Loose Women #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judi giving Rishi a grilling. I don't think he was expecting that. 😂

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t really hear it due to where I am but the panellists all seemed quite positive afterwards and 2/3 viewer comments seemed positive as well. I was quite surprised as wouldn’t have thought that majority of viewers would be traditional Tory voters

I couldn’t really hear it due to where I am but the panellists all seemed quite positive afterwards and 2/3 viewer comments seemed positive as well. I was quite surprised as wouldn’t have thought that majority of viewers would be traditional Tory voters
I was surprised how complimentary Janet was to him although she did quiz him too.

Is Sophie still a panellist or has she left after 'the incident'? Her bio makes no mention of Loose Women, which I'm sure it did before. I may be mistaken though.
Good spot! She's just announced on her main grid that she's left.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Christ, apparently Andrea "Miss Personality" McLean was a guest today and announced she's returning to the panel.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Christ, apparently Andrea "Miss Personality" McLean was a guest today and announced she's returning to the panel.
She said she’s coming back in September for the 25th Anniversary that month. Not sure if she’s only back for that or she’s back permanently

Reactions: 1
Andrea had to sell her house to shore up her business. She now rents a house in London. Her husband has really ridden on her coattails. Mr & Mrs self improvement. He has a face like Bruce Forsyth and Jimmy Hill combined but thinks he is Brad Pitt because he pulled Andrea.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Looks like from her Instagram it will be a permanent role. She said she had moved on from tv, but it looks like her bid to become Oprah Winfrey here has not paid off. Thee are too many of these poundshop self helpers around these days, she probably thought her celebrity gave her leverage, but Instagrammers are the new celebrities these days.

Reactions: 3
I was confused too, the way she said it meant as though it was a permanent comeback yet the others made out like it was only for the 25th birthday celebrations? It was a big gamble she took leave the glorious and overpaid world of TV, shame if it hasn't paid off for her but very lucky if they want her back

Reactions: 5
McLean's bland as duck, God loves a tryer but thinking she could be the UK's answer to Martha Stewart crossed with Gwynnie is just next level lol. Like others, her hubby gives me the major ick too.

Reactions: 4
The Ick....he looks smarmy 🤮
Right answer.

Andrea seems to be turning more into an Instagrammer. Flogging stuff. Doing getting ready videos. Her self help guru dream seems to be fading away. She should have stuck to tv and did that as a side hustle. I think Andrea thinks she is wise, but she seems needy and high maintenance.
---
Just checked her hub’s Instagram, he says he is finding things tough at the moment, and he is having a break. He has his own lifestyle business. I am guessing he is going to have to find a new job. Andrea can slot back into LW, his job won’t be as well paid or buzzy. Seems like their dream has died. At least they tried.

Last edited:
Her husband gets about 4 comments to his posts. He said he is done with Instagram and its algorithms. He is finding out that it’s Andrea who is the popular one because of her celebrity and he is just Mr McLean. Think he is smarting. And may need to get a proper job. They have downsized to a really cramped house, they used to own a beautiful house in Surrey. No wonder Andrea is out on the flog.