyone down. You were putting CL down, reducing her to a role of arm candy, saying you bet she was gutted she wasn’t with FL at his peak, when she had a successful career before FL herself. She didn’t need him. She had her own peak. It isn’t the 1950s.

Reactions: 6
I wasn’t putting anyone down. You were putting CL down, reducing her to a role of arm candy, saying you bet she was gutted she wasn’t with FL at his peak, when she had a successful career before FL herself. She didn’t need him. She had her own peak. It isn’t the 1950s.
I’m not putting her down or knocking her career path she’s done very well and she’s been very successful and her chosen industry. I was just pointing out the fact that she would’ve relished being a part of the whole wag era because she comes across as a bit of a clout chaser and likes to mix in the correct circles to further her career.
I don’t dislike her. I think she comes across as a lovely down to earth person

Reactions: 1
I’ve just seen a clip on YouTube of Janet “when I was a boss” Street Porter criticising “young people” for not working hard enough, wanting easier jobs, asking to work from home and blaming them for the country’s low productivity ranking. During the same conversation she complained that the state pension isn’t enough for people to live on.

The studio audience applauded her. Somewhat ironic considering they are so overworked that they have the time to travel to ITV Studios and spend an hour listening to these idiots spout drivel.

It really winds me up how so many people in their 70s think they can dictate how others work.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen the drama from Sophie Morgan re ableism at Loose Women? Her reel on it has a very mixed response.

• Wow
It is interesting but it is his life and story and she’s made a lot of assumptions about him there

Reactions: 9
I haven't listened to it all as I find her hardgoing sometimes but I did see she eyerolled at Judi saying the guest's arms were sexy after he said he was ripped from using a wheelchair. I'm trying to see this from Sophie's point of view. Is that patronising? She certainly seems to think so. The guest didn't think so so that's all that matters. It's impossible sometimes to navigate. As for people getting mad at the audience clapping, they're just seals told when to do so!

Reactions: 8
She needs to get over herself. The eye roll at Judi was very unnecessary and rude. Also bold of her to call herself a “regular panellist”
---
As for people getting mad at the audience clapping, they're just seals told when to do so!
And she’d know that as well 🙄🙄

I wonder who she considers to be the better/stronger panelist’s who would have challenged what he was saying as well. It’ll be awkward when she’s with those four again anyway