Loose Women #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That debate about working from home. Denise’s nepo babies will never have to work for the living wage so she is talking from a place of privilege. Unless Louis’s acting career fails, but I’m sure she would bail him out if that happened! She’s such a bitter old witch!

Reactions: 8
Brenda barely spoke today, I don’t know if it was because Stacey & Denise dominated proceedings or if she wasn’t in a talkative mood

Reactions: 7
Brenda seems a bit flat and down recently. Perhaps the loss of her son is really tough right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can imagine she told him not to do it. She is still employed by ITV. It would have made it awkward for her. And yet he did it anyway. And he ended up looking bitter. He wasn’t looking out for the young guy involved. He was looking to score points against ITV and PS and Martin Frizell. It made us all laugh, but it wasn’t the behaviour of a big time broadcaster as he likes to think of himself.

He has joined the ranks of Huw Edwards and Jeremy Vine and has over embraced social media. This is from 4 May, one of those shite cryptic attention seeking posts, presumably when they agreed to part. Plus airbrushed to duck. The one below that one makes him look in his 30s!

View attachment 2957175
who is this?
'cause its certainly not eamonn holmes?!!

who is this?
'cause its certainly not eamonn holmes?!!
Indeed.This photo was taken a few days ago. The blonde woman? Rumoured to be his new girlfriend. I wonder what she is interested in? Getting the old boy back on his feet, she is in love (who wouldn’t be?) or the fact he still has some money in the bank?

IMG_1940.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1